Chapter 65

The assassination of the Fifth Prince Fei Junhao caused a lot of uproar in the Imperial Capital, and soon the truth came to light. The criminal department found out that it was the remnants of the bandits who were besieged by the Fifth Prince last year. The assassination had been planned and finally found its opportunity.

All the assassins involved have been eradicated. But everyone is actually still a little confused. There was such a commotion before, but in the end it turned out to be like this. It always makes people feel that it ended too hastily.

At the same time, the emperor issued an imperial decree to ask the third prince to go to the border to support instead of the fifth prince. This move made most people wonder. It really is unpredictable, and they can't figure out what the emperor's intention is.

At this moment, the Fifth Prince's Mansion.

"Kangdang"

Fei Junhao who received the news was so angry that he smashed the pills brought by the maid. His body that had not healed from his serious injuries trembled slightly due to the anger, and his handsome face was also distorted due to the extreme anger. He roared while gnashing his teeth. : "Get out!"

The maid who waved her hand away was so frightened that her face turned pale. When she heard Fei Junhao's words, she ran out of the room like an amnesty, and met at the door with a smile on her face When he was a young man, he still couldn't hide the panic on his face, "Butler Qin—"

Qin Tian nodded, "Master is awake?"

The maid looked up at him quickly, and said in panic, "I just woke up not long ago, asked After a while about arresting the assassin, after the servant told the truth, the master suddenly lost his temper." Having said this, the maid was still in a state of panic.

Qin Tian pondered for a while, and said: "Go down."

"Yes." Hearing this, the maid ran away as if flying, Qin Tian stood in place and pondered for a moment before walking in.

The window of the room was closed, and the imperial doctor ordered the wound not to be blown. After a few days, the room smelled like medicine. When Qin Tian entered, he happened to see Fei Junhao covering his abdomen with one hand and propping the edge of the bed with the other, his face covered with slender hair. Thick cold sweat, lips trembling slightly on his pale face.

"Is it the wound?" Qin Tian asked casually, and walked over slowly. Fei Junhao, who was being tortured by severe pain, raised his head and stared at him with a gloomy face.

However, Qin Tian didn't take his gloomy face seriously, and said with a smile, "Master, why are you so excited? Why don't you suffer for yourself if you get hurt?" "

If you're making sarcastic remarks, get out of here immediately!" Fei Junhao finally couldn't bear it anymore, and said sharply. The severe pain from his body made him feel extremely bad, and his face became even more gloomy as a result.

"Lord, calm down." Qin Tian walked around the pool of medicine stains on the ground, still looking unhurried, "What can I do if I get angry?" "Can

my prince not be angry?" Fei Junhao said hatefully Interrupting him, "The prince arranged this scene, and he was covered with injuries, not to watch the so-called 'remnant bandits in the south of the Yangtze River' be executed!"

Qin Tiandao: "My lord and my subordinates are well aware of this matter. What exactly is going on, this was originally arranged to frame the third prince, and there is no Jiangnan bandit remnant among them." "

You still dare to mention it?" Fei Junhao's face became even more ugly when he mentioned this point , "You have repeatedly assured this prince that there is no problem with this matter, and you will definitely be able to pull the third prince down in one fell swoop, but what about the result ?

"

With a sullen face, he didn't speak.

How could he not understand what Qin Tian said? Qin Tian has already arranged everything for this assassination scene. When the incident happens, all the blame will be directed at Fei Junchen, and in order not to arouse suspicion, they also sacrificed many dead men to prevent evidence. Too obvious to be suspicious.

But what about the result?

After sacrificing a lot of hidden dead men, he was also wounded all over his body, and he worked so hard to play a trick, but the final result turned out to be a "remnant gang of Jiangnan bandits" and he was killed?

How does this make him happy?

His reaction was within Qin Tian's expectation, but Qin Tian was not as excited as he was, "This matter will have this result because we underestimated the position of the third prince in the emperor's mind." "It took so much money.

" Zhou Zhang, in the end you used so few words to perfunctory my prince?" Fei Junhao looked at him gloomyly, "Is it enough to underestimate the position of the third prince in the emperor's mind? Didn't you promise this prince before?" Is this matter absolutely foolproof?"

Regarding this matter, Qin Tian was quite optimistic, he said: "Actually, speaking of it, this matter can be said to fail if it fails, and it can be said to succeed if it succeeds." Hearing

this , Fei Junhao frowned and looked at him, "What do you mean?" He knew Qin Tian's character, so he must have his reasons for saying this.

Qin Tian asked without answering: "Have you heard the news that the third prince was sent to the border for support?"

Fei Junhao glanced at him suspiciously, and then nodded, "What does it matter?

