Chapter 54

Regarding Wen Zisheng's serious words, Fei Junchen just smiled indifferently, but did not respond to his words, and slowly changed the topic: "At the beginning of next month, my prince will hold a tea party, Zisheng should come over too."

Wen Zisheng replied without even thinking about it: "Zisheng thanked the third prince for his kindness here, but—" before

he could make an excuse to evade, Fei Junchen interrupted him with a smile, "That's good, Ben The prince is looking forward to that day."

Wen Zisheng: "..."

He couldn't help frowning, this feeling of being ignored by others is really bad, but Fei Junchen doesn't seem to care about his real wishes at all, because he wants to He is asked to participate, so he must participate!

There is always a feeling that the other party is actually a deeply hidden rascal!

This feeling has been very obvious long after Fei Junchen left. If possible, he really doesn't want to have anything else to do with Fei Junchen.

But due to various reasons, he had to rely on the other party's help. In the days to come, there might be times when Fei Junchen would be needed.

And he also knew that although he gave an explanation for Fei Junchen's question today, the other party didn't seem to be too entangled, but he still knew very well in his heart that his set of words could not completely win the other party's trust.

Fei Junchen still has doubts about him in his heart, there is no doubt about this! Moreover, his suspicion will not decrease with the passage of time. The reason why Fei Junchen doesn't bother with this issue now is probably because he is fully sure that he can control himself.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but sighed deeply. He was reborn, and he has more memories of a lifetime than everyone here, and he even knows the future trend clearly, but he feels a deep sense of powerlessness. For the future trend, he seems to be able to do nothing but helplessly. Look, there simply isn't enough power to make a difference.

Even if he wanted to keep his father from danger, he could only rely on Fei Junchen's help. This kind of helplessness can only be understood by those who have truly experienced it.

Today, the Holy Majesty is still young and strong, and the struggle between the princes only dares to be carried out underground. On the surface, he is still amicable, and it will be three years later that the real heat will become intense.

Three years later, the current Holy Majesty will suddenly suffer from a sudden illness. Although he was cured in the end, his strong body has been dragged down by this sudden illness. Every year is not as good as every year. It is also from this time that the relationship between the princes The struggle really surfaced. The Holy One watched helplessly, but he was powerless to stop it. During the six months of his illness, the people around him were almost bribed.

He wants to change this situation in his previous life!

He almost couldn't wait to change this situation. He didn't want to get involved in the struggle between the princes. If he followed the development of his previous life, two years later when he was sixteen years old, Fei Junhao began to use various reasons to get close to him. , After then gaining his trust, and after he agreed to his marriage proposal, he even asked the Holy One for a marriage.

He can't let the same thing happen again. In this life, he will never fall into Fei Junhao's warmth trap again. He must kill this possibility in the cradle before the matter develops to this point!

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't even notice Yun Qing came over. It wasn't until Yun Qing called out to him that he suddenly realized, "What's wrong?

" Handed it to him, "This is from the Third Prince's Mansion. It is said to be an invitation letter for the tea party at the beginning of next month." The

red invitation card with gold borders looks very delicate, and it says "Zi Zi" in beautiful thin gold fonts. I don't know whose handwriting it is. Wen Zisheng took it over with a bit of gloom, and his movements were really fast. Not long after he left, he even sent the invitation card.

"Master, what is the reason why the third prince came to look for you?" Yun Qing had been holding back these words for a long time. Ever since the third prince appeared in the prime minister's mansion and asked to find Wen Zisheng by name, he began to wonder. The young master said that he was not familiar with the third prince, but why did the third prince repeatedly show affection for his young master?

He couldn't help thinking of the rumors about his young master and the third prince not long ago, and after thinking about it, he couldn't help being surprised. Could it be that it wasn't that his young master liked the third prince, but just the other way around, that the third prince liked his family? Master? But if this is the case, why did the third prince want to be engaged to the two thousand gold from the General's Mansion? Could it be because his young master is a man?

Looking at Yun Qing's tangled expression, Wen Zisheng knew what was going on in the other's head without asking, and couldn't help explaining helplessly: "Yun Qing, I have nothing to do with the Third Prince."

This sentence of explanation is really weak, from the look in Yun Qing's eyes, it can be seen that the other party does not believe his words at all, Wen Zisheng sighed in his heart, but gave up, shook his head and said: "Forget it."

Even if you explain it clearly to Yun Qing, people outside should still misunderstand it, so it's better to just let nature take its course, and the clearer will clear himself up.

In fact, speaking of it, Fei Junchen intentionally made this misleading appearance. In the final analysis, he never thought of avoiding it. Although he didn't know Fei Junchen's real intentions, it was always right to keep vigilant and keep a certain distance from the other party.

Yun Qing suddenly thought of something, and said: "By the way, young master, Mr. Nangong just came to look for you."

Wen Zisheng asked in surprise, "Nangong Ye is here? Where is he now?"

It's no wonder he was surprised. The last time he fell into the water and was injured, it was Nangong Ye who rescued him. He spent several days in his mansion for his injuries. After he recovered from his injuries and returned to his mansion, the two of them seldom saw each other. The last time they met was halfway More than a month ago, and it was because Nangong Ye came here specially to deliver medicine to him, Nangong Ye seemed to be very busy during this time, and he only stayed for a while and then left.

Yun Qing replied: "The young master was meeting with the third prince just now, so Yun Qing decided to take Mr. Nangong to wait in the young master's yard, but he didn't expect the young master to talk with the third prince for so long. Before coming here, Yun Qing When we went to the yard, Mr. Nangong was nowhere to be seen, so he must have left in a hurry, right?"

