Chapter 53

The people around have already been sent away by Fei Junchen, and now there are only two of them left in the pavilion. It has just snowed in the morning, and the ground is covered with a thick layer of snow. When you step on it, it is a deep footprint. Just now, the two of them walked together from the room, and two rows of footprints stretched from Wen Zisheng's room to the outside of the pavilion.

Wen Zisheng withdrew his gaze from the two rows of footprints, looked up at Fei Junchen who was standing opposite, and without any accident, bumped into the other's gaze, which was clearly gentle, but inexplicably made people feel A sense of oppression, perhaps this is the innate aura of being a child of the royal family.

It's a pity that this didn't have much impact on Wen Zisheng. The years he spent with Fei Junhao in his previous life had already made him immune to this kind of aura.

He was silent for a while, and then he pretended to be a little confused and said: "If Zisheng told the third prince that Zisheng had a dream, all the things that Zisheng told the third prince before were all things that happened in the dream. Will the third prince believe it?" When he said the last sentence, his eyes fell on Fei Junchen's face just right, it was a kind of dazed and puzzled look.

Fei Junchen frowned lightly, staring at Wen Zisheng obviously with probing eyes, but didn't speak, and something was faintly flickering in his dark eyes like midnight.

At this time, Wen Zisheng smiled slightly again, with a touch of self-mockery, looked up at Fei Junchen, and said with a wry smile: "The third prince probably won't believe such an incredible thing, right?" Sighing, he continued in a low voice: "If it weren't for his personal experience, Zisheng would not have believed it when he heard such a thing. After all, it is really incredible to say such a thing." Fei Junchen still did not speak

, It seems that he is weighing the authenticity of what he said in his heart, and Wen Zisheng doesn't expect the other party to accept his words immediately, anyway, he just needs an excuse to escape this test, no matter how bad it is , It is also good to confuse the other party a little bit.

"However, no matter whether the third prince believes it or not, this is the truth, and Zi Sheng never lied!" All kinds of past life, for him now, was it not a dream? He just happened to know something because of that dream.

After a long time, Fei Junchen finally spoke, his voice was very low, Wen Zisheng was standing opposite him, and he could only hear clearly in front of him.

"How is Zisheng sure that the things in your dreams will come true?"

Wen Zisheng said: "Before that, all the things in Zisheng's dreams came true. I can guarantee that it will come true, but Zisheng dare not bet on his father's safety. Before the third prince set off with his father, Zisheng also had a dream. In the dream, his father was injured by an assassin. Although his life was not in danger, he fell into danger. Ended up with lifelong leg and foot injuries, Zisheng didn't want to see such a thing happen, so he dared to report it to the third prince with all kinds of suspicions!" At this point,

he deliberately paused, looked up at Fei Junchen, As expected, after seeing the thoughtful look on the other party's face, he continued: "Facts have proved that what happened in Zisheng's dream still happened. The third prince did encounter an assassin on the way back, didn't he? And the assassin They still went after my father, right?"

Fei Junchen was shocked when he said those words, many people knew that they encountered an assassin on the way back to Beijing, but almost no one knew that the assassin came specifically to target Wen Xiang Lord, due to various reasons and because it was not necessary at all, he didn't mention this matter to anyone other than his father, how did the young man in front of him know about it?

But even so, his face remained calm, and this alone could not completely dispel all the suspicions in his heart. He squinted his eyes and said slowly: "In this case, why didn't Zisheng tell Wen about this?" Prime Minister, why not tell this prince instead?"

Wen Zisheng said kindly: "Father has always been the most disdainful of such strange things, if you tell him, it will only make him laugh and it will be useless."

"What does Zisheng mean is that this prince will believe in such strange things?"

"Third prince, forgive me, but Zisheng doesn't mean that." Wen Zisheng panicked: "It's just because Zisheng really can't think about it." If there are other ways, it is absolutely impossible for Zisheng to watch his father fall into danger, so he turned to the third prince for help."

Fei Junchen said: "When it comes to help, it is the list provided by Zisheng . I have a lot of princes." If it weren't for the list provided by Wen Zisheng, his task would never have been completed so smoothly.

Wen Zisheng lowered his head and said: "This is Zisheng's honor."

Fei Junchen pondered for a moment, "If Zisheng's dream is really so miraculous, can you tell me what will happen next?

" At most, Zisheng can only dream about things that will happen a few months later. As for the future, there is nothing he can do about it. So far, the third prince is the first to know about the strange and chaotic things."

His sentence "the third prince is the first to know" inexplicably pleased Fei Junchen, squinting at the young man, the other party's expression The earnest expression did not seem to be fake, he pondered for a while, then suddenly smiled, and asked with ulterior motives: "In this case, Zisheng should know what will happen today? You also know that the prince will come today?" "

Zisheng I don't know." He lowered his head, avoiding the other party's deep eyes, and said in a regular manner: "Zi Sheng has already said before, only some important or special things, Zi Sheng will know in advance As for most of the daily things, Zisheng doesn't know anything about it."

"Really?" Fei Junchen said with a sigh, as if feeling a little regretful, and said, "If this is the case, Zisheng probably doesn't know what the prince wants to do at this moment. what!"

