Chapter 89

"You will agree."

Such a confident word was uttered from Fei Junhao's mouth, which inexplicably made Wen Zisheng feel a little uneasy. He looked at Fei Junhao expressionlessly, and his tone was uncontrollable. A trace of disgust, "Zisheng doesn't understand what the fifth prince means." Fei Junhao

smiled faintly, with a hint of conceit in his expression, stretched out his right hand that was held in Xuxu, and let go, a piece of red string tied without warning. Appearing in front of Wen Zisheng, the other end of the red string was tied to his finger.

Wen Zisheng's expression was originally indifferent, but when he saw the object clearly, even though he was mentally prepared, his expression changed, and his expression turned cold instantly. A piece of ink-colored wood carving snatched it over, but Fei Junhao was already prepared, and quickly withdrew his hand.

"Why is Zisheng so eager?" The voice was unhurried, with a confident look.

Wen Zisheng finally couldn't maintain his superficial calm anymore, with a cold face, his tone was colder than winter, "What did you do to Yun Qing?"

The black wood carving was left to him by Yun Qing's family. The only thing Yun Qing always carried close to her body, and it was in Fei Junhao's hands at this moment, Yun Qing's situation must be bad.

But isn't Yun Qing with Murong Shu? How could he be targeted by Fei Junhao?

"He's fine now, there's nothing wrong with him." Fei Junhao said, "But what happens next depends entirely on Zisheng's decision." Wen Zisheng looked at

him expressionlessly, "The fifth prince is threatening Zisheng?"

His cold eyes made Fei Junhao feel uneasy. He had heard that Yunqing held a high position in Wen Zisheng's heart, but he heard that he didn't have any real feeling at that time. Now Only after seeing it with his own eyes did he realize that this was something that made him so unhappy!

He still cares so much about a small servant, but when he treats himself, he is indifferent and alienated from the beginning to the end!

But after thinking about it, he was somewhat contradictoryly happy, at least, he still had someone he cared about, and thanks to his caring for Yun Qing, he had an opportunity to take advantage of.

Thinking of it this way, he couldn't help being unhappy and happy at the same time.

Of course, all these emotional changes were deeply hidden in his heart. From Wen Zisheng's point of view, Fei Junhao had always maintained a smile that disgusted him so much that he wanted to tear his face apart.

Fei Junhao pretended not to see Wen Zisheng's eyes that were as cold as winter, and replied: "How could it be a threat? The prince is just reminding Zisheng to reconsider the prince's marriage proposal." Wen Zisheng was cold in his

heart With a smile, he said in a cold tone: "If the fifth prince thinks that this can make Zisheng compromise, then he would be underestimating Zisheng. Yun Qing is indeed important to Zisheng, but no matter how important it is, it will not make Zisheng compromise." Does Sheng go against your own preferences?"

"Whether it is important enough, Zi Sheng knows best." Fei Junhao said with a smile: "My prince has always been impatient, maybe he won't get an answer tomorrow, and he may change his mind again. Maybe there aren't many men in Daqingguo who are fond of men, but there are quite a few of my prince's subordinates, Zisheng thinks, so what if Yunqing is rewarded to them?" "What exactly do you want?"

Wen Zisheng finally lost his composure up. He was ashamed of Yun Qing in the previous life, and it was also because of him that Yun Qing lost his life in the previous life, but in this life, he has sworn that he will absolutely protect his health for the rest of his life, and will not let him fall into the same situation as in the previous life. situation.

One thing Fei Junhao said was right, Yun Qing is absolutely no less important to him than his parents. In this world, there are four people he cares most about, his parents, Nangong Ye, and Yun Qing .

Therefore, it is impossible for him to watch Yun Qing end up like that.

When Yun Qing returns safely, he will definitely teach Murong Shu a lesson. He handed Yun Qing over to him so reassuringly, but he actually let Yun Qing fall into such a dangerous situation. It seems that he has to think about it carefully. It's not true that Yun Qing can be entrusted to Murong Shu!

Fei Junhao said: "Seven days later is Princess Pingchang's wedding day. King Yao is in charge of escorting her. This prince knows that Zi Sheng will go with her. This prince wants Zi Sheng to sever ties with King Yao during these seven days!"