Nangong Ye only came here two or three times during this period, and each time he came and went in a hurry, Yun Qing was already used to it, so he didn't Thinking there was something strange, he just guessed: "Is it possible that Mr. Nangong came to deliver the medicine to the young master when he almost finished the pills last time?" Wen Zisheng shook his head wonderingly, "The pills he sent last

time There's still half a bottle left." If Nangong Ye followed what he did before, he would definitely not come to him for no reason, and he must have come here at this time because of something.

He looked up at the sky, and before he knew it, it was already evening, and the sky was slightly dark. If it was a little longer, night would soon fall, and it was impossible to go out to find Nangong Ye at this time, so he could only Had to give up this idea.

"If there's nothing else to do tomorrow, let's go out for a while." Wen Zisheng said.

Yun Qing asked clearly: "Master, is this going to find Master Nangong?"

"Yes." Wen Zisheng nodded slightly, "He came to me at this time, it must be because of something." "

That's right." Yun Qing echoed, "Do you need to tell the master?"

Mr. Wen had come back a few days ago, and he had roughly heard Mrs. Wen's account of what had happened during this period of time. Naturally, he also knew that Nangong Ye had rescued Wen Zisheng who had fallen into the water and was injured on the Lantern Festival.

At that time, Mr. Wen Xiangye said that he would personally express his gratitude to Nangong Ye. If his young master wanted to go to find Nangong Ye at this moment, he could go there with Mr. Wen Xiangye.

"Let's see." Wen Zisheng said, "Whether Daddy will be free tomorrow is still unknown." When

Wen Zisheng said this, Yun Qing also felt that there was some truth, so he nodded his head in agreement.

But there is a saying that plans can never keep up with changes.

Wen Zisheng had already decided to go to find Nangongye the next day, but unexpectedly, that night, Nangongye appeared in front of him. At that time, Wen Zisheng had just taken the pill that Nangongye gave him, and then he was about to go to bed. Turning around, he saw Nangong Ye standing behind him wearing an ordinary mask, his jet-black eyes were as bright as stars, staring directly at his face like torches.

Wen Zisheng was slightly startled, then smiled, and said pleasantly: "I planned to go to find you tomorrow, but I didn't expect you to come here now." After speaking, he suddenly looked up at the black sky outside the window , jokingly said: "It seems that most of the meetings are because you sneaked into my room in the middle of the night!" It's

also fortunate that the two of them are still young at this time, otherwise, wouldn't they be like young couples meeting late at night?

Nangong Ye was already used to Wen Zisheng teasing him from time to time, with the same expressionless face, he stretched out his hand and threw a bottle that was twice the size as usual, Wen Zisheng was startled, and subconsciously reached out to take it. It was not crooked, and it just happened to be caught in his hand. It felt heavy, at least twice as heavy as usual.

"This is?" He weighed the bottle in his hand, raised his eyebrows, and looked at Nangong Ye questioningly.

Nangongye said concisely: "I'm going to be away for a while, and I won't be here in the short term. Take one medicine in the bottle every three days."

As soon as Nangongye finished speaking, Wen Zisheng suddenly understood. It was already mid-April at this time. If he guessed correctly, Nangong Ye should have received the news in advance that he was going to the frontier. That is to say, during this period of time, Qi State had already launched an offensive against Daqing State.

Qi State's offensive in the early stage was not too violent, and no news was received from other places except the frontier, so Da Qing State was still immersed in the festive atmosphere of defeating the Yi people, but the imperial court must have received the news immediately Yes, and counting the time, there is not much time before Qi Guo's aggressive attack.

In the previous life, Nangong Ye set off in May. At that time, the border of Daqing Kingdom had already fallen to several cities. From this point of view, the news about the border received by the imperial court must not be optimistic. I believe it will not be long before the Emperor They will order to appoint Nangong Ye as the main general of this battle!

And he did not guess wrong, Nangong Ye came to him this time for something, and he came to say goodbye to him!

Nangongye only said that he was going to leave, but he didn't specify where he was going, and Wen Zisheng didn't ask, but suddenly felt a little bit reluctant in his heart, and asked knowingly: "Are you going to be away for a long time?" Nangongye shook his head slightly, "The specific time is not clear

. Clear, but probably not soon."

"Is that why you prepared several times more pills than usual?" Wen Zisheng said with a smile, shaking the bottle in his hand slightly, "The pills you gave me last time There are still a lot left!"

"Be prepared."

Wen Zisheng couldn't help laughing, probably because he was brought from his mother's womb, his body has always been weaker than others, and when the weather turns cold, he is easy to get sick.

But since he was rescued by Nangongye when he fell into the water last time, the other party has insisted on making him take the medicine. At first, he took one pill a day, but now it has changed to one pill every three days. He doesn't know how effective the medicine is, but his body has changed. It's very obvious, not to mention anything else, just the fear of cold, it's much better than before.

"Anyway, thank you!" He paid more attention to his health than himself.

Nangong Ye seemed a little embarrassed, his eyes flickered for a moment, and he avoided Wen Zisheng's smiling gaze, but suddenly thought of what he saw by accident in the afternoon, so he asked the question that had been in his mind all afternoon: "You Are you on a good relationship with Fei Junchen?"

Wen Zisheng was taken aback when he heard this, but he didn't realize what he meant, "What?"

Nangongye was silent for a long time, his slightly frowning brows showed his current state of mind. Wen Zisheng was not in a good mood, but Wen Zisheng felt a little strange. It was rare to see him showing such obvious emotions, so he couldn't help asking again: "Why do you feel this way? It's because of the rumors outside Is it?"