Chapter 5

Seeing that Wen Zisheng just nodded and didn't speak, with a gloomy expression on his face, Yun Qing said again: "Master and Madam should not come back so soon, young master, please rest for a while." As soon as the words fell, a maid told outside the door

: "Third Young Master, Miss Tang is here."

Wen Zisheng's heart moved slightly, and he looked up to the door. He had just woken up when Tian Wanxin came over, she really "cared" for him a lot.

Yun Qing didn't notice his thoughts, and with a happy face, she turned her head to Wen Zisheng and said, "Master, you see how much Miss Tang cares about you, she came to visit you as soon as she heard you woke up, you are unconscious Miss Shitang also came to visit you many times."

Wen Zisheng nodded, and before he could speak, the maid had already lifted the curtain from the outside, and a beautiful girl walked in slowly, with a warm smile on her lips, dressed in The pale pink dress made her more gentle and charming, and her beautiful eyes were shining brightly. It's no wonder that so many princes and brothers in the imperial capital are impressed by her.

Tian Wanxin's mother, Wen Jiaqian, is Wen Zisheng's aunt. When Tian Wanxin was three years old, her father died on the battlefield. Out of care for her younger sister, they were afraid that Wen Jiaqian's orphans and widows would be bullied in the general's house. When the mother and daughter picked her up, Wen Zisheng was just born at that time, so it can be said that she grew up with Tian Wanxin since she was a child.

If he hadn't experienced what happened in his previous life, he would have always regarded this woman with a heart like a snake as his dearest sister just like Yun Qing. How could he ever have thought that his dearest sister caused him to lose his beloved son? , an accomplice to ruin, and even the destruction of the entire Wen family was driven by her!

Since his rebirth, many things that he couldn't figure out before seem to be figured out all at once. There was a time when Yun Qing was particularly resistant to Tian Wanxin, he hesitated to speak out several times, but he didn't take it to heart, he just thought it was a small conflict between the two, now thinking about it, Yun Qing probably knew Tian Wanxin was there early in the morning. The little tricks that were done behind the scenes, but due to various reasons, he couldn't speak directly, and this situation didn't last long before Yun Qing passed away.

That was exactly what happened before he lost the fetus in his womb. After Yun Qing passed away, he was very depressed, so when Tian Wanxin invited him to go to the temple to burn incense and pray for Yun Qing, he did not refuse. On the way back, he met The bandit lost control of the frightened horse, and he was rolled down the cliff with the horse out of control. The three-month-old child in his belly died in that accident.

In that accident, Tian Wanxin did not ride in the same carriage with him, so apart from him rolling down the cliff with a servant, Tian Wanxin was just a little frightened. At that time, he really thought it was just a coincidence, When she blamed herself, she tried her best to hold back the pain in her heart to comfort her.

Before he was caught and raped by Fei Junhao and thrown into limbo in bed, he had dinner with Tian Wanxin, those dinners that she brought over and made by herself. How could it be so naive? As the eldest lady of the general's mansion, even though she grew up in her parents' parents, she was pampered and pampered. Even if she married later, she was married to the royal family and nobles, so how could she cook for herself?

After Yun Qing's death, Murong Shu clearly warned him that Tian Wan's heart was not simple, but he didn't take it seriously. In fact, if many things were really to be investigated, there would be no traces. It was just that he trusted her too much at that time, and never thought that his dearest sister in his heart would unite with outsiders to harm him.

He's not stupid, but he always sees human nature too beautifully, and he doesn't want to be wary of everyone, so that everyone thinks he is a soft persimmon.

"Zisheng, you've finally woken up." He was still lost in thought, Tian Wanxin had already walked to his bedside, her face full of concern and worry, just like a good sister who cared about her younger brother, Wen Zisheng It can only be said that she is really good at acting.

Tian Wanxin is three years older than him, and she is only sixteen years old now, and she is already able to be so impeccable in her life, and even before she died, he never doubted her.

"It's Zisheng's fault for worrying my cousin." He smiled, and calmly broke his hand away from hers. Tian Wanxin was slightly taken aback, but seeing his smiling face full of intimacy, she quickly returned to her. Putting aside the sense of disobedience in his heart, he said with a smile: "Why are you talking, my sister is worried that her younger brother is just and right, so how could Zisheng be wrong?" He pretended to be angry and glared at him, no matter how he looked at him, She is a good sister who loves her brother.

Wen Zisheng smiled and nodded, "Zisheng is wrong, you shouldn't hurt my cousin by saying such words." "

This is my sister's good brother."

The two exchanged pleasantries for a while, and Wen Zisheng felt tired. For the reason of wanting to rest, Tian Wanxin was asked to go back first, probably to show that she is indeed a good sister who cares about her younger brother. Before leaving, Tian Wanxin repeatedly told him to take a good rest.

Yun Qing went to see Tian Wanxin out, the smile on Wen Zisheng's face disappeared immediately, and he lowered his head expressionlessly, but in fact his heart was not peaceful at all, what happened in this short period of time There are too many, just reborn to the past, the impact of seeing his enemy in the previous life immediately is definitely not small, he can still keep smiling and chatting happily with the enemy, he can't help but admire himself.

Rubbing his aching head, he raised his head and inadvertently saw Murong Shu who was looking at him thoughtfully. He was stunned, and subconsciously asked, "Are you still there?" Almost forgot he was still here.

Murong Shu glared, "I'm definitely here if Yunqing is here!"

Wen Zisheng couldn't help smiling, Murong Shu at this time was still a tsundere young man, he always looked indifferent when facing strangers, but he didn't Indifference, he would show his inner emotions in front of familiar people, but since Yun Qing passed away, he has completely changed, indifferent and cold, no matter what can cause his emotional changes.

He shook his head, put aside the indifferent and distant face of Murong Shu in his mind, looked at the lively face in front of him, his clear black eyes were filled with relief, "Then shouldn't you go out with Yun Qing now?"

" I don't want to see that woman Tian Wanxin." Murong Shu frowned, and said very dissatisfied: "Very hypocritical." Wen Zisheng's

heart moved, as if Murong Shu had always disliked Tian Wanxin, and he didn't take it seriously before, only thinking that he was jealous, But now it seems that it is not as simple as being jealous.

"Do you hate my cousin?"

Murong Shu snorted coldly and didn't answer, but his expression had already answered his question. When Yun Qing came back, Murong Shu's attention returned to Yun Qing, and the conversation between the two stopped there.