Chapter 80

"You come here almost every day, do you still need eyeliner?" Wen Zisheng glared at him and said angrily.

Nangongye discussed the matter: "There is always a time when I'm not around."

The moment Wen Zisheng heard what he said, Wen Zisheng didn't know what to think, and suddenly laughed, and under Nangongye's slightly suspicious gaze, he said: "Who would have thought , Prince Yao, who has been rumored to be miraculous in everyone's mouth, is actually a follower."

This is Wen Zisheng's favorite word to make fun of him, and Nan Gongye doesn't know how many times he has heard such words, and he has completely lost face , looking at Wen Zisheng who was smiling with crooked eyes, he said expressionlessly: "If I am a follower, then what are you?"

Wen Zisheng was stunned, and instantly understood what he meant. Is he the 'fart' being followed?

He raised his head and glared at him, "I haven't seen you for a month, why did you become so talkative!" How could he say such things before? They just let him make fun of him blankly, time is really powerful, it's only been three years, and that Nangong Ye who was as innocent as a piece of white paper has disappeared.

A shallow smile flashed across his black eyes, Nangong Ye raised his hand and gently rubbed his cheek, "You were the one who raised the head first.

" It spread out, Wen Zisheng stared at him, and said: "Speak as you speak, don't touch your hands." I don't know

when this habit was formed, as long as the two of them are alone together, Nangong Nightclub I just like to touch him from time to time, and I can't change it even if I teach like this.

The flash of embarrassment on his face did not escape Nangong Ye's eyes, and a thick smile flew past his eyes, but in the next moment, he returned to his unchanging calm.

If you want the other party to accept you completely, then start with some small things in daily life, let him get used to himself bit by bit, and invade the other party in a moist and silent way, the final effect will definitely be unexpected good.

Three years is enough for the other party to get used to his existence completely, and let the other party go from habit to anticipation. This can be seen from Wen Zisheng's unconscious joy when he saw him just now.

However, the time is not yet ripe.

Slowly suppressing the restlessness in his heart, he said lightly: "The third prince will arrive in the imperial capital in three days." "Yes

." Wen Zisheng nodded, "I have received the letter from the third prince yesterday."

As soon as the words fell, Nangong Ye There was a flash of vigilance in his eyes, and his brows were slightly frowned. He knew that Fei Junchen had been in correspondence with Wen Zisheng in the past few years, although Wen Zisheng would never shy away from him, and would even send Fei Junchen to him. Show him the letter written by Chen.

However, the feeling that others are coveting their own people is very bad!

"How's the condition of the third imperial concubine?" Nangongye seemed to mention this point casually, paying attention to Wen Zisheng's reaction without any trace. This made Nangong Ye feel a little better.

Wen Zisheng said: "This is not mentioned in the letter, but it should be almost as good." According to the original journey, Fei Junchen should have arrived in the Imperial Capital two days ago, but because of the body of the third imperial concubine, he couldn't help the long journey. It was delayed for several days.

——Of course it is impossible to mention the Three Imperial Consorts in the letter.

Nangongye glanced at him, and suddenly felt that it is actually a good thing to be slow sometimes.

The two chatted while walking, Nangong Ye asked: "Which families did Madam Wen show you today?"

Mentioning this, Wen Zisheng felt dizzy, "My mother almost sent me portraits of all the women who have not left the court in the imperial capital, plus today's pile, the portraits in my room can be piled up into a pile. It's a hill."

Nangong Ye said: "There are so many, don't you like any of them?"

Wen Zisheng said bluntly: "I don't want to get married so soon." Having said that, the two of them stopped at the door of Wen Zisheng's room, and Wen Zisheng pushed Opening the door, the first thing I saw was the small pile of picture scrolls on the table, and I couldn't help but sighed again.

Nangong Ye also saw the small pile of scrolls, picked up one of the paintings, and unfolded them. The woman in the painting was wearing a goose-yellow gauze dress, with a very pretty face, and the smile at the corner of her mouth made her look like Very gentle, this is a very gentle woman.

Seeing that he was engrossed in seeing him, Wen Zisheng felt uncomfortable, and said, "Do you like it?"

The woman in the painting is beautiful, but for Wen Zisheng who can often see Nangong Ye's real appearance, it is really nothing to see After getting used to Nangong Ye's appearance, those beauties in everyone's eyes turned into vulgar fans in his eyes. It's no wonder that he didn't feel at all about the women Mrs. Wen chose for him.

