Chapter 92

Imagination is far from the feeling of real touch and arrival. The moment he hugged the boy, he was so satisfied that he wanted to sigh, as if he had found the treasure he had lost, and instantly filled his heart. The hole in his heart.

Wen Zisheng, who was embraced by Fei Junhao, became more and more unclear, but at the moment of being hugged, the disgust that emerged from the bottom of his heart made him sober for a moment. When being hugged tightly by Fei Junhao, genuine disgust appeared on his face.

Biting his lower lip fiercely, trying to keep himself awake, he looked at Fei Junhao with disgust, and said coldly: "Do you know what the consequences will be if you do this?" If you don't understand what Fei Junhao wants to do, then you are really stupid.

"Even if you are the prince, my father will never let you go if you do such a thing!"

Hearing this, Fei Junhao's face changed, but then he smiled slightly and said, "You are right "

Wen Xiangye's status in the imperial court is almost unshakable nowadays, and his father's attitude towards Wen Xiangye is also very different, not to mention the Wen family's power in the court is even more complicated. It really happened that he confronted Wen Xiangye, and he had no doubt that his father would abandon him and choose Wen's mansion.

"But what if there is no more Wen Zisheng in this world?" Wen Zisheng's unhurried words carried a hint of carelessness, but it was no less than thunder in Wen Zisheng's ears. He froze suddenly, raised his head and stared at Fei Junhao , "What do you mean?"

Fei Junhao chuckled lightly, squinting his eyes happily, "At this time, Lord Wen has probably found the body of 'Zisheng'?"

Wen Zisheng opened his mouth, but found that he He couldn't say a word, he wanted to pretend he didn't understand the meaning of Fei Junhao's words, but this way of evasion couldn't solve the problem, he took a deep breath, "I don't understand, it's wrong to do this What good is it for you?"

He understood what Fei Junhao meant. He wanted to hide him and create an illusion that 'Wen Zisheng' had passed away, just like what Tian Wanxin did before, but he didn't understand what Fei Junhao was doing. for what.

If it was said that he wanted to marry him before because he wanted the support of the Xiangfu, he could understand that, but now he hides himself and creates the illusion that 'Wen Zisheng' has passed away, what good will it do him?

Even if he really succeeded, people in this world thought that 'Wen Zisheng' had passed away, so for Fei Junhao, he still couldn't get the support of the Xiangfu.

And why did he hide himself? If he lost the backing of Xiangfu, would Wen Zisheng have any other role for Fei Junhao?

Or was it because Fei Junhao was so angry that he wanted to take revenge on him because of being rejected many times by himself?

Various thoughts flashed through his mind, but he never showed any emotion on his face. Taking advantage of Fei Junhao's inattention, he pushed Fei Junhao away with a sudden force.

Fei Junhao, who was suddenly pushed away by force, took a step back to stabilize his figure. He sneered, but did not go any further. He looked down at Wen Zisheng, who was panting slightly because of the force, with a relaxed expression as if he was teasing Like a kitten, "Isn't it a great benefit to have you?" The

rising heat in his body made him feel uncontrollably tense. He clenched his fists and almost exhausted his whole body. It was only because of his strong strength that he kept his calm expression, "Without the blessing of Xiangfu, I am just an ordinary person, even if you get me, what use is it to you?"

Fei Junhao smiled and took a step forward, " Zisheng really underestimated himself when he said that." For him, it is good to have the support of the Prime Minister, otherwise he would not have done so many things, but unfortunately there is no way to make Wen Zisheng nod Agree to marry yourself.

Since Wen Zisheng was unwilling to marry him no matter what, he would naturally not be able to get the support of the Xiangfu. For him, it was indeed not very ideal, but this did not mean that he would give up Wen Zisheng.

Getting Wen Zisheng and getting the support of the Xiangfu are two different things in his mind. It is perfect to get both. Unfortunately, after he worked hard, he found that the Xiangfu still couldn't be used by him. After regretting it, he let it go. Only Wen Zisheng, this was something he couldn't give up.

Ever since he started having those dreams, he found that he was thinking about getting Wen Zisheng almost all the time, and this idea kept clamoring in his mind. After using Yun Qing to threaten Wen Zisheng failed, He fell into anxiety for a while, especially when he heard that Yao Wang went to find Wen Zisheng almost every day, which made him even more irritable.

