Chapter 44

The familiar face appeared in front of his eyes again in the same way, Wen Zisheng was in a daze, his long-ago memory was completely awakened, and he finally remembered this period of memory completely.

It was also at this time in the previous life, when he went to his uncle's house with his family to celebrate the new year, he had to spend the night at the inn because the road was blocked by heavy snow. A small gray animal ran past him. He wondered how there could be such a small animal here at such a time, so he chased after it.

At that time, it was probably because of boredom, so he chased it all the way out of curiosity, but the little animal disappeared after chasing for a while, and he found that he had run out of the post station unknowingly, sparsely Behind a few trees stood a somewhat dilapidated house alone. He didn't intend to go to check it out, but when he turned around to leave, he heard a sharp cry from that room, the sound was full of panic And desperate, he ran over without any hesitation.

The scene was exactly the same as at this moment. After he ran over, he saw a boy about fifteen or sixteen years old being pressed tightly on the bed by several big men. His slender shoulders were torn apart, his mouth was tightly covered by one of the big men, and he saw that the last piece of clothes on his body was about to be torn off.

It was at this time in the previous life that Wen Zisheng pushed the door open, and the door slammed against the walls on both sides with a loud bang. The sudden sound made several people in the room look back. The big man was taken aback at first, but when they saw clearly that the person who came was only a twelve or thirteen-year-old boy, they all smiled ambiguously.

Wen Zisheng hated seeing this kind of bullying the most in his life. Now that he had seen the incident, he naturally couldn't stand by and watch, and he was not worried that he would be in any danger. The hidden guards around him were always on standby. Even at that time, there would never be fewer hidden guards behind him.

So when those big guys let go of the boy and ran over to surround him, the hidden guards behind him suddenly appeared. The well-trained dark guards are naturally more than enough to deal with several mountain villagers. The domineering big men were beaten to the ground one by one, begging for mercy with mournful faces.

Wen Zisheng's expression was indifferent and he didn't even look at those people. He just said "sent to the official" and walked towards the bullied boy. He took off the cloak he was wearing and put it on the boy.

At that time, the young man stared at Wen Zisheng blankly with eyes full of fright, and Wen Zisheng was glad that he came in time and rushed over before the young man received any substantial damage, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous.

But at this moment——

Wen Zisheng came back from his memories, and looked at the scene in the room expressionlessly. Still under the bed, the eyes of the muffled boy opened wider, and only despair remained on his beautiful face.

He regretted it, why did he appear so timely in the first place? If such a person had not been saved at the beginning, maybe many things in the future would not have happened, right?

From time to time, the man's lewd words came to his ears, occasionally mixed with the boy's desperate cry, but they were quickly cut off again. Wen Zisheng turned his back, chose to ignore it, and waited for a moment until he heard a rough gasp, saying: "Beauty, the main event is about to start." Wen Zisheng finally moved.

Pushing open the door forcefully, the fragile door slammed heavily on the walls on both sides and there was a loud bang. The few big men who were playing and laughing were shocked, and all turned their heads to look at the door. When they saw the door standing When it was only a twelve or thirteen-year-old boy, they all laughed again.

"Haha, today's good fortune is not shallow, here comes another one!" One of the burly men squinted his eyes and looked Wen Zisheng up and down. The obscene eyes made Wen Zisheng disgusted. Pressed on the boy who couldn't move on the bed.

At this moment, the whole body of the young man is close to the red fruit, his white body is covered with various bruises, his legs are greatly torn apart and pressed on his sides, his whole body feels very tender, one of the big men is Holding on to the ugly thing on his body, he was about to torture the young man, but because of Wen Zisheng's sudden intrusion, he stopped halfway.

The boy's eyes, which were already full of despair, suddenly lit up when he found someone coming, as if he had seen a life-saving straw, but when he saw a boy younger than him standing at the door, his eyes turned gray again up.

But what happened next was completely beyond his expectation. The young boy had a cold face, his jade-like face was as cold as outside the house, and he looked at the few people who were facing him with a blank expression. The big man who walked past had a cold look in his eyes, as if he was not looking at people who wanted to hurt him, but a group of dead people.

When the big guys were three steps away from the little boy, four men in blue clothes suddenly appeared in the room quietly. When they saw the sharp and fierce moves of each other, the big guys finally panicked, but It was still too late, and after a while, the big man who was still very domineering just now fell to the ground in embarrassment and kept begging for mercy.

