Chapter 19 Jade Pendant Incident

Wen Zisheng thought, he probably really got into big trouble this time. How does one say it? Sometimes, if you don't cause trouble, the trouble will find itself.

I don't know what the third prince is thinking.

He sighed silently, took out the hot potato-like jade pendant in his arms, and looked at it carefully. Under the hazy yellow candlelight, the round jade pendant seemed to have its own light, and it felt warm to the touch. No flaws.

It is indeed not ordinary, but unfortunately it is a troublesome place.

Regarding the origin of this jade pendant, Wen Zisheng, who has lived for a lifetime, naturally knows about it.

This is the only thing left to him by the third prince's mother and concubine, and its importance to the third prince can be imagined.

And different from other princes in the palace, the third prince's mother concubine Concubine Shu has always been weak, and passed away after giving birth to the third prince, leaving behind the third prince who was less than a full moon. The prince was handed over to another concubine in the palace, Concubine Jing, to be raised.

Concubine Jing entered the palace three years earlier than Concubine Shu, and she was considered to be more favored, but she had nothing to do. Seeing that other concubines had Zi Chenghuan under their knees, she was also secretly anxious. Many folk remedies have been tried, but unfortunately they have not been effective.

Having a child for nothing, even if you continue to have nothing in the future, you don't have to worry about having no children to rely on. How can you be unhappy? It's just that this child is not his own child after all, even if he brought it up with his own hands, he always feels that something is missing.

In addition, Concubine Jing still wanted to have a prince in her heart, so she had reservations about the third prince, and the palace did not shy away from the third prince's life experience, so the third prince naturally knew that Concubine Jing was not his own mother. Due to all these factors, the relationship between the Third Prince and Concubine Jing is really far from close.

If they continue to live in peace like this, the two mothers and sons can continue to maintain their superficial respect for each other.

The accident happened when the third prince was seven years old.

That year, Concubine Jing's ten-year-old niece came from her family to visit Concubine Jing, and happened to meet the third prince who was going to pay her respects to Concubine Jing, and the two children met each other in the imperial garden. Concubine Jing's niece fell in love with the jade pendant worn by the Third Prince at a glance.

This girl is also a savage and willful master. When she encounters something she likes, she always has to ask for it. After she asked the third prince to ask for it but was rejected, she went forward to grab it directly. Naturally, the third prince couldn't let She succeeded easily, and it was rare for the third prince, who was always good-tempered, to lose his temper that time. It would not be an exaggeration to describe the scene at that time as chaos.

Concubine Jing's niece is a girl, even though she is two years older than the third prince, she cannot compare in strength. Later, she accidentally fell into the pond in the imperial garden while being pushed, although she was rescued quickly, The shock was not small, and he lay on the bed for a long time to recuperate.

The result of this incident came to an end when the third prince was punished by the emperor to copy the "Heart Sutra". Since then, no one in the imperial capital knew how much the third prince attached to the jade pendant, and the relationship between the third prince and Concubine Jing had dropped to freezing point after that time.

Wen Zisheng would know so clearly, and it was at that time that Fei Junhao told him. I remember that it was the time when the Third Prince and Fei Junhao were fighting for the throne most fiercely, and it almost reached the point of daylight. Fei Junhao didn't know how to take it When it came to the jade pendant that the third prince regarded as his life, he used it to plot against the third prince once, and that time, the third prince, who had always been in the upper hand, was at a disadvantage since then.

As the saying goes, one wrong step, one wrong step, in such a battle for the throne that is on thin ice, one wrong step will often lead to completely different results.

It's really not a good thing for such an important thing to be held in my hands!

Wen Zisheng couldn't help but sighed again, but his childish face showed an old-fashioned look, while carefully putting away the jade pendant, he was generally thinking about how to solve this matter.

And he hadn't figured out an answer to this matter, the next day, Yun Qing rushed to tell him that the blind boy he brought back was gone.