Chapter 31

Sun Qian heard someone calling him from behind, so he stopped and looked back, and then he saw a young man walking over quickly, and when he got closer, he realized that it was the son of the Xiangfu, his face darkened instantly, he But I remember that a few days ago, when he came to ask for marriage, he was rejected by the Wen family.

Wen Zisheng didn't mind his cold face either, with an impeccable smile, he said, "Mr. Sun, are you going to find my cousin?"

Sun Qian was startled, and blurted out, "How do you know?" He didn't realize that he had slipped the tongue until he said it, and looked at him with a full face of wariness. In his eyes, Wen Zisheng seemed to be a stick that would tear him apart from his sweetheart.

Wen Zisheng's heart skipped a beat, and he guessed it right, but he still had a gentle smile on his face, "Don't be nervous, Mr. Sun, my cousin has already told me everything about you, she is the one who asked me to come to you this time. "

"You?" Although Sun Qian is a second-generation ancestor, he is not a complete idiot. He is looking up and down Wen Zisheng suspiciously at the moment, "Don't you object to my matter with Wanxin?"

—— Wanxin? It was quite intimate.

"You and my cousin are in love, why should I object? As long as my cousin is happy, I will support her in whatever she does." He said what was in his heart in his previous life, but at this moment his heart is calm, even the slightest There are no ups and downs.

Hearing this, Sun Qian really believed most of it, the guarded look disappeared from his face, and he put on a friendly smile, "You are really a good brother with a sweet heart." As he said, he didn't know what he thought of, Suddenly snorted fiercely from his nasal cavity, and said angrily: "Fortunately, it's not like your father, Wanxin and I are clearly a pair of lovers who love each other, but he insists on beating mandarin ducks!" There were many words in the words Dissatisfied, but never thought that Wen Zisheng, as someone else's son, might care about it.

But as soon as he said this, Wen Zisheng probably knew what was going on. Tian Wanxin acted like she didn't want to marry him in front of his father, but Sun Qian definitely didn't say that in front of him. As soon as she polished it up, his father seemed to be a hindrance to their lovers.

Thinking about it, he tentatively said: "Cousin has been trying hard to persuade my father to agree to your marriage for the past few days, but unfortunately it has been to no avail." "I know this,

Wanxin has already told me about it." Sun Qian Immediately continued, with an even more angry expression, "Not only that, your father also put her under house arrest, and she was not allowed to come out to see me, and finally waited for the opportunity that your father was not at home today, so that Wanxin would have a chance to slip out, if not There is nothing we can do, how could we meet here?"

Sure enough!

Wen Zisheng snorted coldly in his heart, and looked at Sun Qian not only with a tinge of pity, although this man is a second-generation ancestor with no brains, it is really enough to be played by a woman in the applause, and even cannot escape for the rest of his life. Lamentable.

Wen Zisheng looked around, and as expected, the servant who had just led the way for Sun Qian was nowhere to be found, and he was probably sent away by Sun Qian. Judging by Sun Qian's familiar appearance, he probably followed him. It's not the first time Tian Wanxin has made an appointment to meet here, so Sun Qian didn't doubt it at all, right?

It is estimated that Liu Ting had always thought that he and Tian Wanxin were in love with each other, but they could not be together because of his father, so she agreed to cover them up and let them meet at her home, but unexpectedly, Her good intentions were taken advantage of by her friends, and her life's happiness was ruined!

"Sun Gongzi, it's getting late, hurry up and follow me to find my cousin, don't make her wait for a long time." Wen Zisheng said, "After waiting for so long, my cousin must be very anxious, don't bother." Made her worry."

After his reminder, Sun Qian suddenly woke up like a dream, thinking of the eagerness to see his sweetheart immediately, which made him turn around and leave in a hurry. Wen Zisheng watched his figure disappear in front of him with a smile, until he saw Gone, the smile on his face disappeared instantly, and under the cold moonlight, a cold light shone in those black eyes that seemed to be moist and gentle.

Just delaying the time for a while is probably enough to completely ruin Tian Wanxin's plan. After standing there for a while, he suddenly heard Liu Yuan's voice coming over, "Brother Zisheng, why are you standing here?" Following the prestige, the

little figure running over bouncing and jumping was not Liu Yuan. who is it? Looking back, isn't Liu Ting walking slowly behind Liu Yuan? The eyes of the two met in the air, and they exchanged a look that only the two of them could understand. He saw Liu Ting's slightly tense face, with a hint of loss and sadness that could not be concealed.

"Liu Yuan, your father was looking for you just now." Wen Zisheng repeated his old trick and sent Liu Yuan away. Suddenly, only he and Liu Ting were left in the moonlit courtyard.

There was a wry smile at the corner of Liu Ting's mouth, and Wen Zisheng just looked back with a faint expression. It's not like he didn't have the experience of being betrayed by his good friend, and the feeling must be uncomfortable. Unfortunately, he was not as smart as Liu Ting at that time, and he also Not as lucky as Liu Ting.

Wen Zisheng asked: "Did she drink it?"

Liu Ting nodded slowly, "She thought I drank it." She

thought of Tian Wanxin's act of thinking that no one would find out about drugging her behind her back, and she felt deep disappointment in her heart. When she first received that letter, she didn't fully believe everything said in the letter, but she wouldn't be so stupid as to not care about it at all, there must be a reason for everything, no matter if it was framed by someone or something serious, as long as If she is careful tonight, everything will come to light soon.

But when she saw Tian Wanxin handing the drugged cup of tea to her, her heart turned cold instantly. It turned out that the friend she thought of was really trying to harm her.

Wen Zisheng nodded and didn't ask any further questions. Although Tian Wanxin had a deep scheming heart, Liu Ting was not a stupid person. On the contrary, she was frighteningly smart, and she could see through her thoughts with a little bit of exquisiteness. Naturally, there would be her way to drug the cup. The tea was changed, and Tian Wanxin was asked to drink it unconsciously.

In her previous life, Liu Ting knew the way, maybe it was because she was completely unsuspecting of Tian Wanxin.

Wen Zisheng said: "Did you watch Sun Qian go in with your own eyes?"

"...Yes." Liu Ting nodded slightly, but her expression was slightly hesitant. The deadliest, but when she thought that if someone hadn't reminded her, maybe she would be the one who suffered this bad luck at this moment... Her

face froze, she knew very well that being kind to the enemy is cruel to herself, and said decisively: "Now you just need to wait, we will lead people over later!"