"Send off to the official!" The boy said in a cold and emotionless voice, and then the boy walked towards him without even looking at those people. The boy stared at him with wide eyes, even his own His body had regained his freedom and he still didn't know it, until a warm cloak was draped over his almost naked body, and he suddenly came back to his senses.

He is saved!

He didn't dare to imagine, if the little boy in front of him came a moment later, what kind of catastrophe would be waiting for him. Fortunately, at the last moment, he was saved!

With a cold face, Wen Zisheng turned around and wanted to leave, but the young man behind him who had recovered his senses called out to him, and he stopped, but did not turn around.

The young man picked up the clothes under the bed and quickly put them on. Some of the clothes had been torn to pieces due to the roughness of those big men, but they could barely cover his body. The well-dressed young man stepped forward, walked around in front of Wen Zisheng, and knelt down In front of Sheng, "I can't repay you for saving my life. If you don't dislike me, let me serve you by my side." Wen Zisheng pursed his lips slightly, and looked at the boy kneeling in front of him with a calm expression

. Wen Zisheng's beautiful face was slightly raised, and his moist eyes were full of gratitude. Wen Zisheng suddenly looked away.

He originally thought to wait until the young man was insulted before appearing, or he would not appear at all, so that he would never have anything to do with this person in this life, but when he stood by the window and listened to the young man's desperate voice, When he heard the voice, he finally couldn't completely harden his heart. At the most critical moment, he still chose to do the same thing as in his previous life.

What happened in the past is vivid, that person's care for him, that person's doting on him, and finally, that person's betrayal of himself, never forgotten, never disappeared, since he was reborn, he deliberately made himself no longer He wanted to think about that person, but it was only today that he suddenly realized that he had never forgotten about that person.

After ten years of getting along with each other, and the true ten-year relationship, he couldn't figure out why that person could be so ruthless to betray him. He could quickly let go of the betrayal of others, but he couldn't let go of the betrayal of this person. , the existence of that person is very special to him, he treats him like an older brother and a confidant, although he is not a family member but already has a family-like relationship, but in the end he gave him a hard blow!

How much you used to rely on liking that person, now how much you hate that person!

But no matter how resentful he was, when he saw that person being bullied under him, he still couldn't completely turn a blind eye to it, and he couldn't help but save him.

"Young Master?"

The young man who hadn't waited for a long time to respond showed some doubts on his expression. Wen Zisheng came back to his senses, looked at the young man calmly, and said indifferently: "There's no need to repay, it's just a matter of little effort." After finishing speaking, he raised his foot He was about to leave, but the young man in front of him didn't intend to let him leave like this. "Young Master, my father has always taught me that to be a man, you must

repay your kindness. You have saved me today. I have a great kindness. I have nothing to repay you. I only hope that you will give me a good chance to repay you in the next chance."

He clenched his hands unconsciously, but at the next moment he heard the young man continue to say: "Besides, I have fallen in the family, and there is only the next person left in the family. The world is so big, but there is no place for the next, please be kind , stay here!"

The words were almost exactly the same as those in the previous life, and Wen Zisheng was a little sad to find that he still remembered what the other party said when he first met that person in the previous life.

He suddenly wanted to know if during those ten years, that person's kindness to him and his doting on him were all acting. Gan Xin became more and more clear at this moment, so he heard his indifferent voice say: "If you want to follow, then follow." The short sentence

made the young man show a big smile, which seemed to be frightening. The joy in his heart made his whole face look lively, he suddenly kowtowed heavily, and when he raised his head again, there was already a faint red mark on his forehead, but he didn't care, and said loudly: "Mo Xuan thanked the young master for his great kindness!"

Xiao Moxuan!

Wen Zisheng closed his eyes, suppressed the rushing emotions in his heart, and walked towards the door. This time, Xiao Moxuan didn't stop him, but stood up and followed him out.

Standing up, Xiao Moxuan was taller than Wen Zisheng by more than half of his head, but his figure was as slender as Wen Zisheng's. Even wearing a thick cloak could not conceal his slender figure.

There were snowflakes outside again, and the white dots fluttered like elves that sneaked out of the sky, rushing down to the ground impatiently, and a gust of wind blew up a small white circle.

On the way back, Wen Zisheng was missing a big cloak, and Wen Zisheng felt a little cold, and his hands and feet, which were still warm before, became cold. The conscientious guards had hidden their bodies again, and only Wen Zisheng and him were left on the quiet road. The two of Xiao Moxuan, Xiao Moxuan probably hadn't recovered from the shock of being released, kept silent all the time, while Wen Zisheng was calm on the surface, but his inner thoughts were a little messy, so the two returned to the station in silence along the way.

