Chapter 99

"You arranged all of these?"

Xiao Moxuan is not stupid, on the contrary, he is very smart, he can understand a lot of things when he thinks about it, if he uses this intelligence on the right way, maybe he will do something. Therefore, it was impossible for him not to see Wen Zisheng's dislike for him. Even though Wen Zisheng kept him by his side, he never felt that Wen Zisheng liked him.

For this, he hated and was angry, but he was helpless. He had done countless times to please Wen Zisheng, but every time he got Wen Zisheng's cold and almost heartless attitude. Sometimes he even felt that Wen Zisheng was disgusted. with his.

He was not without doubts, since he didn't like him so much, why did he keep him by his side? He asked himself that he was not a stupid person, but when facing Wen Zisheng, he found that he couldn't see through him no matter what. He is still a few years younger, but in front of the other party, he always has a feeling that he has been completely seen through and has nothing to hide.

Some time ago, he secretly colluded with the fifth prince Fei Junhao to help the other party snatch Wen Zisheng from Wen's mansion. After the deed was revealed, he was terrified for a long time, thinking that he would be discovered soon, and then he slowly let go when he found that there was no movement at all. Come to think of it, but now it seems that things don't seem to be like this.

Of course, he will not mess himself up before the matter is really opened up.

There was no humility and kindness on his beautiful face, and he looked at Wen Zisheng with cold eyes, just like the way he looked at him before Wen Zisheng died in his previous life, Wen Zisheng was even in a trance for a moment, I thought I was back on that cold, dark night again.

But it was only for a moment, Wen Zisheng pulled back his scattered thoughts, he looked at Xiao Moxuan who was a little pale in front of him, and told himself in a low voice, those dark coldness have passed, and now it has completely reversed situation.

And these are not exactly what he wants?

Which is more painful, to die quickly, or to be tied up with someone you hate for the rest of your life? In Wen Zisheng's view, it was undoubtedly the second type. To die quickly is just a momentary pain, but to be tied up with the person you hate for a lifetime is a lifetime of torture!

As he thought about it, his expression became more and more gentle, and there was even a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, but he knew that at this moment, in Xiao Moxuan's eyes, his leisure and gentleness were definitely the most painful thing in his eyes prick.

Look, just sitting here is enough to make him feel ashamed. Xiao Moxuan, who is kneeling on the ground, has done everything, but he can only kneel in front of him as humblely as he is now.

Wen Zisheng didn't care about his eyes full of hatred, he smiled calmly, the curvature of his mouth became an opportunity to break Xiao Moxuan's last sliver of calm, he almost jumped up, "Why are you doing this to me? If you don't like me? Why did you save me back then? Did you come to see my jokes on purpose?"

His voice was so sharp that it almost hurt the eardrums because of the loss of emotional control, and the middle-aged man standing beside him covered it uncomfortable He closed his ears, but Wen Zisheng just sat there quietly from the beginning to the end, without even moving his eyes, with a gentle expression, but his eyes looking at Xiao Moxuan were so cold as to be bone-chilling.

He said: "The biggest mistake I did was to save you, a white-eyed wolf." No matter in his previous life or this life, saving Xiao Moxuan was definitely the worst thing he did.

In the previous life, because of ignorance, he mistook the financial wolf for a white rabbit, and ended up like that. But in this life, after knowing the nature of this person, he still decided to take him by his side, almost planting a bitter fruit for himself.

He was confused that day because he wanted to know the reason why the other party tried everything to frame him. He saved the other party and brought him with him when he knew that the other party was a restless person. In fact, thinking about it now, why bother? What do you want?

It is not important at all for what reason Xiao Moxuan framed him!

He was just not reconciled, obviously he was so kind to Xiao Moxuan in his previous life, treating him like his brother, but in the end, he found out that the other person hated him so much, and even wanted to kill him.

That trace of unwillingness made him make another mistake. Fortunately, the mistake this time was not serious.

He raised his head and looked at Xiao Moxuan with a gentle expression. There were only him and Xiao Moxuan left in the room. The middle-aged man had already retreated under the signal of his eyes. Xiao Moxuan didn't even notice it. He just stared at Wen Zisheng full of hatred, as if staring at Wen Zisheng. Like one's own enemy.

