Chapter 98

On the second day, Wen Zisheng woke up a little earlier than usual, Xiao Moxuan did not come early as expected, Wen Zisheng didn't care, after washing up, Wen Zisheng sat under the window sill with a book in his hand and waited.

Time passed little by little, nearly half an hour later than usual, and I saw Xiao Moxuan walking in with a pale face, his eyes were covered by slightly drooping eyelids, but there were some bruises around his eye sockets. Redness and swelling.

He looked at him without any trace for a while, and found that the other party's face was not only pale, but even his walking posture was a bit strange. Although the clothes on his body were tightly wrapped, he could occasionally see a little bit of red mark from his neck.

It seems that the person's actions last night were quite violent.

Thinking of this, Wen Zisheng sneered in his heart, and asked knowingly: "Didn't you rest well last night? Your face is a little pale." He had never heard

Wen Zisheng say such caring words to himself. Xiao Moxuan was startled, but soon After calming down, he clenched his sleeves subconsciously. He reluctantly moved the corner of his mouth and said vaguely: "... probably because I had a nightmare last night." What happened

to him was never a nightmare ? Lowered eyelids hid the hatred in his eyes, but his face remained calm throughout.

Wen Zisheng had expected such a situation a long time ago. With Xiao Moxuan's temperament, even if such a thing happened, he would definitely not want others to know about it. No matter how much he hated him, he could only smash his teeth and swallow his blood.

So he didn't ask anything, anyway, there will be a good show later.

Xiao Moxuan thought he was lying to himself, and when he saw that Wen Zisheng stopped asking, he was relieved from the bottom of his heart, and then his eyes became cloudy, and he began to think about how to take revenge. Even though he didn't want to say anything about what happened last night, it didn't mean he would. Forget it, that person from last night, he will never let him off easily!

It's a pity that his wishful thinking finally came to nothing.

At noon, the person who made him wish he could tear him into pieces appeared in front of Wen Zisheng, with a flattering smile on his face, flatteringly proposed to Wen Zisheng that he would propose marriage to him!

Xiao Moxuan almost fainted from anger when he first heard it. He squinted his eyes, and when he saw that wretched man showing a lewd expression to him, he finally couldn't maintain his usual gentle appearance anymore. Yang raised his voice and refused, "Impossible! Don't be delusional!"

Wen Zisheng pretended to be puzzled, looked at the middle-aged man, and then at the emotional Xiao Moxuan, and asked "incomprehensible" Said: "What's going on?"

"Young master, you have to decide for Mo Xuan!" Afraid that the middle-aged man would say something, Xiao Moxuan rushed ahead and cried: "This person is wishful thinking, Mo Xuan don't leave Young master!" He looked very affectionate, if he hadn't known what he was like, he would have been fooled into thinking that the other party valued him so much.

Wen Zisheng put away his thoughts, looked at the middle-aged man, and said lightly: "Why did you propose marriage to him?"

When he heard his question, Xiao Moxuan's eyes widened instantly, and it was too late to stop him, only hearing the The young man said unequivocally: "Last night, Mo Xuan and I were husband and wife, and I have to be responsible to him!

" To hide it, it was still in front of Wen Zisheng, the person he least wanted to know!

He suddenly knelt down on the ground, knocked his head heavily on the ground, and cried out: "Master, you want to make decisions for Mo Xuan. It is this thief who sneaked into Mo Xuan's room last night. Mo Xuan was caught by this thief when he didn't notice. Young master, you must make the decision for Mo Xuan!"

Wen Zisheng raised his eyebrows slightly, before he had time to say anything, the middle-aged man had already said, "Mo Xuan, you are wrong!" He widened his small mouse-like eyes, and said disapprovingly : "It was you who invited me to your room last night and that happened. I came here to propose marriage out of the idea of ​​being responsible to you. Why did you turn your back on me in a blink of an eye? Could it be that I'm not skilled enough?" Okay?"

The other party's vulgar words made Xiao Moxuan's face instantly flushed, he hadn't forgotten the humiliation of last night, but being reminded by the other party like this, let alone how disgusting he was, the eyes staring at the middle-aged man almost burst into flames , because of extreme anger, he gasped heavily, and his chest heaved violently up and down.

He didn't understand why the gods treated him like this. It seemed that all the bad things in the world had happened to him. He didn't accept his fate, but the bad things happened one after another, and he managed to escape from the bad situation before. , but unexpectedly being insulted-humiliated by a wretched hooligan in such a situation!

"Master, things are not what he said at all, I—"

Before I finished speaking, Wen Zisheng interrupted me with a frown, and he said: "Mo Xuan, if you are in love with him, I will never It will obstruct you, you don't need to worry, the Prime Minister's Mansion is well guarded, if you hadn't invited me, how could this elder brother avoid the eyes of the night guards and go to your room?" "I..." Xiao Moxuan

anxiously His eyes were almost red, "...Young master, the matter is really not what he said, Mo Xuan was forced, and I don't know how he avoided the eyes of the night guards..." He was serious In a hurry, I even forgot what I usually call myself, and just called myself 'I'.

Wen Zisheng looked at him disapprovingly, and deliberately misinterpreted: "You don't want to admit it, but are you worried that I will object?" After a pause, he continued: "You have also reached the age of marriage, since you and this elder brother If the two are in love, then I will be a favor and accept this marriage for you!"

Wen Zisheng's understatement set the date for the rest of his life.

Xiao Moxuan's eyes widened in an instant, and he looked at Wen Zisheng with disbelief, the previous excitement had gradually calmed down, he stared at Wen Zisheng, and he faintly understood, "You arranged all of this? "