It was late at night and everyone had already rested. Wen Zisheng couldn't bother others anymore, so he asked the secret guard to boil some hot water for Xiao Moxuan to wipe his body. Wearing a new set of clothes.

Xiao Moxuan was stunned, and caressed the brand new set of clothes with complicated eyes. Seeing that he hadn't put on for a long time, Wen Zisheng thought that he didn't like the material of the clothes, so he explained: "My clothes are a little too small for you to wear. , these are the clothes of my servant, you can wear them first."

Xiao Moxuan shook his head, a faint smile appeared on his beautiful face, "It's not like that, Mo Xuan just—" He paused, his eyes It softened little by little, "—I'm just a little moved, the young master and Mo Xuan have never lived together, not only saved Mo Xuan, but also treated Mo Xuan so well." At the end, he couldn't help his eyes getting wet.

Since his family fell into decline, in just a few months, he has seen all the warmth and coldness of the world. He has changed from a high-ranking nobleman to a commoner with nothing. Turning a blind eye to the predicament, the people who once surrounded him and fawned on him not only failed to lend a helping hand, but even made trouble.

This time he encountered such an unbearable thing because he was framed by a friend who had been friends with him, and he was stunned and sent to these people who had been plotting against him. This little boy, maybe Xiao Moxuan will disappear from this world from now on.

With his temperament, after encountering such a thing, it is impossible for him to be willing to live on. Just now he has made up his mind in his heart. If he really can't escape this time, he will bite his tongue and kill himself. Anyway, stay in the There is no point in this world anymore.

Fortunately, God was merciful, and at the most important moment, he was saved! The person who rescued him was a young boy who was younger than him, but even so, he still saw hope. Anyway, he was alone now, so he might as well follow the young boy and repay him well. His saving grace.

The young man not only saved him, but also treated him so well. It has been a long time since his family had fallen from grace, and no one has treated him so well. Thinking of this, Xiao Moxuan's eyes were a little moist, but the corners of his mouth were raised happily. He took off his tattered clothes and put on the new ones that Wen Zisheng had prepared for him.

After changing his clothes, Xiao Moxuan walked up to Wen Zisheng, and asked with a smile, "My lord, Mo Xuan will definitely serve you wholeheartedly in the future." While Xiao Moxuan was changing clothes,

Wen Zisheng kept looking out the window thoughtfully, hearing Xiao Moxuan's question turned his eyes back from the window, and turned to look at the young man behind him. I have to say, in terms of appearance, Xiao Moxuan is indeed God's darling, wearing ordinary clothes on his body , and still can't conceal the aristocratic temperament on him.

Wen Zisheng sized him up for a moment, then looked away, and said calmly: "It's getting late, you can rest here tonight, I've already had someone tidy up your room, it's next door, tomorrow morning Let's go."

Xiao Moxuan nodded, he didn't take Wen Zisheng's indifferent attitude to heart, in his opinion, Wen Zisheng was just indifferent on the face, and the fact that he saved himself was enough to make him firmly believe in the other party kindness.

When setting off on the second day, Wen Zisheng simply explained that there was an extra person for no reason, and Wen Xiangye and the others didn't say much, so they acquiesced in Xiao Moxuan's existence and let him ride with Wen Zisheng a carriage.

Xiao Moxuan said that he would stay by Wen Zisheng's side to serve him, but Wen Zisheng didn't really plan to let Xiao Moxuan be his attendant, Yun Qing was enough for his personal attendant, but he didn't plan to let him be his companion like in the previous life , As for how to arrange the other party, Wen Zisheng didn't have any idea yet, so he made up his mind to talk about it after he went back.

Yun Qing's mind has always been very simple. After hearing Wen Zisheng mention that Xiao Moxuan was almost bullied, he began to sympathize with Xiao Moxuan very much. After discovering that the other party's actions are very educated, he has a good impression of him. Looking at Yun Qing Showing an undefended smile to Xiao Moxuan, Wen Zisheng was suffocated in his heart, and coldly looked away.

If Yun Qing knew that he would lose his life because of the person in front of him whom they trusted wholeheartedly, would he still treat him so friendly?