Hearing this, Wen Zisheng raised his head and looked at Fei Junchen with some doubts, but unexpectedly when he raised his head, he saw a pair of pitch-black eyes at a close distance. Time had already walked towards him silently, and at this moment the distance between the two of them was not even a step away, so close that it almost seemed as if they would bump into each other.

It is undeniable that Wen Zisheng was taken aback, and subconsciously took a step back, but unexpectedly, Fei Junchen moved faster than him, and at the same time Wen Zisheng stepped back, his hands had already wrapped Wen Zisheng's waist , pushing forward a little bit, and the next moment Wen Zisheng fell into his arms.

Before he could stand still, Fei Junchen had already lowered his head and leaned close to his ear, his warm breath brushed over his earphones, his voice was low and ambiguous, "From the very beginning, this prince has wanted to do this!"

I haven't seen him for more than half a year, and he has never realized that he misses the boy in front of him. It was only when he met him that he suddenly understood. In the past half a year or so, he has thought of the boy so many times that even himself I can't remember.

At first, he only thought it was because of the mystery of the young man, or maybe it was because of the mysterious feeling of the young man at first, but it was only at this moment, when the young man stood in front of him, that he suddenly understood, The original curiosity about the boy has changed unconsciously.

As for what became, he didn't know, and he didn't think about finding out. He just followed his inner thoughts, as if he wanted to hold a boy in his arms when he met just now, and he didn't think about why he wanted to. To do so, he just had to be sure he wanted to do it, and he did it.

The feeling of the boy's slender body being held in his arms was unexpectedly good, so good that he, who has always rejected physical contact with others, didn't feel the slightest rejection. good.

It's a pity that the boy in his arms didn't cooperate.

Wen Zisheng was surprised only at the beginning, but soon came back to his senses, frowned slightly and tilted his head indistinctly, avoiding the hot air blowing in his ear by Fei Junchen, and said in a dull voice: "Please, Third Prince Respect yourself!" He didn't struggle, because he knew that with his own strength, if Fei Junchen didn't want to let him go, even if he struggled, it would be futile.

Fei Junchen laughed lightly, pressed against his chest and vibrated a few times, his deep voice was close to his ears, "I like Zisheng, and I want to express my joy for Zisheng, can't I? Besides— —" Not only did he not let go, but he hugged him even tighter, and the warm breath blew against Wen Zisheng's ears, and the strange breath made him uncomfortable.

"——Zisheng and this prince are both men, so what if we hug them?"

Wen Zisheng: "..."

Fei Junchen's words are obviously cheating, although it seems correct to say so, but everyone knows, Daqing Chinese men can also get married, even if there are two men, it is necessary to avoid suspicion, unless both parties only like women, or are already married to women, then it is another matter.

"Or is it that Zisheng rejects my prince's closeness?"

Isn't he asking knowingly? Rao Wen Zisheng couldn't help but feel depressed in his heart. The answer to this question can be known only by looking at his expression, right? Where else do I need to ask? What's more, he is a majestic man, and he is hugged by another man. If he is seen by others, what kind of face should he show? Even two men who are engaged in marriage will definitely not do this kind of intimate thing in public.

In the Daqing Kingdom, although men can marry men, there are still many restrictions compared to women, and they are not as tolerant as women. If a man and a woman are so intimate in public, everyone will only laugh when they see it A "true love".

But if two men behave like this in public, they will be ridiculed by everyone. In the eyes of the people of Daqing, it is a very shameful thing for a man to be so close to a man outside. Such double standards have never been accepted. Some people will raise objections, because the folk customs have been set, and this kind of thinking has been deeply ingrained for a long time, and it cannot be changed if you want to change it.

Wen Zisheng didn't have any struggle from the beginning to the end, and stayed obediently in Fei Junchen's arms, but he kept a blank face from the beginning to the end, as if he had driven his soul and body away. The voice was also without ups and downs: "Please don't make such misleading actions, Third Prince."

Fei Junchen seemed to like to see him wanting to struggle but not daring to struggle, with a smile in his eyes Deeper, "The prince is very curious. What kind of misunderstanding is the misunderstanding that Zi Sheng said?"

Teasing the young man like this made him feel happier than ever. He finds it extremely interesting to put on a face and pretend to be unmoved. This kind of strange mood, he will not admit that it is his own bad taste.

Wen Zisheng looked up at the sky with a sullen face, feeling deeply helpless.

I don't know what went wrong. In the previous life, Fei Junchen obviously had no interest in him at all, but in this life, he doesn't know the reason, and even teased him over and over again. This kind of behavior should be regarded as molesting. ?

The third prince in his impression is obviously a deeply hidden and unpredictable figure, but what is going on with this man in front of him who is full of hooliganism?

He expressed some sadness.

Fei Junchen looked at Wen Zisheng with a smile in his eyes, and when Wen Zisheng was speechless for the first time, he finally let go of his hand reluctantly. Before he could completely withdraw his hand, Wen Zisheng had already taken a big step back in a kind manner. The two who were still inseparable just now separated a large distance in an instant. One can imagine how big Wen Zisheng's step back was.

He didn't want to be held in someone's arms for no reason anymore!

"Third Prince, don't make such jokes anymore." As soon as he regained his freedom, Wen Zisheng immediately warned, "Zisheng is a man. Although he is young, he doesn't like being treated like a woman!" Holding her in your arms like this, isn't it treated like a woman?