Chapter 32 Breaking through the scandal

Liu Ting's voice was ruthless, and it was quite far from the gentle image she used to give people. Wen Zisheng couldn't help looking at her. Under the dim light, Liu Ting's beautiful face showed no expression. Staring straight ahead, making it impossible to see the emotion in her eyes.

"En." He responded softly, and slowly retracted his gaze, his eyes slightly lowered to look at the mottled shadows on the ground, the flickering light and shadow reflected on his face, a little blurred.

Liu Ting looked at him, sensitively captured his flashing emotions at that moment, hesitated for a moment, and asked, "Do you hate her?"

Hate?

Wen Zisheng thought about it carefully.

Maybe it shouldn't be described as hatred, he just wanted to protect his home and didn't want to end up like in his previous life. If Tian Wanxin in this life could restrain all his thoughts, he probably wouldn't really do anything to her.

It's just a pity that this is impossible. For Tian Wanxin, the idea that it's okay to step on other people's corpses to get what she wants has been deeply rooted in her heart, and only her own needs are really important. Yes, she will try her best to get rid of anyone or anything that will block her or threaten her.

"Why did you choose to help me?" While pondering, Liu Ting asked him questioningly, "She is your cousin, and your relationship seems to be pretty good." After thinking about it, she added, "From her description That's true."

Wen Zisheng restrained his thoughts, smiled faintly, and said, "Helping you is also helping me, you don't need to have any burden in your heart."

Liu Ting said: "Even so, you helped me It's an indisputable fact, I owe you a favor." She couldn't imagine, if she really fell into Tian Wanxin's scheme today, what kind of fate would be waiting for her? She couldn't imagine it at all.

Wen Zisheng couldn't deny it, looked at Liu Ting, smiled slightly, sighed from the bottom of his heart, and said, "You should have a better life."

Liu Ting's fate in her previous life was very sad. Sun Qian had an affair, and for a while, the once talented girl in the imperial capital became a laughing stock, but due to various factors such as rumors, Liu Ting was forced to marry Sun Qian, and life was not easy after marriage. Talking to each other, the colored eyes of the outside world finally overwhelmed this intelligent woman, and within a year of marrying Sun Qian, she committed suicide by jumping into the river.

But in this life, her life has been rewritten. She will not be entangled in rumors, nor will she be forced to marry a man she doesn't like, and she will not be unlucky. He knows that if this incident did not happen, Liu Ting's The end will definitely not be so tragic.

Liu Ting thought of the person in her heart, and showed a shy smile, "Anyway, thank you."

As soon as she finished speaking, there was a sudden noise not far away, and someone was running and shouting, "Let's go, let's go!" The inner courtyard, which had been quiet just now, suddenly became lively. Wen Zisheng raised his head and looked not far away, and could faintly see smoke rising from there. The gray smoke curled up, and it was in the direction of the courtyard where Liu Ting lived.

"You arranged this?"

The woman next to her looked too calm, and she couldn't see the panic of her room being on fire at all. The only explanation was that she knew all about it.

Sure enough, Liu Ting smiled inexplicably, "It's a good way to attract everyone and avoid suspicion, isn't it?"

Wen Zisheng remained silent.

"Don't worry, the fire won't be too big, it will be extinguished soon, we are almost over now." The good show has already been staged, how can she miss it?

When they arrived late, the fire had already been extinguished. It seemed that there was only a little smoke, and the fire did not spread. It can be said that there was no loss, except that the burning room was a little black.

The courtyard was full of people, many of them were officials who were at the banquet just now, and they all came to check after hearing that the inner courtyard of the Liu Mansion was flooded, but none of them expected to encounter such a thing. The facial expressions are wonderful.

The courtyard that was still lively just now suddenly fell silent, so the ambiguous sound coming from the room with the closed door became clearer. Master Liu, who was standing at the front, had a livid face, and everyone present was not absent. For those who have experienced it, how could he not be able to hear what the person inside is doing at this moment with this kind of voice?

But this is the courtyard where his daughter lives, even if it is only in the guest room, but there is such a voice, how can he not know what everyone is thinking at this moment?

When Wen Zisheng and Liu Ting bypassed the crowd and walked to the front, Master Liu suppressed his anger and wanted to push the door in. He couldn't believe that his daughter would do such a shameless thing. What kind of audacity is this? His servants are stealing the sun here!

"Father—" the soft and gentle voice was very clear in this overly quiet courtyard. Master Liu turned around abruptly, and saw his daughter, whom he had always been proud of, standing there, frowning slightly, with a look on her face. He looked puzzled, "—what happened?"

Mrs. Liu was overjoyed, and looked up and down at Liu Ting. His daughter was here, and there were still sounds coming from the room with the closed door in front.

——The person inside is not the daughter of his Liu family!

Mr. Liu's tense nerves finally relaxed, but his complexion suddenly sank. It really was a shameless thing done by some daring servant. If his daughter hadn't appeared in front of everyone at this moment, what would everyone present think? It is said that his daughter still needs to be a human being?

Thinking of this, the anger in his heart could no longer be concealed, and he stretched out his hand and pushed open the closed door in front of him. In an instant, the ambiguous sound that was still faintly audible just now suddenly became clear.

The open door brought in a gust of night wind, and the dizzy yellow candle was flickered for a while, flickering and extinguishing, clearly reflecting the two figures entangled on the ground, the messy clothes could not hide the leaking spring , The ambiguous sound made everyone at the door blush and heartbeat.

A sudden accident stopped the two people who were entangled on the ground, but their bodies were still sticking together according to the original impulse. They looked up at the door blankly, and the cold moonlight illuminated the faces of the two people on the ground. It is clearly reflected in the pupils of everyone.

The expression of Master Wen, who was consciously surrounded by the crowd at the front, changed, and Master Liu, who was standing next to him, also recognized the identities of the two people on the ground. The personnel close the door.