With a kind of contradictory thoughts, the group continued on their way. Wen Zisheng was holding a book, but he didn't turn the pages for a long time. His eyes were on the book, but his thoughts had already turned to nowhere. , and his eyes fell on Xiao Moxuan who was sitting on the other side.

Xiao Moxuan probably didn't rest last night, he is sitting on the other side with his eyes closed, his beautiful face is slightly tired.

He sighed softly, his feeling towards Xiao Moxuan was very strange, the feeling of hatred was obvious, it was because of being betrayed, but the previous relationship was not a lie, maybe Xiao Moxuan could easily betray him, but But he couldn't do anything but hate for him.

Sighing again, he decided to put aside all these miscellaneous thoughts and think carefully about what he was going to do next.

The relationship between their family and uncle's family is quite good. In the previous life, the Wen family was destroyed, and it is estimated that the uncle's family was not completely spared. In this life, he has made up his mind to protect his family, so there will be no more mistakes. .

After half a day's journey, their carriage finally entered the city. Hearing the gradually lively sounds around him, Wen Zisheng knew that they were already in the city. He opened the curtains and saw his uncle and others waiting at the gate from a distance.

The carriage stopped in front of the gate of the Chen Mansion. Before Wen Xiangye and others got out of the carriage, Chen Tan had already greeted him, and gave Wen Xiangye a big hug with a happy smile, "My good sister-in-law, I finally waited for you." Saying that, he let go of Prime Minister Wen, looked at Madam Wen who got off the carriage, and smiled sincerely: "Third

Sister is still the same !" She saw the joy shining in her eyes. Years of getting along like a family had prevented them from seeing each other again. When they returned to the Chen Mansion, Wen Xiangye was no longer the Xiangye who was under one person and above ten thousand in Daqing Country. It's just a son-in-law who married the daughter of the Chen family.

"Little Sheng'er has grown up too. She's grown so tall. I heard that she was injured a while ago, but she's healed now, right? My uncle planned to visit Xiao Sheng'er some time ago, but it just so happened that your cousin Yu was getting married. There are a lot of things in the mansion, and I can't get away for a while, Xiao Sheng'er won't blame uncle, right?"

Wen Zisheng laughed, his uncle was still so bold and candid, "How can Sheng'er blame him? Where's uncle?"

"Okay, let's talk inside if you want to talk, we all stand at the gate and talk, isn't it cold?" It's Wen Zisheng's aunt who is different from the gentleness of other women, Wen Zisheng's aunt She was born in a family of Jianghu, with a very pungent temper and a fast-paced workmanship. She came from a heroine.

This Spring Festival was very happy, and I got along very well with my two cousins. The eldest cousin Chen Yu is going to hold a wedding in the next year, so more time is spent preparing for the wedding, while the younger cousin Chen Tian often runs over to find Wen Zisheng is gone.

Chen Tian is only two years older than Wen Zisheng. She is fifteen years old. She has the same personality as her mother, very lively and outgoing. He remembered that Chen Tian also married a good family in his previous life. The other party was an honest scholar. Chen Tian is very fond of her.

After attending the wedding of the eldest cousin Chen Yu, Wen Xiangye and his party planned to go back to the mansion, and the Holy Majesty's decree also came, and the words were probably to hope that Wen Xiangye could return to Beijing as soon as possible, so they stayed in the Chen Mansion for most of the time. A month later, Wen Zisheng and the others finally embarked on the road back home under the reluctant eyes of the Chen family.

Compared with the reluctance to part with each other, Wen Zisheng and Wen Xiangye were in a serious state of mind at this moment. The Holy Majesty was so anxious to let Wen Xiangye go back, it must be because of something big happened in the court, and Wen Zisheng was in a serious mood, yes Because he knew exactly what was waiting for them next.

After this Spring Festival, the Yi people who had been wandering on the border of Daqing Kingdom suddenly attacked on a large scale and captured a city overnight. After entering the city, they burned, killed, looted and committed all kinds of crimes.

The Yi people are nomadic people, they have always lived in no fixed place, and they often wander around the border of the Daqing Kingdom. They have always been eyeing the Daqing Kingdom, but due to the gap in strength between the two sides, they have been forced to live in peace. I don't know what stimulated me once, and suddenly attacked the border of Daqing country on a large scale, and it seemed that I knew a few cities on the border like the back of my hand overnight, and the soldiers who attacked and guarded were powerless to parry.

This is a very bad thing, no wonder His Majesty summoned Wen Xiangye back to Beijing in such a hurry.

