Chapter 86

Wen Zisheng's expression remained unchanged, and he didn't even show any panic when he saw those gray-clothed youths with unkind faces suddenly appearing. This made Sun Yu feel a little pity. Such a young man can be fearless in the face of danger, if not Today's incident cannot be spread, but he is quite willing to keep Wen Zisheng alive.

Unfortunately, he did not appear at the right time.

"Nizi, are you planning to kill your father and younger brother?" Sun Hou Ye was so angry that his whole body trembled. He never imagined that the child who once made himself so proud would do such a rebellious thing for the sake of power and status. !

"You need to fight for what you want. Isn't that what the father taught the child?" Sun Yu looked at Sun Houye coldly. Give it all to the second younger brother?"

Hearing this, Sun Houye became slumped, took a step back as if powerless, and sat down on the grand teacher's chair behind him, but his expression gradually became serious and indifferent, and he lived a lifetime , What scene has he not seen?

For Sun Yu, he had already given him a chance, but he himself didn't know how to grasp it.

But Sun Yu didn't seem to notice his emotional change at all, "Father, don't blame the child!"

Today's events will happen sooner or later, although it is a little earlier than he expected, but it doesn't hinder him at all. His plan, the matter of the Sun Mansion, his father has gradually been transferred to him in the past three years, and almost everyone has acquiesced in the matter of him being the next Lord of the Sun Mansion.

What's more, his father has indeed acted like he intended to train him in the past three years, and many things have been left to him without asking. Even if his father died suddenly, no one would suspect him. Under the circumstances, he can logically inherit the title of Lord Marquis and get everything he wants.

Thinking of this, he suddenly turned his head to look at Wen Zisheng who was still silent, "Mr. Wen, what happened today should have nothing to do with you, but it's a pity—" "Why are

you talking so much nonsense with him?" Tian Wanxin suddenly Impatiently interrupting his words, she gave Wen Zisheng a disgusted look, and said, "Since he will appear here, he naturally knows everything, and he must not be left alive!" She spoke quickly and urgently , It means that there is no mercy at all.

Wen Zisheng sighed silently in his heart.

Fortunately, he had known for a long time that Tian Wanxin would never think about his old relationship, so he didn't feel too disappointed when he heard this, but he couldn't help but sigh, sighing that his father's sincerity had been wasted, and that ten years of love had been lost. Love, even if it is facing a beast, it can probably be raised.

It's a pity that Tian Wanxin is probably not as good as an animal. To her, the love she has received for more than ten years is nothing compared to her ambition and desire. At this moment, in her eyes, he is not a younger brother, but an obstacle. If there is an obstacle to her climbing up, since it is an obstacle, it must be removed.

To Tian Wanxin's cruel words, Sun Yu didn't have any particularly big reaction. It seemed that he had known her for a long time, so he just looked at Wen Zisheng silently.

Wen Zisheng smiled slightly, even though several people in gray clothes surrounded him under Sun Yu's signal, he didn't see any panic expression on him, he just looked at Tian Wanxin, and said softly: "Cousin, Daddy has been I miss you very much, and whenever I have free time, my father will visit you."

Tian Wanxin was stunned for a moment before realizing the meaning of his words, she suddenly lowered her face and said in a hateful voice: "Shut up!" To be visited refers to Wen Xiangye's visit to "Tian Wanxin"'s grave, but she is still living in this world, so she is not very happy to hear such words.

Wen Zisheng still had a calm expression, "Every time I saw my father visiting my cousin, Zisheng would feel uncomfortable. After thinking about it, Zisheng felt that maybe the person lying there was not my cousin? It's really not very pleasant to remember something for a stranger."

"Didn't you hear me when I told you to shut up?" Tian Wanxin couldn't take it any longer, and immediately raised her voice and shouted, unable to use her own Living in this world as he really is, not to mention not being able to call her real name back, these things are enough to make her uncomfortable, and now hearing that he is inseparable every word, Tian Wanxin can't wait to rush forward and tear his mouth open .

"Why are you still standing there? Hurry up!"

The moment the gray-clothed man heard the order and stepped forward, Sun Qian snorted coldly, and said with disdain on his face: "It's so naive! Will he show up rashly?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the surrounding situation suddenly changed drastically, and the men in black appeared from nowhere and immediately surrounded the entire hall, and the number of people in gray clothes was full. Tian Wanxin, whose face was filled with complacency just now, suddenly turned ashen, her eyes widened in panic.

