Chapter 25

His voice was soft, and even he still had a casual smile on his face as always, but the words he said were straightforward, which was different from his previous roundabout way of speaking.

Fortunately, Wen Zisheng had already expected such a result before he decided to do this, so he didn't show any surprise when he heard the direct question. After thinking about it, he said: "The third prince can rest assured. The third prince is surrounded by trustworthy people. As for this matter, Zisheng is the only one who can guarantee the third prince. After leaving this door, Zisheng will forget everything Zisheng said today, and there will be no more Others know."

"And as the kindness of the third prince not to blame, Zisheng can also tell the third prince a piece of news."

"Oh?" Fei Junchen raised his eyebrows, "Since they are all trustworthy people, Zisheng is also a How did you know about this?" If he was fooled so easily, the third prince would not be the third prince.

Wen Zisheng smiled slightly, and said half-truthfully, "If Zisheng said that the immortal Rumeng came to give advice to Zisheng, would the Third Prince believe it or not?" "So,

Zisheng is still destined to be a fairy?" , I don't know what came to mind, and suddenly smiled again, "What Zisheng said just now, in exchange for the news of the prince, could it be that the fairy Rumeng came to give pointers?" Wen Zisheng still smiled, and said vaguely: "Who said it wasn't

? ?" He blinked his eyes half-truthfully, his slightly childish behavior was no longer half stable as before, and he looked like a child.

Fei Junchen squinted his eyes. Seeing Wen Zisheng like this, he might still be on guard in his heart, but his tense spirit relaxed somewhat, and he said with a smile, "Why don't you just listen?"

"Although the bandits that the fifth prince wiped out in the south of the Yangtze River suffered heavy losses, there are still fish that slipped through the net. After about a month or two, they will make a comeback. If we don't take precautions, we can imagine the consequences." Said At this point, he observed Fei Junchen's expression, and seeing that the other party listened seriously and looked thoughtful, he knew that he had listened to his own words, so he continued: "As for what to do, it depends on what the third prince said." Hearing this

, Fei Junchen's heart moved, and he looked at Wen Zisheng thoughtfully, "Is this really true?" No one in the capital knew that

Fei Junhao went to the south of the Yangtze River to encircle and suppress the bandits this time, and everyone in the capital knew about it, but Fei Junhao returned to the capital When he returned to his life, he didn't mention that there was a fish that slipped through the net and escaped. Because of this, the Holy Majesty was so happy that he rewarded Fei Junhao greatly for his meritorious deeds in the early court.

If he hastily pointed out that the bandits in the south of the Yangtze River still slipped through the net, he might not be praised by the Holy One, but at the same time he might be labeled as jealous, because he would slander and slander other princes because he could not see the merits of other princes.

Thinking it over in his mind, he already knew what he should do. There was no need for Wen Zisheng to lie to him about this kind of thing.

Looking at his expression, Wen Zisheng knew that he already believed it in his heart, "It's absolutely true." He was not afraid that Fei Junchen would not believe him, and he told him this matter because he believed that Fei Junchen was a smart person, what should he do specifically, He must know better than himself.

I finished everything I wanted to talk about today, and it went as smoothly as he expected, so after chatting for a few more words, Wen Zisheng offered to leave, and Fei Junchen, who had something on his mind, didn't hold back any more, and asked someone to send the master and servant of the Wen family home. The two sent them out the door, and he looked at the pond in front of him in a thoughtful trance.

At some point behind him appeared a black-clothed young man about twenty years old, standing silently aside, his face was handsome but unusually stern, Fei Junchen didn't look back, but as if he knew there was someone over there, he said lightly: " Mo Qing, what do you think?"

The black-clothed youth named Mo Qing lowered his head slightly, and said expressionlessly, "Keep it dangerous."

"Keep it in danger?" Fei Junchen repeated it softly, chewing the sentence repeatedly in his mouth. After a while, he suddenly curled his lips slightly and said, "But don't you think it's very interesting?" He didn't explain what was interesting, but However, Mo Qing understood. He raised his head slightly, his slightly disapproving brows were furrowed, and before he could let go, he happened to meet the other person's gaze turning back.

He was startled, and immediately lowered his head, pursed his lips tightly and said nothing. He knew that once his master made a decision, it could not be changed no matter what, just like the jade pendant he gave last night, others always thought that the master gave this jade pendant to Wen Zisheng because he liked Wen Zisheng, but he knew, That was just the whim of the master.

He believed that at that moment, the master's thoughts were definitely "Who is not to marry? As long as the goal can be achieved, isn't it all the same?", and Wen Zisheng is relatively younger, and may be more controllable, but in the end the real What is the reason, probably only the master himself knows.

After all, the master's work has always been unpredictable.

Fei Junchen didn't pay much attention to his silence, thinking carefully about the time he had just gotten along with the boy, a hint of interest unconsciously entered his deep black eyes.

——It's quite a surprising development.