Hurrying all the way, it only took two days to rush back to the imperial capital. It was already night when we returned to the imperial capital. As soon as we arrived at the gate of the Wen residence, the personnel sent by the emperor were already waiting at the gate, so Mr. Wen He entered the palace without stopping again, and it took a whole night to enter the palace. It was not until the afternoon of the second day that he saw Mr. Wen's tired figure.

Wen Zisheng had been waiting for a long time. Seeing Lord Wen at this time, although he already knew what happened in his heart, he still asked knowingly, "Daddy, what happened?"

Mr. Wen shook his head, with a serious expression on his tired face, but he just said casually: "Something happened on the border." It's useless to tell a child about such things, but after thinking about it, Mr. Wen The Lord still briefly mentioned the matter to Wen Zisheng, "Maybe I will go out for a long time as a father, and Sheng'er should take good care of your mother at home."

Wen Zisheng frowned, but still nodded, " Don't worry, Dad, Sheng'er will take good care of Wen's family and mother."

"Yeah." Prime Minister Wen nodded with some relief, and patted Wen Zisheng's shoulder, "Sheng'er is a little man now."

Sure enough, Wen As soon as Master Xiang finished his words, news came within a few days that Master Wen was leaving for the border, and he was leaving immediately.

Wen Zisheng knew what was going to happen next, and it was precisely because of this that he couldn't let go of his heart. This time the Yi people came to attack so smoothly because some spies had mixed into his team. When Xiangye went out, he went to the frontier to supervise the army. The most important thing was to find out the spies lurking on his own side and the officials who colluded with the other side.

And he knew that this time his father would successfully complete the task entrusted to him by the Holy Majesty, but he would encounter revenge from the spies on the return journey, and he would get an arrow in the shoulder and fall off the horse. The injured foot left a sequelae, so that it was so sore whenever the weather was bad.

But looking at Wen Xiangye's dignified expression, no amount of words could come out. He knew how much his father valued the world, and now was the time when Da Qing needed him, and he would never shrink back.

Therefore, even though Wen Zisheng knew that it would be dangerous for Wen Xiangye to go out this time, he still did not stop him. He knew his father's character, even if he was told that going out this time might be life-threatening, his father would still not back down .

And this time, the third prince Fei Junchen went with Wen Xiangye. This is the only accident. In the previous life, it was the fifth prince Fei Junhao who went with Wen Xiangye. In this life, it is probably because of the remnants of Jiangnan bandits. This incident caused His Majesty to be a little disappointed with Fei Junhao, and finally decided to hand over this task to Fei Junchen who had just made great achievements.

Wen Zisheng was a little surprised, but more fortunate, he knew that he couldn't stop Wen Xiangye, but he could make things change.

He doesn't know Fei Junchen's character, but he is still willing to try it out, using the bargaining chip in his hand to exchange for a safe and sound father, he feels that this deal is definitely earned by himself.

When receiving the post from Wen Zisheng, Fei Junchen was a little surprised, raised his eyebrows and thought for a moment, then asked his servants to invite Wen Zisheng in.

Thinking about it, they seemed to have not seen each other for several months, and Wen Zisheng didn't seem to have changed much. He was a little curious about the reason why Wen Zisheng came to him suddenly, but he didn't expect that when Wen Zisheng came, he would directly explain why he came.

"Let this prince complete the task faster?" Fei Junchen raised his eyebrows slightly, and looked at him with interest for a moment, "Zisheng is talking about how to make this prince complete the task faster?" "I know that colluding with

Yiren You only need to thoroughly search the list of officials, which can effectively reduce the useless work compared to searching for no purpose."

Fei Junchen's eyes flashed, but he said lightly: "My prince doesn't know. Zisheng is so well-informed?" Of course, he will not underestimate what Wen Zisheng said, although he doesn't know the source of the other party's news, but obviously, the other party knows a lot of things. Is it the ultimate beneficiary?

Wen Zisheng's face remained unchanged, and he said lightly: "The third prince doesn't need to worry, Zisheng will never become an obstacle for the third prince in this life." He knew that Fei Junchen must be very guarded against him at this moment, if such a person can help him Using it can definitely achieve twice the result with half the effort, but if it is used by his enemies, it will be a huge danger.

"Zisheng's greatest wish is for his family to be safe and worry-free forever." Fei Junchen said clearly

, "You came here this time because of Lord Wen?"

