Chapter 14

Wen Zisheng didn't know how it felt to be blind, he only knew that it would not be good. However, the boy's reaction was beyond his expectations. The boy looked only eleven or twelve years old. When he woke up, he found that he couldn't see, and he didn't even panic at all. Too good at covering up or he really doesn't care.

Since waking up, the young man's behavior is not like that of a newly blind person, his reaction is very calm, even Murong Shu, who has always been proud, looks at him differently.

Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival on August 15th, Wen Zisheng agreed to accompany Liu Yuan to attend the palace banquet tonight, and couldn't resist coming to visit the boy before leaving.

The courtyard was quiet, and he ordered the maid who stayed here to take care of the young man to guard the door dutifully. The door was open, and the young man sat quietly on the bed, with one leg bent and one arm resting on his knee. , staring straight ahead expressionlessly, not knowing what he was thinking.

Compared to the hustle and bustle outside, this place is really deserted. I only found out after asking the maid that the boy had been in a daze all day.

Wen Zisheng couldn't help but lighten his steps, but it still alarmed the young man. He moved slightly, and his black eyes without focus looked at the door. Wen Zisheng sighed in his heart, the young man's vigilance was too strong, and he didn't seem to be at this age at all. Those who are in this stage, presumably the days before the teenagers will never be too easy.

"Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival, are you homesick?"

The young man paused for a moment, and his unfocused pupils seemed to be in a daze for a moment, but when Wen Zisheng looked carefully, the daze disappeared again, and the deep, pitch-black There is only indifference in the eyes.

Wen Zisheng had already experienced the young man's taciturnity, so he didn't mind. He walked up to the young man and said tentatively, "The imperial capital has been a little restless these two days. Someone is looking for an injured young man." As he spoke, he observed the boy's expression, "Is it you who they are looking for?"

But no matter how Wen Zisheng observed, the young man's expression could only be described as calm. He 'looked' at Wen Zisheng expressionlessly, knowing that he was invisible at the moment, but Wen Zisheng still had a look in his eyes. The illusion that there is nothing to hide underneath, this feeling is really not a very pleasant thing.

Just when Wen Zisheng was about to give up, the young man nodded slightly, "...it's me."

Hearing that Wen Zisheng was not surprised, he had expected such an answer, so he just raised his eyebrows and fixed his gaze on On the young man's face, he immediately nodded and said: "You just need to rest in peace and heal your wounds."

The carriage was driving slowly on the official road, and the wheels made a 'gurgling' sound. This is not a busy city, except for the carriages heading towards the palace in twos and threes. There were almost no one else to be seen, and the carriage of the Liu family followed Wen Zisheng's carriage. Liu Yuan secretly expressed that he wanted to ride in the same carriage as Wen Zisheng, but in the end he was suppressed by Master Liu's serious eyes. San shyly got into the Liu family's carriage.

"Sheng'er, speaking of it, this is the first time you have entered the palace to face the saint. Remember to be cautious in your words and deeds when you are on the palace." Prime Minister Wen's voice was very gentle. The fierce and powerful in the hall.

Wen Zisheng nodded and said with a smile: "Don't worry, Daddy, Sheng'er understands."

Hearing this, Prime Minister Wen patted Wen Zisheng's hand lightly, smiled slightly, and said nothing more.

Not long after, the carriage stopped, and Wen Zisheng turned his head to look. The servant who drove the carriage had already lifted the curtain, and said respectfully: "Master, the palace has arrived." The majestic palace stood before him, and Wen Zisheng got out of the carriage

, Wei Wei looked up at the familiar palace in front of her, feeling mixed feelings in her heart.

Really, it seems like a lifetime away.

He lightly pressed the beating heart in his left chest, and an indescribable feeling filled his chest cavity.