"It was you who treated me badly first, do you still expect me to be grateful to you?" How could Xiao Moxuan forget Wen Zisheng's indifferent attitude towards him, "Even the most ordinary servants, you treat them well, but You are always so indifferent to me!"

Wen Zisheng didn't mind his hostile eyes at all, let alone the accusation in his words, he just curled his lips slightly and said: "Even if I treat you well, In the end, you will still betray me." He said slowly, sighed slightly, "Xiao Moxuan, you really want to destroy me, right?" At the end, his eyes became a little dazed

, There was a slight touch in his heart, after all, he had treated him sincerely...

But soon, that touch disappeared, and he quietly looked at Xiao Moxuan in front of him, and unexpectedly found that at this moment, his heart was so unsteady. There was no disturbance at all, as if what he was looking at was just an insignificant stranger, in fact, that's right, those things have passed, and Xiao Moxuan is now an insignificant person to him.

It's just that this person still wanted to frame him, so he had no choice but to act first.

"If it wasn't for Nangong Ye this time, I'm afraid it would have happened as you wished?"

It is impossible for Xiao Moxuan not to understand Wen Zisheng's words. His complexion changed a few times, and he finally gave up even the last trace of disguise. The face was contorted almost morbidly with extreme hatred.

"Nangongye should have been dealt with in the first place, but he was always doing something bad!" Xiao Moxuan smiled coldly, his face distorted like a ghost climbing up from hell, and he looked at Wen Zisheng suspiciously, "You are right, I just want to destroy you! Who have you never put me in your eyes?"

Wen Zisheng was silent for a moment, then asked lightly: "Do you hate me?" Although it was a question, the tone was affirmative, Wen Zisheng Sheng had already decided on this answer in his heart, if it wasn't because he hated him, why would he try to frame him again and again? Although he didn't know why Xiao Moxuan hated him, but sometimes, for some people, there is no reason to hate.

But unexpectedly Xiao Moxuan denied it, "No, I don't hate you." He stared into Wen Zisheng's eyes and said word by word: "How could I hate you? You pulled me out of that hell Come back, facing such a lifesaver, how could I hate you? It's too late for me to thank you!"

He said, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, his tone was joyful, but his expression was faintly full of love. With a trace of morbid persistence, his eyes were surprisingly bright, staring straight at Wen Zisheng.

Wen Zisheng couldn't help feeling a strange feeling in his heart, he never thought that Xiao Moxuan would deny it, but apart from hating him, he really couldn't think of the reason why Xiao Moxuan framed him several times.

Xiao Moxuan colluded with Fei Junhao to let him fall into Fei Junhao's hands, wasn't the purpose of destroying him?

Wen Zisheng hadn't figured it out yet, but Xiao Moxuan over there made another move. He stood up slowly, his beautiful face with a slight smile showed a hint of shyness, his face was still pale, but his cheeks appeared at some point There was a touch of pink, as if the person in front of him was his most beloved person, Wen Zisheng was a little confused by Xiao Moxuan like this.

He looked at Wen Zisheng, and said surprisingly, "Why do you think I hate you? Zisheng." While talking, he frowned slightly, as if he was in distress, but he relaxed quickly, shaking his eyebrows. Shaking his head, as if helpless, "I love you, who else in this world loves you like me?" His

tone was very gentle, but Wen Zisheng was completely stunned, even if he thought he knew Xiao Moxuan, He also didn't expect that the other party would say such words, but he was stunned for a moment, and he immediately came back to his senses, frowned and looked at Xiao Moxuan who seemed to be a little out of order, and said in disgust: "Being liked by someone like you , It's disgusting!"

He said it calmly, with an undisguised disgust on his face, but under his calm appearance, no one knew the turmoil in his heart, what did Xiao Moxuan mean by that sentence? He had thought about countless possibilities, for example, he liked Fei Junhao. Or he was jealous of himself, but he never thought that the other party would say such words as loving him!

