Chapter 93

"If you touch me again, I promise you will regret it for the rest of your life!" The

ruthless words only aroused the other party's dismissive chuckle, Fei Junhao held his shoulders with both hands, and bent his face to his ear He lowered his voice with indescribable ambiguity, "I really want to know, how are you going to make me regret it?"

When he spoke, his hot breath sprayed into his ears, it was an indescribable feeling. Feeling disgusted, he turned his face away in disgust, exhaled fiercely, and when Fei Junhao wanted to get closer again, he slammed his head hard at him.

There was a loud sound with the click of 'touch', all the strength accumulated for a while was used in this click, Wen Zisheng's head became even more dizzy, but he didn't dare to relax, enduring the earth-shaking dizziness, he Trying to sit up from the bed.

He was thankful that his actions effectively prevented Fei Junhao from making any further moves. He hit his head so suddenly and forcefully, and the extreme pain instantly made Fei Junhao let go of him subconsciously. He covered his forehead with both hands, and staggered. Take a few steps back.

Maybe this can't change anything, what Wen Zisheng needs is this little time, he clenched the small paper bag in his hand, it was given to him by Nangongye for self-defense, even with his father's secret guards and people arranged by Nangongye If you stay by your side for a long time, accidents will still happen.

He was very fortunate that Nangong Ye had thought of this at the time.

The pain from his forehead made Fei Junhao's anger quickly reach its peak. He let go of his hand covering his forehead, stared at Wen Zisheng fiercely, and said in a calm voice that was brewing with a storm, "Isn't it good to be obedient? Do you have to let me Violence?"

Wen Zisheng didn't answer, but just looked at him vigilantly, under the extreme tension, he even forgot to breathe, and watched Fei Junhao walk over with a blank face, before he stretched out his hand to touch him again. My time -

now!

Fei Junhao saw Wen Zisheng raising his hand suddenly, the alarm bell in his heart rang loudly, and he wanted to avoid it, but it was too late, he could only watch the white powder hit his front, and the next moment, his body He fell down uncontrollably, and fell straight onto Wen Zisheng's body.

His consciousness is clear, but his limbs are limp and limp, he can't even move his fingers, and he can't even make a sound, which completely kills his idea of ​​calling someone to come in.

The soft body under him belonged to the person he had longed for, but he couldn't do anything.

At the moment when he saw Fei Junhao fell towards him, Wen Zisheng's nerves were still tense, until he confirmed that the other party really couldn't even move his fingers, he finally let out a long breath, and then said disgustedly. Pushing away the opponent's body lying on top of him, he struggled to move to the side.

Wen Zisheng gasped for breath for a while, and rested for a while, until he felt a little strength accumulated in his body, he stood up with the help of the bedpost, and moved towards the door step by step without looking at Fei Junhao who was lying on the ground.

Thanks to Fei Junhao's high self-esteem, after he came in, all the locks of this room were removed, but he also knew that even if he was allowed to leave this room at this moment, he would not be able to leave here by his own ability .

Carefully opened the door to a gap, and when he saw the two guards standing upright outside, he was more sure of his idea. He looked back at Fei Junhao who was lying on the ground, and the other party was also looking at him, with a pair of eyes It was dark and ruthless.

Wen Zisheng knew what his eyes meant, that he was overthinking himself.

With a cold smile, he took out a strip folder that was two fingers wide and one finger long, panted slightly, and slowly moved to the window, opened the window, stretched out the folder with both hands, and twisted it hard.

In the pitch-black night sky, a smoky flame appeared silently, and it was unknown what material it was made of. After it was sent into the sky, the smoky flame lingered for a long time, but there was not even a sound.

Seeing this, Fei Junhao's expression changed suddenly when he was lying on the ground, his body was powerless. When he looked at Wen Zisheng, his eyes almost burst into tears. Nothing but sound.

After finishing this series of actions, Wen Zisheng fell to the ground as if he lost his strength. The heat on his body made him almost lose consciousness, but at this moment his face was relaxed, because he knew that the People will come right away.

He believed so firmly.

What happened next became a bit vague for him. In his dim consciousness, he vaguely heard a noise coming from outside, and then it seemed that someone broke in, and the room fell into chaos.

The next moment, he felt himself falling into a familiar embrace, and the moment he heard a familiar pleasant smell from his nose, he finally completely relaxed his tense nerves, subconsciously reached out and hugged that person tightly, Give yourself completely to the person who holds you close.

— That's great, I knew you'd come.

He sighed softly in his mind before letting his thoughts relax.

What happened after that had almost no impression on him, he only vaguely felt that the person he could rely on wholeheartedly hugged him, and he didn't let go until the surroundings became quiet again. He was gently placed on the soft bed.

He opened his eyes, and the heat on his body was getting higher and higher. Even if he opened his eyes, his eyes were still blurry, and his hands subconsciously pulled his collar, and then he felt his hands being tightly grasped , the slightly cool fingertips lightly touched his cheek, and the comfortable feeling made him sigh unconsciously.

Consciousness is chaotic and vision is blurred, but he clearly knows who is in front of him at this moment, and he also knows what might happen next, but he has not had time to think about the consequences of such things happening What would it be? He just subconsciously felt that if the object was this person, he would not reject it.

Thoughts have turned so much, but in fact, time has only passed by for a moment. He looked at the person above with blurred eyes, and the next moment he found that the cool touch on his cheeks had disappeared, and then, just when he frowned and wanted to find that cool touch, his slightly opened cheeks Lips are blocked.

The soft touch came from his lips. He opened his eyes and stared blankly at the blurred face above. The person who sealed his lips didn't make any further movements. The next moment, a warm liquid slipped into his In his mouth, before he had time to reflect what it was, he had subconsciously swallowed it.

As the warm liquid was swallowed, he felt that the raging heat in his body began to drop little by little, and it didn't take long before it finally subsided completely, and what came up immediately was extreme exhaustion, he He only had time to open his eyes and glance at the person above him, and then fell into a deep sleep.