Chapter 18 Goodbye Old Friend

"It's getting exciting inside. Why is Mr. Wen hiding here alone?"

A strange voice suddenly sounded in the quiet space. Wen Zisheng turned around and saw a boy about sixteen or seventeen standing in front of him. In the middle of the courtyard, smiling at him, the snow-colored clothes seemed to reveal a soft halo under the night.

Wen Zisheng couldn't help sighing in his heart, it was an old friend again.

While bending down to compose, "I have seen the third prince." But for the person in front of him, his mood is very complicated. In his previous life, if he hadn't insisted on marrying Fei Junhao, Prime Minister Wen would not have chosen to side with Fei Junhao. He knew that if it wasn't for him, the boy in front of him would be the real next king in his father's mind. .

"There are no outsiders here, Mr. Wen doesn't have to be so polite." The third prince Fei Junchen walked in front of Wen Zisheng very freely, lowered his head slightly, looked at him with a smile, and raised his eyebrows to reveal his interest.

"The third prince was joking." Regarding the third prince, he might feel that he owed something in his heart. If it weren't for him, maybe the third prince in the previous life would be honored as the Ninth Five-Year Honor, and he would not end up dying in a foreign land.

"I heard that Zisheng was injured when he fell off a horse a few days ago. Unfortunately, this prince just returned to the imperial capital a few days ago, and he didn't have time to visit the door. It really shouldn't be.

" It's in the way." Wen Zisheng said. I couldn't help feeling a little puzzled in my heart, hearing that the third prince changed his address from Mr. Wen to Zisheng so naturally, it was obvious that he wanted to get close to him.

But in the previous life, he didn't have much contact with the third prince, let alone the third prince would take the initiative to get close to him.

However, no matter how active he is in his heart, his face is still as calm as ever. After reliving his life, his other skills have not increased, but his ability to conceal his emotions has improved a lot. At least he can already put on a calm face to the enemy who ruined his family.

"Well, in order to show the sincerity of my prince, I will give you this jade pendant." Fei Junchen casually took off the jade hanging from his waist and brought it to Wen Zisheng. His smiling eyebrows made him look very cute. approachable.

But Wen Zisheng knew that it was just an illusion, no matter how harmless it looks on the outside, the other party is still a child of the royal family, and the sense of class superiority is innate, if he gets carried away because of the peacefulness shown by the other party at this moment, he will get carried away calling him a brother , Maybe I don't know how to die in the next moment.

And when he saw the jade pendant in his hand, Wen Zisheng was even more startled, and immediately said: "I'm terrified, I can't bear such a heavy courtesy."

Fei Junchen smiled, didn't speak, and grabbed Passed Wen Zisheng's hand, and stuffed the jade pendant into his hand, "I will never take back the gift that the prince decided to give." The cool fingertips brushed against

his palm, like catkins, not yet When he regained consciousness, he was distracted by the warm touch in the palm of his hand. Wen Zisheng lowered his head, and the bright white jade pendant seemed to glow under the moonlight. Just from the warm touch, we can know that this jade pendant is by no means ordinary Things.

He raised his head and met Yanyan's eyes, which were gentle but could not be rejected. Wen Zisheng sighed silently, without any joy in his heart, "I thank you, Third Prince." The jade pendant in his hand was heavy Yes, it almost gave him the illusion that it weighed more than a thousand catties.

He could refuse the gift from Liu Yuan, but he couldn't refuse the gift from the third prince. At this moment, he couldn't help but sigh in his heart, maybe Fei Junhao was destined to be his nemesis, if it wasn't for Fei Junhao, he wouldn't want to come out to breathe, and he wouldn't meet the third prince who happened to come out, and naturally he wouldn't have a hand The jade pendant on it.

Although it looks like there are only the two of them here, he believes that within one night, the news that the third prince gave the jade pendant to the son of the Wen family will spread throughout the palace. It happened to be at this time, when the empress dowager was selecting a concubine for the third prince.