"Look—" Xiao Moxuan spoke out slowly, a trace of hurt and loneliness appeared on the somewhat sickly crazy face, which gave people a feeling of sadness.

He continued in a low voice, "—from the night you rescued me, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you, but my love was abandoned by you, You don't like me, I've known for a long time, you even hate me, even if I love you again, you will never be able to look at me directly, will you?" "In that case—" His tone

changed Turning around, the face that was still full of sadness just now turned cold and crazy, "——Since you can't get you no matter what, it's better to destroy you! That way, no one can get you, except me. Don't want to get you!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he rushed forward, but was intercepted by a man in green who appeared at an unknown time, he slapped his palm away, and flew out lightly, then hit the wall heavily and fell to the ground , a trace of blood spilled from the corner of his mouth, but he ignored it, looked up at Wen Zisheng who was guarded by the man in Tsing Yi, his eyes were crazy, but there was a hint of sadness.

Wen Zisheng's heart was absolutely shocked. He looked at Xiao Moxuan who was lying on the ground in a state of embarrassment, and couldn't calm down for a long time. He didn't expect that things turned out to be like this.

In a daze, he suddenly remembered his previous life. When he met Fei Junhao, he and Xiao Moxuan were also very close. At that time, many nights, his relationship with Xiao Moxuan was so good that even his own brothers sighed. They get along day and night, they talk at night by candlelight, they fall asleep on their feet, they talk about everything...

He regards each other as his dearest brother, he tells each other all his thoughts, and he enjoys each other's love with peace of mind. Since when did I get pampered, and they were no longer so close?

Yes, it seems that after Fei Junhao appeared, after he started to mention Fei Junhao to Xiao Moxuan, the smile on the corner of Xiao Moxuan's mouth became a little stiff, until the end, as long as he mentioned Fei Junhao, Xiao Moxuan's smile disappeared, and they no longer After falling asleep, they no longer talked about everything.

He saw all these changes, but he didn't know how to change them, so he became anxious, but he couldn't figure out what went wrong, he thought maybe it was because he patronized Fei Junhao during that time and didn't care about Xiao Moxuan So the next time he went out with Fei Junhao, he took Xiao Moxuan with him.

After that time, he and Xiao Moxuan seemed to be back to the way they were before. Filled with joy, he ignored the faint weirdness in his heart. Everything seemed to be back to the original state. He and Xiao Moxuan were still as good as before, until he was thrown into limbo .

The memory came to an end, he stared blankly at Xiao Moxuan who was lying on the ground in a mess, but the other party didn't notice his blank expression, the slightly drooping eyelids covered the surging thoughts in his eyes, the pale side face was hidden In the shadows, Wen Zisheng opened his mouth, but found that he couldn't say anything.

Xiao Moxuan didn't seem to want to wait for him to speak, he turned his face slightly, looked at Wen Zisheng, the corners of his blood-stained mouth rose slightly, his eyes were gentle and crazy, "You have everything, I have nothing, I envy you, I envy you , but even so, I still fall in love with you uncontrollably!"

Is there anything more ridiculous than this? He fell in love with a person whom he envied in every possible way, and lived in a kind of morbid torment all day long, his heart had already been twisted and perverted!

He tried to get close to him, but in the end he just watched him depend on others in every possible way. No one knew that when he saw Wen Zisheng smiling gently at Nangong Ye, there was something in his restless heart that wanted to destroy everything. What a torment!

That being the case, it would be better to destroy him!

Completely ruined him! Ruin the root of all this and make yourself crazy!

But now he can't even do that.

He looked up at Wen Zisheng who was guarded by the man in Tsing Yi. Although the distance was not far away, it gave him a feeling that the distance between them was so close that it seemed that it would never be bridged.

He laughed, wild and pathetic.

Wen Zisheng was pulled back to his senses by his laughter. He had never seen Xiao Moxuan with such a crazy expression. He couldn't understand Xiao Moxuan's crazy feelings, and he didn't want to understand. Even if Xiao Moxuan loved him, then so what? If you want to destroy him because you can't get him, then is this kind of love still considered love?

That is simply a narrow and selfish possessiveness!