Chapter 27

"Yunqing, you misunderstood." He finally stopped laughing, as if he hadn't tried to smile so heartily since he was reborn, "I don't like the third prince, why do you say it sad?" "I don't like

it The third prince?" Yun Qing widened his eyes slightly, and looked at him blankly, "Master, you—" He paused for a long time, not thinking of what he was going to say next, but looked at Wen Zisheng with With a smiling face, I belatedly thought—

his young master, it seems... really not sad.

Wen Zisheng said again: "Although Yun Qing guessed wrong just now, but you reminded me that the third prince's jade pendant is still with me, and I need to find a chance to return the jade pendant to the third prince." Yun Qing finally figured out

his As he said that, his eyes widened, "Young master really doesn't like the third prince? But the third prince is such an outstanding person, how could the young master not like it?" Yun Qing had met the third prince before, and in his impression, that Fengshen is a handsome person, noble as a god, how many young girls are ashamed to mention it but secretly hide it in their hearts, in his opinion, only such a person can be worthy of his young master.

But at this moment his young master told him that he doesn't like the third prince! Yun Qing felt that he was a little confused, he needed to sort it out, dare to make him entangled with the things of the morning, was he thinking too much by himself?

Wen Zisheng laughed, "Do I have to like such an excellent person?" What's more, his mind is not here now, love is too illusory. "Besides, don't Yun Qing feel that it's a bit too early to say this at my current age?"

Yun Qing: "..." So, his entanglement and troubles today are all caused by his own thinking too much.

Yun Qing looked shocked, and Wen Zisheng was amused for a while. Out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the figure outside the door. He suddenly felt bad, coughed, and asked solemnly: "Since Yun Qing thinks that the Third Prince So outstanding, then Yun Qing must have a good impression of the third prince, but in Yun Qing's mind, how is the third prince compared to Murong Shu?" As soon as he finished speaking, the

figure who was planning to come in at the door really He paused, and stood silently on the spot. Yun Qing, who had his back turned to the other party, didn't see the nervous expression on his face no matter how he concealed it. Wen Zisheng snickered in his heart. No matter how steady and seasoned he is, he is still a child who has not grown up, and he will always show a somewhat nervous side when facing people he cares about.

After listening to Wen Zisheng's words, Yun Qing blushed instantly, mumbled and didn't know how to answer, suddenly found that Wen Zisheng's smile was full of embarrassment, and finally realized that his young master was teasing him.

His eyes widened all of a sudden, "Young master, you are too bad!" The embarrassing and helpless tone made Wen Zisheng laugh again, and out of the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of the slightly disappointed expression of the person at the door. Seeing the good man do it to the end, he asked, "You haven't answered my question yet!"

Yun Qing's face was very red, but he never concealed it from Wen Zisheng, so although he felt embarrassed, he still Truthfully said: "...they... are not comparable." After a pause, he added in a low voice: "Murong is a very important person."

Wen Zisheng smiled, looked at Murong Shu standing at the door, and suddenly Showing a silly smile, besides being happy for them, I couldn't help showing a little envy in my heart. It is actually a very happy thing to be cared deeply by people like Yun Qing Bar?

Because of his negligence in the previous life, this pair of lovers were separated from each other. In this life, he will definitely protect them for the rest of their lives.

The incident of giving the jade pendant gradually subsided because of the love between the third prince and the general's mansion. A few days later, after the third prince celebrated his seventeenth birthday, he proposed to the Holy Majesty to go to Jiangnan for a visit, and the Holy Majesty naturally agreed. By the way, let the third prince inspect it.

As for Wu Ruojin, the second daughter of the General's Mansion, because she was engaged to the third prince, the Holy Majesty let her go to the south of the Yangtze River with Fei Junchen in order to let the young couple cultivate their relationship.

In mid-October, under the soft light of the morning sun, the Third Prince left the Imperial Capital in a low-key manner with a dozen people and horses, and the imperial concubine he had not passed was sitting in the accompanying carriage.

At that time, Wen Zisheng was lying back on the deck chair in the yard lazily basking in the sun. When he heard the news that Fei Junchen was going to the south of the Yangtze River, the corners of his lips raised slightly, and he closed his eyes, feeling the soft light projected on him, warming his body. It's warm and makes people feel sleepy.

The third prince is indeed a smart man!