Chapter 84

Others may not know, but Xiao Moxuan has served Wen Zisheng for three years, and he knows the relationship between the two of them better than anyone else.

In the whole three years, I have never seen the two of them have any unpleasant moments. Wen Zisheng, who is always gentle and polite to others but seems indifferent, is intimacy that no one else has ever seen when facing Nangong Ye. Such intimacy , he only saw it when he was facing his parents, and Nangong Ye was the third one.

As for himself, no matter how hard he tried, Wen Zisheng's attitude was always indifferent to indifferent. He was naturally not reconciled. He wanted to take the opportunity to intervene between the two of them, but he couldn't find an opportunity. But this time, for him , Maybe it will be an opportunity.

Xiao Moxuan, who lowered his head and immersed himself in his beautiful imagination, didn't notice that Wen Zisheng, who hadn't looked at him just now, was looking at him expressionlessly, with a cold and mocking arc on his lips.

Today's early court is no different from the past. In recent days, the Daqing Kingdom can be regarded as a peaceful country, because the third prince Fei Junchen has made great achievements in governance, and the defense of the border has doubled and tripled. The small border countries that have learned the lesson never dare to come again. Harassing the people on the border of Daqing Kingdom.

The only thing that really counts as a major event is that Princess Pingchang will go to Qi State to get married. Princess Pingchang is the third princess of the Holy Majesty. She just turned seventeen after her birthday this year. The sixth prince of Qi State who also came out in a subdued manner.

Under the erroneous circumstances, the two walked together, and in the end the two became more and more in love, and then they decided to live their lives privately. As soon as the six princes of Qi State returned to the country, they immediately asked His Majesty Qi State to propose marriage to Daqing State. Considering all aspects, the marriage of these two people is equivalent to the marriage of the two countries, which is conducive to the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, so the kings of the two countries are naturally happy. He readily agreed.

Princess Pingchang's wedding team was finally decided to be escorted by King Yao, and the time was set for the middle of next month, and because of Nangong Ye's selfishness, Wen Zisheng would go with her.

Prior to this, the marriage of Sun Yu, the eldest son of the Sun family, was getting closer day by day. The wedding party for the daughter of the Cheng family had arrived in the Imperial Capital two days ago, and the big day would be three days later.

Hearing the news that Zhu Qing brought back, Wen Zisheng smiled faintly, his eyes were slightly cold, and said softly: "A good show is about to be staged." The low

voice was as soft as a lover's whisper, Zhu Qing couldn't help raising her head to look in front of her The young man, with a faint smile on his handsome face like a crown jade, did not look at himself, but stared at the slightly shaking leaves outside the window, with a slight coldness.

He obviously still has such a gentle face, but it is so dazzling that people can't take their eyes off him. His seventeen-year-old face has the temperament of a twenty-seven-year-old. Such a sense of disobedience makes him look even more eye-catching. , an existence as gentle as moonlight but not to be ignored.

Zhuqing thought that there was actually a reason why his grandfather would attach so much importance to the young man in front of him.

"How about Sun Houye?"

The sudden voice pulled Zhuqing back from his thoughts, he lowered his head, put away his thoughts, and said respectfully: "After asking Sun Houye to meet Sun Qian, After the back two times, Sun Houye has already started to become suspicious, and just yesterday he sent someone to secretly investigate Sun Qian's whereabouts."

The son who had been missing for three years suddenly appeared, one can imagine the impact on Sun Houye, Presumably, Sun Houye also had a lot of doubts about the accident that happened to Sun Qian back then, but because he couldn't find any evidence, he was afraid that innocent people would be wronged, so he had no choice but to suppress the matter.

But at this time, the things that had disappeared for more than three years suddenly seemed to have a clue. The missing person appeared in front of him again and again. heart out.

Wen Zisheng nodded in satisfaction.

Once the seeds of doubt are planted in my heart, it will only be a matter of time before they take root. What's more, Sun Houye himself is very suspicious of the accident three years ago, and this time, it is time to expose the true colors of some people. before people.

Zhu Qing said again: "The human-skin-mask-mask on Cheng's daughter's face is the most common kind, it melts instantly when it comes into contact with water."

Wen Zisheng smiled, "So that's what Sun Yu is capable of?" There are good and bad skin masks. The one on Tian Wanxin's face is undoubtedly the worst. It will start to wrinkle as soon as it touches water. You can tell it at a glance. If you meet someone with strong eyesight, It only takes a few glances to tell.

He thought of someone who also likes to wear a mask. His cold face just now softened unconsciously. The mask on his face is undoubtedly the best quality. If there is no special powder, it will be soaked in water. Even after several days and nights, there were still no flaws, it was as natural as the skin growing on a human face.

"It's also fortunate that the mask on Tian Wanxin's face is not as high-quality as Nangong Ye's."

