Chapter 85

It wasn't until she was lying on Sun Yu's back that Tian Wanxin felt a sense of reality. She had been hiding incognito for nearly three years, and she was finally coming back to the Imperial Capital. identity back.

Sun Houye has already promised that once Sun Yu gets married, Sun Yu will directly inherit the title of the Sun House, and Sun Yu will become the new head of the Sun family, and as Sun Yu's official wife, she is of course also the mistress of the Sun House .

It's not in vain that she put so much effort into Sun Yu. Facts have proved that hard work will always pay off. Isn't everything she wants now within easy reach?

Three years of forbearance was worth it after all.

As for the torture she suffered three years ago, she swore that if Sun Qian hadn't died, she would definitely get it back ten times, a hundred times! Even though Sun Qian's body was not found in the end, Tian Wanxin still believed that there was absolutely no chance of surviving a fall from such a height.

Let him die so easily, it is really cheap for him!

Who would have thought that what was covered under this red hijab was not the shy face of a bride, but a face full of resentment because it was immersed in resentment?

The wedding was going on in an orderly manner. The bride was carried by the groom into the gate of the Sun Mansion, but the inside of the Sun Mansion was different from the quiet outside. In such a quiet atmosphere, the very festively decorated hall seemed a bit weird .

Sun Yu's footsteps slowed down, and his slightly frowned brow revealed a trace of uneasiness in his heart. The face that was still smiling just now was completely dignified. This situation is definitely not like a wedding.

The guests who came here in an endless stream just now did not see any of them at this moment. At some point, the matchmaker who followed him at every step also disappeared. The entire Sun Mansion was quiet, and the excitement before going out with him to pick up the bride was completely heaven and earth. Don't.

In the very festively arranged hall, Lord Sun Hou was sitting on the main seat, looking at the two people standing at the door with blazing eyes, and beside him stood a handsome young man with a face like a crown of jade, dressed in plain clothes The dark clothes further accentuated his elegant temperament, while the young man also looked at him with a faint indifference and alienation.

The premonition of uneasiness in his heart became stronger and stronger, but in this short distance of dozens of steps, no matter how slow Sun Yu slowed down, he still walked in front of Sun Houye. Sun Houye always had a serious expression on his face, but at this moment, he had almost never seen such a serious expression that was almost cold.

The soft body of the woman on his back clung to him with a gesture of wholehearted trust. After today, he would be able to completely own this person, but Sun Yu only hesitated for a moment, and then let go of the woman on his back. Down, in comparison, you are more important.

The red hijab in front of her eyes blocked her sight. Tian Wanxin couldn't see the scene in the hall, and naturally she couldn't see the cold expression of Sun Houye, but the abnormal silence around her still made her feel a little puzzled. When she asked the question, she was suddenly put on the ground.

He stretched out his hand a little uneasily, but didn't grab anything, and suddenly Sun Yu's voice came from next to his ear, and he asked guardedly: "Father, what's going on?" She was taken aback, no matter how stupid she was

. She also knew that something was wrong, but out of a kind of wait-and-see idea, she still resisted the restlessness in her heart and stood quietly at a distance.

In the overly quiet hall, there was no other sound except for the sentence Sun Yu asked just now. Sun Houye did not answer Sun Yu's question. Instead, Sun Yu couldn't bear it and asked again: "Father, it is the child who made the mistake. What?" The uneasiness in my heart became more and more obvious, why is the hall that should be full of guests so quiet at this moment?

Sun Houye closed his eyes in pain, and finally spoke, his voice trembling slightly, "You know what you do yourself!"

Sun Yu's expression remained unchanged, he only frowned slightly, "I don't understand what my father said." "I don't understand

?" Lord Sun Hou suddenly raised his voice, "How long do you want to hide the matter now? Three years ago Have you forgotten all the good deeds you have done?"

When he heard Marquis Sun mentioning three years ago, Sun Yu's heart sank suddenly, and his bad premonition became stronger, and at this time he heard Marquis Sun stretching out his finger suddenly Looking at the woman standing next to him, she said sadly: "For such a witch, you actually did such a thing that hurt your siblings. What kind of mood have you been watching for the past three years while looking for Qian for your father?" Son?"

As soon as these words came out, the hall fell silent instantly. Sun Yu's face turned gray in an instant, and he pursed his lips tightly. The confused and innocent expression he made on purpose just now had long since disappeared, and was replaced by a shattered and shattered coldness, " Father

already knows?"

His complexion became even uglier, and the depths of his eyes were full of disappointment that could not be concealed. Before that, he still held a sliver of hope. It was only when he heard Sun Yu's own confession that he finally had to accept the reality. Three years ago, Sun Qian met The accident that happened was really planned by Sun Yu.