Want to get Wen Zisheng, want to get Wen Zisheng desperately.

This kind of thought became more and more intense, so in the end, he actually had the idea of ​​making Wen Zisheng disappear from the eyes of the world, and hid Wen Zisheng in a place that only he knew. From now on, there will be no more "Wen Zisheng" in this world. Sheng', there is only one more son Sheng that belongs only to him.

"From today onwards, you will only belong to me." When he said this, his voice trembled slightly, and even his eyes were faintly tinged with madness.

Wen Zisheng was frightened by such Fei Junhao.

Counting the years in the previous life and the four years in this life, he has known Fei Junhao for more than ten years, but the Fei Junhao he has seen has always been a strategist and a confident look. But he showed this crazy look that seemed to be a little out of control?

A guess faintly appeared in his heart, but he couldn't believe it, and he didn't want to believe it. If his guess was true, how ridiculous would it be?

He used to treat him infatuatedly for so many years, and even gave his everything for him, but what did he get in exchange in the end? Hypocrisy, betrayal, and destruction of his family, he became a sinner of his family and lost everything, including his own life.

But now he dismissed him, and even felt bored seeing him, but he found that Fei Junhao seemed to really like him!

What a ridiculous thing this is!

Fei Junhao, everything he does has his purpose. If there is no purpose at all, he will never spend his energy on doing it. This time he did such a thing, not only had to If you get any benefits, if you are a little careless, you may offend the Wen family and Yao Wang's family.

He believed that given how much Nangongye cared about him, if he knew what Fei Junhao had done, he would never easily bypass Fei Junhao!

Taking such a risk and not gaining any benefits, Wen Zisheng couldn't think of any reason for Fei Junhao to do so, except that he really liked him!

What an ironic and ridiculous thing this is!

He looked at Fei Junhao with shock that couldn't be concealed, and he murmured: "For you, the throne is the most important thing. If you do such a thing, aren't you afraid that all your efforts will come to naught?"

Smell In other words, Fei Junhao just smiled slightly, and the crazy eyes full of conceit had disappeared, "Are you worried for me?"

Wen Zisheng came back to his senses, gritted his teeth and stared at him, "I just don't understand , I have nothing worth you to take such a big risk."

He suddenly discovered that he didn't fully understand Fei Junhao until now, and this kind of crazy thing without consequences was definitely not done by the ruthless Fei Junhao he knew. from.

"It's okay if you don't understand, we have a lot of time for you to understand slowly." Speaking of this, Fei Junhao didn't want to talk to him any more, the spices that had been burning all day today were still in the room, and talking to him When the face powder on the body is mixed, the effect produced is absolutely amazing.

Although he had already taken the antidote in advance, and his resistance was stronger than Wen Zisheng, but after all, it had been a while, and the combination of the two medicines still had a certain effect on him, even the people he had used the antidote in advance That's it, not to mention Wen Zisheng who is completely defenseless.

At this moment, Wen Zisheng's face was already flushed, his thin chest heaved up and down rapidly, even if he tried his best to suppress it, he still couldn't help panting—the sound of breathing became louder and louder, even the breath he exhaled was hot, and his whole body was hot It made him go crazy, but the remaining reason made him drag him into his collar.

The fiery big hand suddenly grabbed his wrist, Wen Zisheng gritted his teeth and wanted to shake it away forcefully, but unfortunately his soft hands couldn't even exert any strength, so he could only watch helplessly as the fiery big hand sank into his sleeve, Sliding his wrist all the way up his shoulder.

As if being touched by the most disgusting thing in the world, Wen Zisheng's reaction was very strong, but he couldn't even exert any strength in his whole body. No matter how strong the reaction was, he could only widen his eyes in shock and anger. The situation is completely powerless to change.

But Fei Junhao knew that he had no strength left, so just in case, he grabbed his other shoulder with the other hand and pushed slightly, Wen Zisheng, who was half propped up on the bed, instantly fell down.

Wen Zisheng was so limp that his eyes were on fire, he gritted his teeth and warned, "If you touch me again, I promise you will regret it for the rest of your life!"