Seeing Wen Zisheng's expression, Zhu Qing obviously guessed what he was thinking at the moment, and proudly said: "Only Master can make such a perfect work "

Wen Zisheng raised his eyebrows, "Did he do it himself?" Wen Zisheng never thought about it, he always thought that it was given to him by Miracle Doctor Zhai, but he didn't expect it to be done by himself.

Zhu Qing's expression couldn't hide his pride, "Master doesn't like to owe favors to others."

Wen Zisheng understood what he meant, but he didn't seem to be surprised at all. He always knew how powerful Nangong Ye was. Yes, if you really want to think about it carefully, probably Nangong Ye's image in his mind is like an omnipotent god.

Of course, this omnipotent god actually has his naive and unknown side. If it weren't for the contact these years, he would never know that such a powerful person is actually a clingy follower It grows on me, as if I stay with myself all the time.

After turning his thoughts for a few times, Wen Zisheng suddenly remembered what happened that night again, and his eyes, which were as soft as water just now, instantly returned to their original state, expressionless.

Since that night, Nangong Ye never appeared in front of him again. Most of the time, Nangong Ye took the initiative to come to find him. Although occasionally he would go to find Nangong Ye, but when what happened that night, Naturally, it was impossible for him to take the initiative to find Nangong Ye again.

But he never expected that Nangong Ye could hold his breath so calmly. It was only half a month from that night to now, and he could really not appear in front of him even once, even if he wanted to give it to him. Time to let him take a good buffer, it doesn't take such a long time, right?

Of course, Wen Zisheng didn't realize it at all. When such thoughts appeared, he was already looking forward to Nangong Ye's appearance, and even expected Nangong Ye to explain the kiss. As for what he wanted It can be guessed from the fact that he did not reject the events of that night at all.

He even thought a little childishly, if Nangong Ye didn't show up again, he would never talk to him again!

Of course, such naive thoughts just passed by in a flash, and he couldn't help laughing at himself in his heart, when would he have such naive thoughts?

Zhuqing didn't know what he was thinking at the moment, and naturally he didn't know why his emotions suddenly cooled down, let alone why he suddenly looked sullen.

But he is just a subordinate, so naturally he won't talk too much about his master's affairs. Nangong Ye had already ordered him to treat Wen Zisheng just like him. Therefore, in the eyes of Nangong Ye's subordinates, Wen Zisheng's existence It is equivalent to Nangong Ye, and it is also the main reason why Zhu Qing obeyed Wen Zisheng's arrangement so much.

He stood there quietly, waiting for Wen Zisheng's next instruction. Fortunately, Wen Zisheng didn't make him wait too long. After a while, he had packed up some miscellaneous thoughts and returned to the topic just now, "Tomorrow You arranged for Sun Qian to meet with Lord Sun Hou, you know exactly what to say to Sun Qian."

Zhuqing replied in a low voice, "I understand."

"There is nothing else, you can go down first. "

"Yes."

After Zhuqing left, the room became quiet again in an instant. Wen Zisheng raised his head and looked at the slightly shaking leaves outside the window, and sighed unconsciously. In the past, Nangong Ye didn't feel anything when he ran here every day, but now After Nangong Ye stayed in the Imperial Capital and didn't appear in front of him for more than half a month, he realized that when Nangong Ye was away, life was so slow and boring.

Time moved forward unhurriedly. Three days later, the red lanterns in front of the Sun Mansion had been hung up. The bright red colors set off the whole mansion very festively. The wedding party set off early in the morning. After receiving the bride, After swimming around the Imperial Capital again, he didn't head towards the Sun Mansion until it was completely bright.

The sound of firecrackers and suona was heard endlessly. The eldest son of the Sun Mansion was getting married very grandly. The street where the Sun Mansion was located was full of red and bright colors at a glance, and the people rushed out to watch. Prince's wedding.

The daughter of the Cheng family was sitting in a sedan chair for eight people, and through the slightly transparent curtain, she could vaguely see the slim figure of the woman in the red wedding dress. The breeze blew, and the bride's red kerchief was slightly lifted, and in a glimpse, You can see the bride's small and delicate chin, everything is so beautiful.

No one knows what kind of things are brewing under such joy.

The welcoming team arrived at the gate of the Sun Mansion smoothly. Sun Yu, who was wearing a big red wedding gown, changed his previous grim expression, with a sincere smile on his lips. Under the guidance of the matchmaker, he stood in front of the eight-person sedan chair, watching The matchmaker turned around and gently opened the curtain of the eight-person sedan chair, and stretched out her hand to hold the bride's hand on her lap.

The bride was held by the matchmaker and got up and got off the sedan chair under the guidance of the matchmaker. Sun Yu turned around and squatted down. After a while, he felt someone lying on his back. The soft and familiar touch behind him made him smile. The next moment, he He stood up without any difficulty, carried the bride on his back, stepped over the brazier at the door, and walked straight to the lobby.