"Father, now do you believe that Qian'er has not lied to you?" The

familiar voice after three years' absence resounded in the quiet hall, with a hint of sarcasm. Under Sun Yu's shocked eyes, Sun Qian, who was dressed in black, slowly He walked out from the back hall of the hall without hesitation, with a strange expression on his familiar face, full of sarcasm and a sneer.

He looked at Sun Yu, sneered, and said, "What? Are you shocked to see me?"

Before Sun Yu made a sound, Tian Wanxin, who was standing next to him, couldn't hold back any longer. She suddenly lifted the red hijab , looking in shock at the person who absolutely shouldn't be here, the face with exquisite makeup was distorted due to extreme shock and fright, "Sun Qian? Why are you here?"

Her voice was harsh and sharp because of the extreme shock, but Sun Qian was very satisfied with her reaction. He smiled slightly, but there was a frightening light in his eyes, "Why can't I be here?"

The voice was obviously flat, and there was even a hint of a smile on the corner of his mouth, but Tian Wanxin shuddered inexplicably. The memory of being tortured by Sun Qian before was too deep, as long as she saw this person, she would recall it involuntarily. That fear is almost engraved in his bones.

Tian Wanxin took a step back suddenly, and suddenly remembered that she was wearing a mask, so she didn't have to worry that he would recognize her, so she suppressed the urge to turn around and run away immediately, she forced a smile, pretending that she didn't know him, Reluctantly said: "Yes, the little girl was rude."

Judging from the appearance just now, probably what Sun Yu did three years ago has been known. Sun Qian must have come back this time to take revenge, but his revenge should also be aimed at Sun Yu went, "Tian Wanxin" had already died in the accident three years ago, and standing here at this time was the daughter of the Cheng family, she couldn't mess herself up first.

Sun Qian sneered, and said in a cold voice: "I haven't seen you for three years, but your acting skills have improved."

Tian Wanxin's face turned pale, "Little girl..."

"That's it!" Sun Qian interrupted abruptly before she could finish speaking. After saying what she said, he picked up the teacup on the table next to him, and before Tian Wanxin could react, he splashed the water on her face. Tian Wanxin, who was completely unexpected, was startled by this sudden action and screamed. Almost blinded.

The warm tea splashed on her face because it had been left for a while, Tian Wanxin, who had never suffered such grievances since she was a child, was completely stunned, but the things that made her even more unbearable were yet to come.

Sun Qian didn't care about her reaction at all, and looked at her with a look of extreme disgust, and said disgustedly: "Your face is really disgusting!" After a pause, he called her out word by word. name, "Tian Wanxin!"

In an instant, Tian Wanxin's face was extremely pale, and the mask that had begun to wrinkle from being exposed to water floated on her face, coupled with her gloomy and ferocious expression, at first glance, where was the usual beauty? Just enough to scare a child to tears.

Something happened!

There are only these four words in my mind, but the faces of the two people wearing the big red wedding clothes are equally ugly, just a little bit, they are both just a little bit away from getting everything they want, just a little bit away , It fell short.

What instantly fills my heart is absolute unwillingness!

And after the initial shock, Sun Yu began to calm down slowly. After tearing off the last layer of camouflage, he didn't need to act any more. Does father really think that I will not take any measures?"

In the past three years, he has been guarding against this kind of situation all the time, so how could he not have a hand?

"It is well known in the Imperial Capital that the second brother disappeared in an accident three years ago, and everyone guessed that the second brother died in the accident. If so, let everyone always think so. As for the father—" Sun

Yudun After a while, "——because my father missed his second brother, he became sick from worry, and died suddenly because of his excitement at the wedding of the child. What does the father think of this statement?

" His face was flushed red, and even his lips couldn't help trembling, "You! You! You son of a bitch! You son of a bitch!"

Sun Yu faced his accusation expressionlessly, "It was the father who forced the child to do this, three Years have passed, why does the father still cling to the past? The child also wants to take good care of his father until he grows old, but it is a pity that the father does not give the child this opportunity."

Said the rebellious words in a calm voice, Sun Yu made a very unbearable expression, but Yang Gao's hand was not sloppy. With his slightly raised hand, the hall that was empty and empty just now stood up instantly. It was full of dozens of young people in gray clothes.

Sun Yu looked at Wen Zisheng, who stood silently at the side from the beginning to the end, and said lightly: "Mr. Wen, this is Mr. Sun's family matter, but since Mr. Wen is also present, Mr. Sun can't let Mr. Wen go back. "