Chapter 20

And he hadn't figured out an answer to this matter, the next day, Yun Qing rushed to tell him that the blind boy he brought back was gone.

At that time, Wen Zisheng was on his way to the boy's room. Hearing the news from Yun Qing, he paused for a moment, then speeded up. When he walked to the boy's room, he saw that the room was empty. The figure sitting quietly by the head of the bed has disappeared.

The room was very tidy, without any signs of fighting, and it was obvious that the room had been tidied up. The bedding was neatly folded, and the tables and chairs were neatly arranged. After touching the soft bedding, I took a piece of it. It's cold, it seems that it has been away for a while.

"Why don't you say anything about leaving?" Yun Qing frowned, wondering to himself, but Wen Zisheng acted relatively calmly, as if the boy's departure didn't have any impact on him, Yun Qing only heard him say in a light tone: "If you leave, then leave!"

It was originally a meeting by chance, so don't worry about it.

Then, under Yun Qing's slightly surprised eyes, he turned and left the room. At this time, he still didn't know what was going on in the palace. Compared with the tranquility here, the palace was obviously much more lively. The jade pendant presented to him by the third prince on the Mid-Autumn Festival was just as he had guessed. With the spread of the news, it spread throughout the entire Imperial Capital in less than a day.

After the early court was over, the emperor left Wen Xiangye alone, and asked him the whole story of this incident. Regarding the third prince, the emperor always felt that he owed something, which indirectly caused the emperor's love for the third prince. Generally speaking, as long as the third prince's request is not too excessive, the emperor will agree to it.

Although the son of the Xiangfu is a man, he is indeed a little younger, but if the third prince really likes it, then it doesn't matter. Anyway, there is no precedent in the Daqing Kingdom for a man to be a concubine, and the men of the Daqing Kingdom can also carry on the family line. , so that he can decree the marriage first, and it is also possible to hold a wedding for them after the son of the Xiangfu reaches the marriageable age.

Regarding the matter of his own child accepting the third prince's jade pendant, Wen Xiangye also knew the general idea from other people's words, so he would not be caught off guard when facing the emperor's insinuations, but no matter how calm and calm he appeared on the surface, he couldn't hide his heart wonders and doubts.

As Wen Zisheng's father, he had never heard of Wen Zisheng having any contact with the third prince, let alone being familiar enough to present such an important token. He would not be surprised if he heard such news suddenly. up.

What's more, he also knew that Wen Zisheng was not the kind of person who would accept gifts from others casually, so there was definitely something hidden about this matter.

After staying in the officialdom for so many years, Wen Xiangye naturally thinks about the problem much more thoroughly than others. In this matter, he is afraid that his child will suffer some grievances and eventually become a victim of the struggle for the throne.

The emperor couldn't figure out anything from him, but he continued to observe his expression repeatedly, hoping to find some clues from his expression, but it was a pity that he failed in the end. Finally, he had to let Prime Minister Wen go.

Maintaining his superficial calmness, Prime Minister Wen left the palace, and as soon as he returned to the Prime Minister's Mansion, he went straight to Wen Zisheng's courtyard. At this time, Wen Zisheng didn't know that there was already a commotion outside because of this incident. Well, there are all kinds of rumors about him and the third prince, and most of them are speculations about the third prince's marriage.

Although he didn't know what was going on in the outside world at this moment, what kind of a thoughtful person is Wen Zisheng?

When he saw Lord Wen appearing in front of him before he even changed his official uniform after the court, he had already guessed the reason for Lord Wen's visit in his heart.

"Daddy." Wen Zisheng called out, put down the book in his hand, and went forward.

Prime Minister Wen was not in a hurry to speak, he casually glanced at the books he had casually placed on the coffee table, and said casually, "Reading?"

"Yeah." Wen Zisheng followed his line of sight, looked at the book that he had casually placed on the coffee table, and said with a smile: "During the time I was injured, Murong Shu told me not to hurt my spirit, and I was banned by Yun Qing." Instead of reading books, I have fallen behind a lot in my homework, and I will go back to the college in a few days, so I thought that if I had time to study more, I would not fall behind the other students too much."