Regarding the matter between Wen Zisheng and Nangong Ye, there are not many people in the Imperial Capital who do not know. Everyone knows that the two of them have a good relationship. As for the relationship between the two of them, everyone has a lot of speculation. Some people speculate that they are bosom friends, and some Guess they are lovers.

But no matter what kind of relationship it is, since he has decided to get Wen Zisheng, it is impossible for him to have any unclear relationship with other people.

Wen Zisheng belongs to him, and he can only belong to him!

He had believed in it ever since he had those dreams.

"Impossible!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Wen Zisheng immediately refused. He looked at Fei Junhao coldly, "Forgive Zisheng for his helplessness!" Nangong Ye cut off the relationship?

Fei Junhao had expected him to have such a reaction, but he didn't feel angry, he just said: "This is not a request, Zisheng, don't you understand? Yun Qing's fate depends entirely on your decision." Wen

Zisheng Biting her lower lip in frustration, she didn't answer.

Fei Junhao hooked the corners of his lips in satisfaction, and continued: "If you continue to persevere, then you can see what happens to Yun Qing next." Wen Zisheng pursed his lips tightly, staring at

him with gloomy eyes , After a long, long time, he let go of his mouth slightly, and said in a stiff voice: "I need time to think about it."

Hearing this, Fei Junhao smiled with satisfaction.

He also didn't want to push Wen Zisheng too hard. Although he just wanted Wen Zisheng and didn't care too much about his opinion of himself, it would be bad if he hated himself too much. Therefore, for his request , he just thought about it for a while, and agreed very readily.

"Two days, you have two days to think about it." After a pause, he smiled again and said, "Of course, after two days, you only have five days to sever ties with King Yao." It is absolutely impossible for him to let him and Nangong Ye escort Princess Pingchang to Qi State. This kind of situation of being together day and night is the most prone to accidents.

It is necessary to nip all possible accidents in the cradle.

After Fei Junhao left, Wen Zisheng fell silent, nothing could be seen on his tense face, but the worry in his heart could still be seen from his slightly furrowed brows.

The sky had already darkened unknowingly. The gloomy sky was very similar to his mood at the moment. It was also full of haze. He never expected that Fei Junhao in this life would not even want to act. Just use Yun Qing to threaten him.

Of course, this may also be because his tenderness offensive in this life has no effect at all, so the other party will adopt such a fierce method.

However, he actually wanted him to sever ties with Nangongye!

His eyes were completely cold, and his heart was filled with anger.

Fei Junhao is still the same as before, absolutely killing everything that may affect him, it really hasn't changed at all!

Did he really think he would give in so easily?

Thinking of this, he suddenly turned his face slightly, looked at the tree behind him, and asked calmly, "How long are you going to stand there?"

It was very quiet. After he said that, the surroundings were still very quiet, but Wen Zisheng kept looking at that place, as if he was very sure that there was someone there, and after a while, he really walked out from behind the tree. One person, a young man in a black robe.

Seeing this person, Wen Zisheng didn't seem to be surprised at all. Also, what's so unexpected about this person appearing here at this moment? He knew that this person had always arranged people by his side, not for surveillance or anything, but simply to protect his safety, he knew all of this, and he didn't feel any unpleasant feeling.

When Fei Junhao appeared in Wen's residence, he knew that someone would notify him immediately, and this person would definitely rush over as soon as possible. For anyone who had expressed his affection for him, this person always looked like The look of being ready.

So after being silent for a while, he just asked lightly: "Did you hear what he said just now?" The voice was light, although it was a question sentence, it was affirmative.

After listening to what he said, the visitor just looked at him very calmly, his dark eyes were as deep as the sea, but seemed to be faintly churning, and looked at each other quietly for a moment, Wen Zisheng suddenly smiled silently, and retracted at random. Looking at the rockery next to him, the corners of his mouth curled up slightly mockingly.

"No matter what time you are, you are always so calm." He smiled again, "Nangong Ye, sometimes I really wonder if there is nothing in this world that can change your expression." He was already a little angry, but he couldn't control himself, and the emotions in his heart were eager to find a gap to vent.

Hearing this, Nangong Ye's eyes changed, but soon fell silent again, "What will you do?" The voice was as cold as ever, but there seemed to be something more.

It's a pity that Wen Zisheng, who was immersed in his own thoughts, didn't notice it. He just looked up at him in a daze, and asked, "What do you want me to do?"