Chapter 58

As soon as these words came out, the faces of everyone present changed instantly, and Tian Wanxin's face turned pale instantly.

The hatred in Sun Qian's words was too obvious, and he didn't try to hide it at all, and he looked at Tian Wanxin with almost undisguised disgust. Tian Wanxin didn't even dare to look him in the eyes at first, she felt guilty Look away.

Seeing this, Sun Qian just curled the corners of his lips coldly, looking at Tian Wanxin with even more disdain.

How shrewd is Wen Xiangye, who was shaken by Tian Wanxin's words at first, after seeing the reaction of the two of them, he already knew the truth of the matter, but thinking that Tian Wanxin was still thinking of using lies to deceive himself to stand up for her, his face paled Can't help but become more livid.

He also watched Tian Wanxin grow up, why did he become like this? When she learned that Tian Wanxin did that kind of thing with Sun Qian before she was married, she was already disappointed with her, but she never expected that after she got married, she would still be restless and have sex with Sun Qian. Brother Sun Woo got involved!

Thinking of Tian Wanxin's actions, Wen Xiangye only felt extremely sad and disappointed!

But if he really wants to completely ignore Tian Wanxin's life and death, that's okay, he promised Tian Wanxin's mother that she would take good care of Tian Wanxin, no matter what wrong things Tian Wanxin did, she was still the child he grew up with.

"My virtuous son-in-law, it is my uncle's responsibility to do such a wrong thing for Wanxin. It is my uncle who didn't teach her well. Now that Wanxin has married into the Sun family, what to do with her is entirely up to my virtuous son-in-law..." "No,

uncle—— Before Wen Xiangye could speak, Tian Wanxin yelled out of control, her pale and bloodless lips trembling slightly, she couldn't control the fear in her heart at all, "—Uncle, you can't leave Wanxin alone, if you want Help Wanxin, uncle, please, uncle—"

Her voice was extremely shrill. Tian Wanxin, who has always shown her dignified image, would lose her composure. She must have been driven to a desperate situation. As long as she thought of Sun Qian's crazy look, she would be really scared. She had never I thought that Sun Qian, who treated her so tenderly and meticulously, would turn his face so horribly one day!

It's a pity how shrill her cry was, at most it could only make Master Wen feel uncomfortable. He would still say what he should say, and he would definitely do what he should do. He looked at Tian Wanxin expressionlessly, his voice She was extremely stern, and shouted: "Shut up!"

Tian Wanxin was so frightened that she shut her mouth immediately, and the hall was eerily quiet for a while.

Tian Wanxin's eyes were full of despair. She could tell from Wen Xiangye's decisive eyes that Wen Xiangye really didn't intend to help her. Without Wen Xiangye's help, it was impossible for her to leave grandson. Does she really want to live under the shadow of Sun Qian for the rest of her life?

No! She can't let this happen, absolutely not!

No one saw the vicious resentment flashing in her eyes, she lowered her head, the extreme resentment gradually overcame the previous fear of Sun Qian, and she heard Prime Minister Wen say to Sun Qian: "— Uncle just hopes that the good son-in-law can look at his uncle and be lenient towards Wanxin."

Prime Minister Wen knew how intolerable Tian Wanxin's actions were for a man, so when he confronted Sun Qian When he made this request, he was extremely ashamed and indignant, and he had no confidence at all. Even if Sun Qian refused to agree, he would never blame Sun Qian.

It's just that he knows this in his heart, but he still can't really ignore Tian Wanxin's life and death. According to the laws of the Daqing Kingdom, it has always been extremely cruel to deal with women who do not obey women's morals, and such things happen to such a big family. Sometimes, they are often disposed of secretly, and then announced to the public for sudden illness or other reasons.

In short, once a woman who does not obey women's morals is discovered, there is basically no possibility of survival.

He couldn't just watch Tian Wanxin die, so he could only make such an unreasonable request.

Sure enough, after listening to what he said, the sarcasm on Sun Qian's face became more intense, he snorted softly, and said sarcastically: "How dare my son-in-law refuse to obey my uncle's request?" His voice was full of sarcasm,

gentle Xiang Ye breathed a sigh of relief from his heart. Listening to what Sun Qian said, although he hated Tian Wanxin, he didn't seem to take Tian Wanxin's life. Anyway, this is already a good result. A few words of sarcasm are nothing.

Tian Wanxin didn't think so at all. Sun Qian agreed to let her go at this time, but it was only to torture her in the days to come. She had seen Sun Qian go crazy before. She would definitely let Sun Qian go crazy like that. I don't want to see you again!

A sneer flashed in her heart, but the next moment she raised her head, looked at Mr. Wen, and said in a sad voice, "Uncle, Wanxin is ashamed to see others now, and Wanxin will only repay you in the next life for your kindness of nurturing." !"

After finishing speaking, she bumped headfirst into the nearby pillars, and the people around didn't notice for a moment, but actually watched her bump into the nearby pillars.

"Wanxin——" Prime Minister Wen screamed, it was too late to reach out to stop her, Tian Wanxin fell limply to the ground.

Mrs. Wen reacted the fastest. When Tian Wanxin fell to the ground, she had already squatted down and hugged Tian Wanxin into her arms, "Hurry up and call the doctor!" Mrs. Wen yelled out of control, and the scene suddenly became chaotic , everyone surrounded him, except for Sun Qian, who stood still, coldly looking at Tian Wanxin, who was almost unconscious, with a contemptuous arc on his mouth.

But there is only infinite desolation left in my heart.

What had he been blinded by? How could he regard such a femme fatale as a treasure?