" Has already withdrawn from the border of the Daqing Kingdom, but the damage caused to the border in the past six months will not be repaired in a short time. Moreover, the emotions of the people who have just been tortured by the war are difficult to appease. In this way, going to the border to support It's a hard job, sir, have you ever thought about why Huang Sheng handed over such a thankless job to the Third Prince?"

Fei Junhao did not think about what Qin Tian said. In fact, he was not in the mood to think so much. When he heard it just now, his extremely angry emotions had already occupied all his attention, but at the moment Qin Tian said this, He suddenly felt a sense of enlightenment.

Qin Tian said again: "Master, have you thought about it, why was the emperor so happy when the Lord took the initiative to ask Ying to go to the border for support?" Fei Junhao's heart moved, he

looked at Qin Tian thoughtfully, waiting for his next words, and Qin Tian didn't continue to play tricks this time, and said with a half-smile: "If you really go to the border this time, no matter whether you have finished the matter or not, the emperor will definitely not blame you." Qin Tian said

. Now that I understand it, Fei Junhao is really too slow if he doesn't understand anymore, "So, you asked my prince to take the initiative to invite me, and you chose this time to arrange this assassination, in fact, it was just to let my father treat my prince again. Admiration?"

Hearing this, Qin Tian just smiled and remained silent.

Today's Holy Majesty is also a person who has been on the battlefield and killed the enemy. What he admires most is the person who has the courage to die. When he saw his child doing the same, he was naturally very happy in his heart. The current Holy Majesty looks at this son with a new perspective, but he was assassinated on the eve of departure, which will only make the current Holy Majesty even more furious.

"When the emperor knows that the person who ruined all this is his most beloved son, how do you think the emperor will react?" Qin Tian smiled and gave Fei Junhao a look, and took it up without waiting for him to answer. "Disappointment, disappointment mixed with anger!"

Fei Junhao finally calmed down, "Father entrusted the task of going to the border to support the third prince, because he was disappointed with him?" "According to the bold guess of my subordinates

, That is indeed the case." Qin Tian raised the corners of his lips slightly, and smiled meaningfully, "When the emperor begins to be disappointed in the third prince, then the day when the third prince will be completely pulled down from power, isn't it just around the corner?"

One is a child who does not hesitate to mutilate his siblings for his own benefit, and the other is a child who is not afraid of difficulties and wants to share the country's worries but is seriously injured because of it. Isn't it clear which is more important?

The only regret is that they underestimated how much the Holy Majesty cares about the Third Prince, and they are willing to offend him when all the evidence points to him! But it doesn't matter, now there is a gap, it's just a matter of time.

In the dimly lit room, the master and servant looked at each other and smiled with a chilling chill.

On the other side, Wen Zisheng was also puzzled by this matter.

The assassination of Fei Junhao did not happen in the previous life, nor did Fei Junhao take the initiative to ask Ying to go to the border for support, nor did the emperor personally appoint Fei Junchen to go to the border.

His doubts didn't last long, when Fei Junchen unexpectedly visited him.

Fei Junchen told him that the emperor had talked to him in private. Hearing what the emperor said, it seemed that he suspected that he was the one who assassinated Fei Junhao. It's not like that.

"You said that you can dream about things in the future, so, did you also dream about this time?" When Fei Junchen asked this question, he didn't expect to get any answers. He probably just wanted to find someone After talking about it, there is no doubt that Wen Zisheng is a very suitable candidate. At least, the two of them have a little secret that only each other knows.

Wen Zisheng shook his head. Naturally, he didn't know about such a thing that had never happened in his previous life.

Fei Junchen smiled slightly, with a little self-mockery in his eyes, "Then what do you think?" He thought of his father's grief when he talked to him, and the disappointment that could not be ignored in his eyes, which was the reason for his heavy heart .

Wen Zisheng said: "Is Zisheng's opinion important to the third prince?" He looked directly at Fei Junchen with a rare seriousness in his eyes, "If this was not done by the third prince, what the third prince needs to do, Isn't it just to find out the evidence to clear your innocence? Could it be that the third prince is really willing to let the emperor misunderstand you?"

Naturally, he didn't want to.

Fei Junchen sighed softly, "Unfortunately, it seems that all the evidence points directly at this prince." From what he said, it was clear that he was wronged.

Wen Zisheng said: "Evidence can also be falsified, besides, there is always a gap in a hundred secrets, and there will always be a loophole."

Fei Junchen lowered his head and pondered his words carefully, and suddenly laughed, "Zisheng seems to believe in this prince? "

Wen Zisheng said without changing his face: "Because Zisheng knows that the third prince is not such a stupid person."