Chapter 39

Tian Wanxin was so dizzy that Dr. Chen, who hadn't left yet, came in handy again. When the diagnosis came out, Tian Wanxin just fainted because of her weakness and shortness of breath. Naturally, there would be no serious problems.

After thanking Dr. Chen here, Xiangye Wen ordered his servants to take Dr. Chen out. Xiangye Wen turned to Cai'er and Ling'er and said, "Take good care of Miss Tang." After finishing speaking, he turned and left.

As soon as Master Wen left, the others also left consciously, and Wen Zisheng followed behind Master Wen, pretending to be puzzled, and asked, "Daddy, who do you think would want to ruin my cousin's marriage? "

Facing Wen Zisheng's question, Wen Xiangye just let out a long sigh, as if he was very helpless, and said: "It's getting late, you should go back to rest earlier, your cousin—" When he said this, he paused for a long time, and then said again: "—Probably there will be no other problems."

Hearing this, Wen Zisheng stopped and looked at Wen Xiang who was walking in front Lord, just looking at his back, it seems that there is an indescribable helplessness. Now Wen Zisheng is almost certain. His father already suspects that Tian Wanxin took the Changliumeng himself, otherwise he would not have taken it at this moment. It's just to tell people to take good care of Tian Wanxin, but let people investigate the matter thoroughly.

Isn't Tian Wanxin the person who doesn't want this marriage to continue? Unfortunately, her plan was destined to be destroyed by him.

Seeing his father's love for a femme fatale, Wen Zisheng almost had the urge to rush forward and tell Mr. Wen the true face of Tian Wanxin. Tian Wanxin never regarded the Wen family as her own family. In her eyes , only her own affairs are the most important!

But he also knew that even if he really rushed forward and told his father Tian Wanxin's true face, the other party would not believe it! He can't let his family continue to be deceived by Tian Wanxin, he will definitely find a way to expose Tian Wanxin's true face to his father!

What happened next was a matter of course. Ling'er, who was left in Qinghui Garden, received Wen Zisheng's order to serve Tian Wanxin at every step, and Wen Xiangye also sent her under the banner of preventing being obstructed by interested people. With a few people guarding the Qinghui Garden, even if Tian Wanxin wanted to repeat the old trick, she would have no chance at all.

Time is not too slow, and finally came to the wedding day.

No matter how unwilling Tian Wanxin was, when the sedan chair of the Sun family stopped at the gate of the Wen Mansion, she had no choice but to sit on the sedan chair obediently, and then carried it directly into the Sun Mansion. , but no one knows what kind of distorted resentful face the delicate face under the red hijab is.

No matter how beautiful the face is, when it wears such a vicious expression, it will never look good.

Unlike the liveliness of the banquet in the lobby, the new house where everyone has been expelled is absolutely quiet, but this quietness is suddenly broken by the sound of cups and saucers falling on the ground, and the porcelain falling to the feet is frightened. Er screamed, the fragments hit her ankle, and the thin cloth unstoppably cut a gash on her skin, and bright red blood flowed out, but Cai Er didn't dare to cry out the pain.

This situation like today has happened too many times in the past few days. Tian Wanxin is angry in her heart. As her personal maid, Caier is the most direct recipient of her anger. Her skin under the clothes has already turned purple. One piece, but she didn't dare to complain, otherwise it would definitely not be as simple as one piece of blue and one piece of purple.

Now that things have been worshiped by heaven and earth, there is no chance of turning back. Caier actually wants to persuade Tian Wanxin to accept the reality.

But she only dared to cower in the corner, not daring to say anything, for fear that she would vent all her anger on herself again, if she said these words in the past at this time, it would definitely touch Tian Wanxin's bad luck.

At this time, there was a sudden noise outside the door, and the master and servant immediately fell silent, looked at each other, and then immediately turned their eyes to the door. No one should come over at this time, but Tian Wanxin quickly sat back. Beside the bed, Cai'er also picked up the red hijab that Tian Wanxin had thrown on the ground and put it on Tian Wanxin's heart again. After checking it carefully, she was a little relieved, and asked in a loud voice to the door: "Who?" "It's me.

" !" A deliberately lowered voice sounded outside the door, Tian Wan's heart skipped a beat, she suddenly lifted her red hijab again, and immediately signaled Cai'er to go to open the door.

As soon as the door was opened, the person outside the door had already squeezed in. The gloomy expression on Cai'er almost screamed out in fright. The person ignored Cai'er at all, and walked straight into the room with a gloomy look in his eyes. It fell directly on Tian Wanxin's body, Cai'er looked back, and found Tian Wanxin at this moment, as expected, already a weak appearance who was about to cry.

"Sun Yu..." The gentle voice with a crying voice was full of grievances. When he saw the tearful eyes, Sun Yu's heart softened subconsciously, but when he thought of what this seemingly weak woman in front of him had done Things, the fire in the chest burned even more.

With a cold face, his eyes became more cloudy, and he said coldly: "Don't you think you owe me an explanation?"

Hearing this, Tian Wanxin looked at Cai'er, and said softly: "Cai'er, you go out first "

Cai'er looked at them several times back and forth, and even though she didn't agree with her in her heart, she still walked out as she said, and led the door softly, as expected, no one was seen outside the door, She didn't dare to go far, so she guarded the door, in case there was any unexpected accident, she could remind her miss.

I don't know what Tian Wanxin told Sun Yu in the room. After a while, Sun Yu came out, his face was no longer as cold as before, but with a hint of anger and pity. Cai'er looked at the body that was slowly going away. , I only admire her lady even more, it seems that as long as her lady is willing, any man can be played by her in the palm of her hand, isn't the two brothers of the Sun family the best example?

Cai'er thought, she had already entered the room, Tian Wanxin was still sitting on the edge of the bed at this moment, her eyes were staring in front of her, she didn't know what she was thinking, and there was a sneer at the corner of her mouth, Cai'er noticed that her young lady's lips were slightly red and swollen, What happened just now seems to be known without guessing.

But Cai Er just pretended not to know, turned her eyes away, and then picked up the red hijab again.

The two people in the room didn't know that everything that happened here just now was seen by a pair of black eyes. After the room became quiet again, the figure hiding in the dark place in the courtyard turned around silently. Leaving, the footsteps that were supposed to go directly to the gate suddenly turned a corner and went directly to the scene of the wedding banquet.

Hiding in the treetops, his calm gaze traveled across the wedding banquet through the gaps in the leaves, but he didn't find the figure he was looking for. At this moment, he suddenly heard a familiar warm voice from below: "The fifth prince misunderstood It's gone."

Looking down, the familiar figure was not the person I was looking for, but why was there another person standing in front of that person? He didn't realize that his usually expressionless face was frowning unconsciously at this moment.