Tian Wanxin, who fell into Mrs. Wen's arms, has not completely lost consciousness, but her forehead is full of blood, which is a little scary at first glance, and her eyes are a little dazed, but when she saw the distressed expression on Prime Minister Wen's face, she knew, She won.

It's an old-fashioned trick, but it's definitely useful to deal with Mr. Wen!

Tian Wanxin was sent back to the room she lived in before she got married. Prime Minister Wen and Mrs. Wen followed closely. sarcastic look.

Wen Zisheng withdrew his gaze thoughtfully, thinking in his heart, it seems that Sun Qian is only a little frivolous on the outside, but actually he is not a stupid person, he can still see Tian Wanxin's character clearly when he is deeply in love with Tian Wanxin. However, it is also possible that Tian Wanxin underestimated him so much that she felt confident.

Sensing his gaze, Sun Qian slowly looked at Wen Zisheng, thinking that he was standing up for Tian Wanxin, raised his eyebrows slightly, and said casually: "What? Are you planning to seek justice for your good sister?" At this

moment With Mrs. Wen and Mrs. Wen not around, Wen Zisheng didn't need to continue to act out the drama of affection between siblings, he said indifferently: "This is a matter for such an adult, Zisheng is only a child, so he can't get in the mouth." Leaving it clean also made Sun Qian look at him twice more.

As for Wen Zisheng, because he didn't have much contact with him, he only met a few times at marriage proposals and weddings, so his impression of Wen Zisheng has always been at the level of Tian Wanxin's good-looking cousin, but at this moment, But he looked at Wen Zisheng with admiration.

Calm and composed, so calm that it can be said to be cold.

This was his second impression of Wen Zisheng, a temperament that didn't match his age. From his eyes, he could see that the young man really didn't care about Tian Wanxin's life or death at all.

He remembered that when Tian Wanxin occasionally mentioned Wen Zisheng in front of him, the disdain and disgust implied in her words, when she was dazzled by emotion at that time, she didn't feel anything wrong at all, thinking about it now, Ruotian Wanxin was really as pure and noble as she showed, so how could she intentionally or unintentionally belittle her cousin in front of him?

What's more -

he couldn't help but glance at Wen Zisheng again, is such a character really the same as the stupid and cowardly person Tian Wanxin said?

The two arrived at Tian Wanxin's room without a word. Prime Minister Wen and Mrs. Wen were surrounded by Tian Wanxin's bed. The worries on their faces were definitely not fake, and they didn't show much about the arrival of Sun Qian and Wen Zisheng.

Sun Qian glanced at Wen Zisheng who had completely changed his expression after entering the room, and was taken aback for a moment. At this moment, Wen Zisheng still had the same indifferent expression just now? The slightly wrinkled brow clearly showed worry and concern, but he was just stunned for a moment. Seeing the tension between Prime Minister Wen and Mrs. Wen, he thought he understood.

It must be because of some reason, Wen Zisheng saw through Tian Wanxin's character, but because his parents were still deceived by Tian Wanxin's hypocrisy, he could only pretend not to know.

The more Sun Qian thought about it, the more he felt it made sense, so he couldn't help looking at Wen Zisheng with a sense of sympathy. However, although he guessed randomly, he guessed it right out of ten.

Didn't Wen Zisheng, who lived one more life, have seen through Tian Wanxin's character?

Sun Qian casually glanced at Tian Wanxin who was on the bed. She was closing her eyes, and she didn't know if she really passed out or was acting again. He curled his lips and turned his gaze to the wound on Tian Wanxin's forehead.

The wound on the forehead was not very deep, because the impact was not very hard, the bleeding had already stopped, but it just looked a little scary. Sun Qian knew this a long time ago, that kind of strength was just to win the sympathy of Lord Wen, he had already seen through it.

The doctor came over soon, treated Tian Wanxin's wound, and checked her in detail, and then came to the conclusion that it was only a skin trauma. Only then did Mr. Wen and Mrs. Wen heave a sigh of relief, and Tian Wanxin was also here Woke up at "just the right time", lay on the bed and looked at Mrs. Wen and Mrs. Wen with tears in his eyes, looking very pitiful.

"Uncle, aunt..."

Sun Qian snorted coldly, and was satisfied to see Tian Wanxin flinch subconsciously. He stopped beating around the bush and said to Wen Xiangye: "Uncle, since Wanxin is fine, then My son-in-law will take her back to the mansion."

Prime Minister Wen said: "Now that Wanxin is injured, why not let her recuperate in Wen's mansion for a few days, and return to Sun's mansion when she recovers?"

Sun Qian Rejected: "Uncle heard it just now, the doctor has already said that Wanxin's injury is only superficial and does not affect her walking. If Wanxin feels unable to walk on her own, my son-in-law can carry her back home in a sedan chair with eight people!" Although the voice is gentle, the meaning in the words is very firm.

Prime Minister Wen's attitude also became tougher, and said: "Wanxin was injured in Wen's residence, if I go back like this, I will definitely be gossiped about." Lying on the bed, Tian Wanxin lowered her eyelids, covering her eyes

. Proud, she knew that this move was right, and Prime Minister Wen would definitely not be able to resist her tricks.

Sun Qian raised the corners of his lips, but sneered, "Does uncle mean to intervene in my son-in-law's family affairs?"

Prime Minister Wen knew that he was being unreasonable, so he calmed down and explained, "Please, my son-in-law, please be considerate of my uncle's behavior." The mood of the elder."

"Then why doesn't uncle understand the mood of the son-in-law?" Sun Qian's expression had completely cooled down, and he was about to continue, but he was interrupted by Wen Zisheng, "Daddy, cousin-in-law, Zisheng has something to say."