Chapter 6 Liu Family Young Master

Not long after Tian Wanxin left, Prime Minister Wen and Mrs. Wen both came back. The first thing they did was to visit Wen Zisheng. At this time, Wen Zisheng was reassuring Yun Qing that he would never do horse racing again. Dangerous thing's gone.

The arrival of Prime Minister Wen and Mrs. Wen can be said to save Wen Zisheng. God knows that Yun Qing looks gentle, and his nagging is more unbearable than a woman.

Just like in memory, Prime Minister Wen still has a gentle appearance, but the majesty in his eyes and brows cannot be ignored. Mrs. Wen still has a cold appearance, and her beautiful eyes seem to be invisible. A trace of emotion, but only those close to him know that Mrs. Wen's heart is softer than anyone else's. If not, she would not be able to stand his soft-heartedness in her previous life and agree to let him marry Fei Junhao.

At that time, when he learned that he was going to marry Fei Junhao, the person who opposed him the most was Mrs. Wen, but she was determined to marry Fei Junhao. In the end, Mrs. Wen really had no choice, so she said coldly and helplessly He agreed. On the day of his marriage, Mrs. Wen, who never showed her emotions, had red eyes for the first time. Apart from reluctance, there was deep worry in her eyes. Presumably, Mrs. Wen had already seen Fei Junhao's personality at that time. A person is not a person who can be entrusted for life.

His eyes couldn't help turning red, and he almost couldn't control the excitement of joy, and his excited emotions were interpreted as being wronged and acting like a spoiled child with his parents. Concealing her joy, she kept saying, "It's fine when you wake up, it's fine when you wake up."

In comparison, Mrs. Wen's emotions are better controlled, but she can also see a thing or two from the faintly shining eyes. "This time is a lesson, let's see if you dare to be so naughty next time!" He said reprimanding words, but his eyes were gratified.

"Let parents worry, I know my mistake." Wen Zisheng held Master Wen's hand back, blinked, and smiled.

Master Wen patted the back of his hand, turned to Mrs. Wen and said, "Okay Ma'am, don't scold him any more when Sheng'er just wakes up."

Madam Wen pursed her lips and glared at him, "It's because you are too conniving." But she also calmed down, and instead ordered the maid to bring the medicinal meal that had been prepared.

Mrs. Wen is a woman of few words. Although she loves her child deeply, she only loves it in her heart and seldom shows it to the outside. It's rare to see her revealing emotions. Outsiders only know that she is a cold-hearted woman, and only those close to her can know a thing or two.

Mr. Wen was on official business, so he couldn't stay for too long, and he left in a hurry after giving him a few words to tell him to rest more. He insisted on going his own way, and caused Wen Xiangye, who had always been loyal to serve the country, to end up with all his families being executed. In this life, he must not repeat the same mistakes again.

No matter how dark and turbulent his heart was, Wen Zisheng's face was still calm. After chatting with Mrs. Wen for a while, he drank a bowl full of medicinal food under Mrs. Wen's supervision, and then thought that he had just woken up from a serious illness and needed to rest. After giving Yun Qing a few words, he also left.

"Young master, you can see how much the master and wife care about you." After sending off Mrs. Wen, the room became quiet, and Yun Qing couldn't help laughing while packing up her things.

Hearing this, Wen Zisheng smiled and didn't say anything. He has always been very clear about the love his parents have for him. People who live in this kind of noble family rarely have so-called true feelings. For the benefit of the family, countless people use their children as chess pieces. How could he Fortunately, there are such parents who really care about their own happiness.

"By the way, young master, while you were in a coma, Mr. Liu has always wanted to visit you. When he heard that you woke up in the morning, he sent a remonstrance. He wanted to visit you tomorrow morning. If the young master feels unwell and should not meet guests, then Yun Can someone push it away?"

Wen Zisheng shook his head slightly, "It's okay, let him come here." Mr. Liu's family is his classmate who raced horses with him. The two of them are similar in age, and Wen Zisheng is one year older than him. They usually don't have much contact with each other, but for some reason, Mr. Liu's family seems to have not treated him very much.

This horse race was also proposed by the young master of the Liu family, and Wen Zisheng agreed for the sake of not hurting his kindness, but unexpectedly, this accident happened in the end, causing himself to be seriously injured and unconscious for several days.