Wen Zisheng stared at Tian Wanxin with a good eye, seeing her from panic at the beginning, to complacency just now, and despair at the end, he has seen everything he wanted to see.

He has always felt that death is neither scary nor painful, and he will not know anything when he closes his eyes. Just killing Tian Wanxin would be too cheap for her.

What can really make a person feel pain is undoubtedly not getting it, not getting it after asking for it. For Tian Wanxin, what she wants most is nothing more than power and status, and she has tried her best to use all means to achieve those four words. what? That being the case, he would not let her wish.

Didn't she just want to be Mrs. Hou? He made her perfect, and then lost her completely after she thought she was finally getting what she wanted.

But when things really happened as he wished, he suddenly discovered that he didn't really feel much in his heart.

There was neither the joy of revenge, nor the so-called intolerance, nor any pity or sympathy. Seeing Tian Wanxin's series of changes in expression, he just felt extremely flat. After thinking about it, he probably felt that facing such a person, Any emotion is superfluous.

But even so, he still didn't regret it. Although Tian Wanxin wasn't worth his troubles, it was impossible to let her cancer persist and kill all the people and things that might endanger the Wen family in the cradle. This is the way to truly protect Wenfu.

The next development is almost without any suspense. Sun Yu thought that the measures he took were foolproof, but he did not expect that his every move in the past three years was being watched by others, and how much power he had was naturally being watched by others. It's in full control.

The matter was resolved as expected. When both Sun Yu and Tian Wanxin were taken down, Sun Houye, who had been sitting on the grand teacher's chair without speaking, stood up slowly, sighed a long time, and turned around without saying a word. left. The tall and straight figure was now slightly leaning against the building, and from behind, he seemed to be more than ten years older.

Sun Qian stared at the back of Sun Houye leaving with a flat face, but his eyes were slightly worried. Wen Zisheng asked him, "Why don't you chase after him and comfort him?" Sun Qian shook his head and sighed softly, "

My father is not so Vulnerable." For a father, this kind of blow is definitely not a small one, but his father is also an indomitable man. Most of his life has been ups and downs, what kind of accidents have he not experienced? Although this incident will cause him a certain blow, he believes that he will recover soon.

Wen Zisheng nodded and said no more.

At this time, Sun Qian turned his head to look at Wen Zisheng, and said calmly: "I promised you that I will definitely do it, the marriage between the eldest son of the Sun family and the daughter of the Cheng family was cancelled, and the daughter of the Cheng family couldn't bear the blow for a while and threw herself into the river." , the corpse will be sent back to the Cheng family on the second day." As for Sun Yu, he naturally has his destination.

Wen Zisheng nodded in satisfaction, and said tacitly: "Tian Wanxin has already been buried in the ground for three years. Since your husband who has been missing for more than three years is back, do you want to visit him?

" Everyone knows that Tian Wanxin is still alive. Since Tian Wanxin died in the accident three years ago in the impression of everyone, let everyone always think so.

Sun Qian sneered, "Naturally."

Wen Zisheng smiled slightly, and suddenly changed the subject: "How is your leg recovering?

" Qian said lightly, although it is still unsatisfactory, it is already a gift from God to him to have such a result. He originally thought that he might spend his whole life in bed.

"No matter how I say it, I want to say thank you to you. The results I have today are all because of your help. I owe you a favor. I will do my best to help you when you need me." Wen

Zi Sheng didn't care much and said: "I'm helping you only because everyone gets what they need, so you don't need to take it to heart." "

No matter what reason you helped me, it's a fact that I owe you a favor."

Knowing that it doesn't make sense to him , Wen Zisheng simply stopped talking, and at this moment, a young man in Tsing Yi suddenly appeared behind him without a sound, and said respectfully: "If Mr. Wen's business is over, please go back to the mansion, the Lord is waiting. Wen

Zisheng was stunned for a moment, then the corners of his mouth rose slightly.

Are you finally willing to show up? The timing was just right.

When I returned to Wenfu, I saw Nangong Ye in his yard. Since last year, Nangong Ye has been showing his real height to others. Although he is still wearing a human-skin mask, he is half taller than himself. The size of a head sometimes still gives me a sense of oppression.

As soon as he appeared, the person who had his back turned to him turned around. His dark eyes looked straight at him, very focused. I remembered what happened that night.

In order to hide his embarrassment, he pretended to cough, pretended not to care, and said, "I thought you were never going to appear in front of me in your life."