Chapter 13 Blindness

The autumn morning is chilly, and the morning light casts down through the clouds, soft and warm, clearly reflecting the layout of the house.

The boy with his eyes open was quietly sitting on the bed, his deep and dark eyes looked up as if they were out of focus, the atmosphere around him was very strange, and the routine he had been accustomed to since childhood made him wake up before dawn , but even with his eyes open, what he saw was still darkness.

This was not the first time he woke up in an unfamiliar environment, but it was definitely the most serious injury he suffered, and he ended up being unable to look at it.

Subtle footsteps came from far to near, and the young man subconsciously turned his head to look at the source of the sound. Unfortunately, it was still pitch black and he couldn't see anything. He could only guess who was coming by the sound of footsteps.

The gentle footsteps sounded like a martial arts practitioner, but it wasn't enough to make him let go of his guard. He stared at the direction of the sound source, and the footsteps were getting closer and closer until they stopped in front of him. He could feel it. The visitor's gaze stayed on his face all the time, and immediately, he felt a slight wind blowing in front of him, out of alertness, almost immediately, he raised his hand and grabbed that hand.

The sense of touch is delicate and slender, obviously not the wrist of an adult, and then I heard a voice with surprise, "Your eyes can't see?" The gentle voice showed that the person who came was the one who rescued him last night. Young man, he paused for a moment, and let go of the opponent's hand.

"Apart from the eyes, where else do you feel uncomfortable?" Wen Zisheng asked again, looking at the young man with a hint of approval in his eyes. The young man was only eleven or twelve years old. When he woke up, he found himself in the In an unfamiliar environment, and his eyes are still blind, he didn't show a trace of panic, which is indeed calm enough.

The young man shook his head, but he still didn't speak. Wen Zisheng didn't mind, and said, "Your family must be very worried about you, right? Do you need to notify your family?"

The young man paused for a moment, and those pitch-black eyes suddenly turned to Wen Zisheng. Even though he already knew that the young man's eyes were invisible at the moment, Wen Zisheng still had the feeling of being stared at by the young man. I heard the young man say in a low voice: "...no need." The voice still has the unique crispness of young people, but the tone is very flat.

Wen Zisheng nodded, and then realized that the young man would not see it, so he responded softly, "Okay." His eyes swept over the young man's ordinary face, and after thinking about it, he still suppressed the slight curiosity in his heart. went back.

"You can rest here with peace of mind. You just need to give me an order if you need anything." While speaking, Wen Zisheng's gaze stayed on the young man's face, and he saw that ordinary face without even a trace of emotional ups and downs. Always expressionless.

I couldn't help but compare the young man's indifference and silence with Liu Yuan's clingy and talkative, and concluded that the child is more lively and lovable. Thinking this way, he said, "As for your eyes, you don't need to worry too much. I'll have someone come and take a look at you later." He is very sure about Murong Shu's medical skills, and there is probably nothing hard to come by in this world. disease.

The young man was silent for a moment, and then said in a low voice: "...Thank you." When he said this, the young man's face was only dull. Wen Zisheng thought about it, but in the end he didn't ask the young man's name, even if he did, The one I got probably wasn't the real name, since I've planned to save people, let's save them to the end.

Turning around, he planned to go out and call Murong Shu over.

Murong Shu was clearly aware of the young man's illness, and after listening to Wen Zisheng's explanation, he didn't plan to go there, but said: "It's just that he hit a heavy object, and his brain was congested, causing temporary blindness. He needs to rest for more than half a month. It will be fine."

Hearing this, Wen Zisheng also felt relieved, Murong Shu was always very responsible for patients.

Upon waking up, Liu Yuan, who was anxious to find Wen Zisheng, heard their conversation and couldn't help asking curiously, "Brother Zisheng, who are you talking about?"

"It's just an injured servant." Wen Zisheng prevaricated casually, the less people know about the boy, the better.

Fortunately, Liu Yuan didn't intend to get entangled in this issue. Another question he thought of at the moment, "Brother Zisheng, are you going to the banquet tomorrow night?"

Wen Zisheng was startled.

Liu Yuan continued to work hard, "I heard that the palace is very fun, and there are only a few opportunities a year. Brother Zisheng, come with me, okay?"