Tell the third prince everything you know, and I only want my father to come back unharmed." The

third prince's probing eyes lingered on him for a long time, his eyes narrowed slightly, it was a sign that he was weighing the pros and cons, for a long time After a long time, he finally smiled, and said cheerfully, "What's so difficult about this? My prince has promised you!"

Wen Zisheng didn't show much joy when he heard that, and he had already expected this result, "Tomorrow will be the birthday of Sheng." So I handed over the list with both hands."

Fei Junchen suddenly smiled evilly, and took two steps forward suddenly, the distance between the two was only three steps, but when Fei Junchen approached like this, the two of them were very close, Wen Zisheng Surprised, he subconsciously backed away, but accidentally bumped into an arm. Wen Zisheng turned his head to look, and found that Fei Junchen had put his hand behind him at some point, and when he backed up like this, the whole person went straight hit his arm.

Without waiting for Wen Zisheng to react, that arm had already pushed forward, Wen Zisheng staggered forward, and in an instant he threw himself into Fei Junchen's arms, Fei Junchen's smile deepened, and he lowered his head slightly, ambiguously The breath sprayed Wen Zisheng's ears.

He lowered his voice and leaned into Wen Zisheng's ear and said, "Since the first time we met, this prince has always wanted to see what Zisheng looks like without his calm expression..." He spoke slowly After falling, he suddenly stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked Wen Zisheng's earlobe lightly.

Wen Zisheng frowned slightly, but quickly recovered his calm expression, allowing him to hold himself in his arms without struggling, and said lightly: "The third prince is really wicked." Fei Junchen carefully observed Wen

Zisheng No matter how carefully he looked at his expression, he still couldn't find any flaws. He couldn't help feeling a little regretful. He hadn't seen enough of the panicked expression just now, and it suddenly changed back to the current unshakable expression. After looking at it for a while, he came to a conclusion in his heart. .

Sure enough, Zisheng, who was emotionally ups and downs just now, is cuter!

Letting go of Wen Zisheng boredly, Fei Junchen straightened up, looked down at Wen Zisheng and took two steps back calmly until the two of them opened a safe distance.

"If the third prince has nothing else to do, Zisheng will leave first." After receiving an affirmative answer, Wen Zisheng didn't even stop for a moment, he turned around and left after a salute.

Fei Junchen looked at the figure that was fading away with a half-smile, and he was still reminiscing about the touch just now. The slender boy was held in his arms, and the feeling was as good as he imagined. He never liked it very much. There is physical contact with people, but Wen Zisheng is an exception, he does not reject it unexpectedly, on the contrary, he still feels good.

Wen Zisheng, who had already left, naturally didn't know what he was thinking, and he was slightly relieved. He knew that since Fei Junchen had promised him that he would keep his father unharmed, he would definitely do his best. With a layer of security, his father's safety can also be guaranteed. He remembered that in his previous life, whenever the weather was bad, his father's legs were sore and unbearable. He didn't want his father to continue to suffer from this kind of pain in this life.

The next day was the day when Prime Minister Wen set off. Standing in front of the gate, Wen Zisheng watched Mrs. Wen whispering something to Mrs. Wen. Mrs. Wen, who had never shown much emotion, had tears in her eyes. A little red, it can be seen that Mrs. Wen is also very worried.

Wen Zisheng also stepped forward, and said emphatically, "Daddy, you must take care!"

Master Wen smiled slightly, patted Wen Zisheng on the shoulder in relief, and said, "Help your mother in, Sheng'er, remember what you promised to be your father, and take good care of the Wen family and your mother.

" Hmm." Wen Zisheng nodded, Prime Minister Wen took a deep look at his wife and children, then turned around and got into the carriage, and gradually went away under the watchful eyes of everyone.

"Go back." There was no shadow in sight, and Madam Wen was still standing at the door without any intention of going in. Wen Zisheng had no choice but to remind her, Madam Wen came back to her senses, took a look at Wen Zisheng, and then fell silent went in loudly.

Wen Zisheng looked at his mother's figure, then looked at the direction where Master Wen left, and heaved a long breath. His mother was a person who rarely showed his emotions. From outsiders, it seemed that his father gave more affection , but in fact he never doubted his mother's feelings for his father.

How much his mother cared about his father was beyond doubt.

"Master, it's cold outside, you should go in too." Mrs. Wen had been in for a long time, and Wen Zisheng was still standing where she was, refusing to go in. Yun Qing finally couldn't help but reminded her.

Wen Zisheng nodded silently and walked in slowly.