Nangongye raised his eyebrows slightly, "It's pretty."

Wen Zisheng said without thinking, "Is it as beautiful as you?" It's something to be happy about.

Unexpectedly, Nangong Ye didn't seem to mind at all, but instead asked: "Do you like it?"

Wen Zisheng: "..."

"You seem to be getting thicker." He said, thought for a while, and asked again : "The third prince is already married at your age, why do you seem to be in no hurry?"

Nangongye paused, glanced at him with some meaning, and asked in a low voice, "Are you curious?"

Wen Zisheng was overjoyed, thinking that he could finally get his words out, excited in his heart, but still pretending to be calm on his face, Nodding his head, he said, "I'm quite curious."

"Oh." After waiting for a long time, Nangong Ye stopped talking after answering.

Wen Zisheng, who was still in high spirits just now, was instantly disappointed.

He suddenly missed that Nangong Ye who was as innocent as a piece of white paper! How cute Nangong Ye was at that time!

But now, the eighteen-year-old Nangong Ye no longer talks to him like the fifteen-year-old Nangong Ye.

Although in the past three years, Nangong Ye seemed to express his intimacy with him all the time, such as touching his face suddenly, or stroking his hair, but other than that, there was nothing there is none left.

He absolutely does not admit that he is lost.

The time the two of them took a bath three years ago made him sure of his thoughts on Nangong Ye. He swore that he would never have anything to do with the royal family again in this life, so when he thought that Nangong Ye was with him When they were in the same mind, the first thing he thought about was how to refuse, how to get the two of them back to being good friends.

But just as he was trying to think of a way to distance the two of them, Nangong Ye took the initiative to distance the two of them. This distance does not mean reducing the time they spend together, on the contrary, since then , because after Nangong Ye's mansion was moved to a place two streets away from Xiangfu, the time they spent together continued unabated.

There is a lot of time spent together, but Nangong Ye no longer shows complete dependence on him like before. There are acts of intimacy, but other than that, there is nothing else, and he often gives himself a kind of He has a feeling that something is hiding from him.

Wen Zisheng would never admit that he was disappointed. This situation was obviously what he wanted, but when it really happened, he didn't seem to be happy at all.

Probably a kind of self-indulgent shame?

Thinking like this, he cared even more about Nangong Ye's little intimate gestures towards him sometimes, and could no longer accept it as calmly as before.

"Forget it, let's not talk about this." Wen Zisheng found that every time he thought of this, his mood always became a little depressed, but he didn't realize that Nangong Ye had become very touching without knowing it. He's emotional.

And Wen Zisheng, who was immersed in his own thoughts, naturally didn't notice the gaze that Nangong Ye had been lingering on him, which was so gentle that he was about to drown him.

"Next month, I will escort Princess Pingchang's wedding party to Qi State. You will go with me." "

Huh? Me?" Wen Zisheng raised his head in astonishment, then frowned slightly, and asked, "It is appropriate for me to go." Is it?"

Nangong Ye said: "Don't worry, I have already mentioned it to the emperor, and the emperor has already approved it."

Hearing this, Wen Zisheng said strangely: "How could the Holy Majesty agree?" He didn't have any official position in him. This kind of thing, it seems inappropriate for him to follow the past, no matter what?

Facing his suspicious gaze, Nangong Ye lied without the slightest pressure: "Probably the emperor also wants you to go out and experience it."

Wen Zisheng: "..." I want to know, well-behaved, the current Holy Majesty Why would you want him to practice? For a moment, he felt conspiratorially that there seemed to be some unknown conspiracy.

The current sage, who was far away in the palace, suddenly sneezed, and the servant beside him rushed forward and asked concerned: "Your Majesty, do you feel cold?"

"No problem." Today's sage waved his hand, suddenly remembered what King Yao told him today, then sighed lightly, and said in a low voice: "I am really curious about the person who can make King Yao value so much. "

The servant stepped forward and said: "Your Majesty is right. King Yao really attaches great importance to this young master of the Xiangfu. I heard that King Yao will stay at the Xiangfu when he has nothing to do.

" He suddenly smiled, "It's just like his father, he's so straightforward." As he spoke, he didn't know what he thought of, and the smile on his face gradually became blurred, and in the end, it turned into a thick smile. sentimental.

Seeing this, the waiter slightly shook his head and returned to his original position.