Chapter 41

Wen Zisheng was just stunned for a moment, and then he realized that those pitch-black eyes were too familiar, Wen Zisheng recognized them almost instantly.

Some couldn't help laughing and said: "Why do you always change your face every time you come here?" As soon as the words fell, Wen Zisheng saw a flash of joy in the young man's eyes, and before he could take a closer look, the young man's eyes turned It became calm at the beginning, and the speed was so fast that he almost thought it was an illusion.

There was a faint joy in his heart, but the boy was still expressionless as always. After Wen Zisheng walked over, he seemed to hesitate a bit, but his voice was still faint, "Do you know who I am?" This kind of "Guess who I am?

" "Don't have too much sense of sight, Wen Zisheng really couldn't help laughing out now, he somehow has a kind of boy who appears in front of him with a different face every time on purpose, the purpose is just to see Can you recognize him?

This sudden strange thought instantly made him smile and rolled his eyes, "Of course I don't know who you are, after all, this is the third time we have met, but you still haven't told me your name." Me."

The young man completely ignored his teasing smile, nodded expressionlessly, and after a moment of silence, he talked about another topic, "Tonight, Sun Yu entered Tian Wanxin's room." Wen Zisheng raised his eyebrows

, Looking at the young man's eyes with a hint of deep thought, the meaning the young man wanted to express was obvious. Now that Tian Wanxin is Sun Yu's younger sibling, it is absolutely inappropriate to meet Sun Yu alone in the room, but such a thing, How did the teenager know?

"Are you also in the Sun residence tonight?"

Seeing that the young man didn't mean to deny it, Wen Zisheng asked again: "May I take the liberty to ask, why did you go to the Sun's residence?" He is becoming more and more curious about the young man's identity, as he didn't seem to have any contact with the young man in his previous life. For any similar people, he compared the people he knew in the previous life one by one, and then eliminated them one by one, because none of them matched.

But this did not eliminate his curiosity about the boy.

Facing his question, the young man remained silent. Wen Zisheng had discovered that once there was a question that the young man was unwilling to answer, he would simply ignore it. It was simple and rude enough, and thanks to his patience, It's not going to be crazy when facing such a boring gourd.

Seeing that the young man didn't answer, Wen Zisheng changed the question again, "You came here this time to tell me about it?" The

young man didn't keep silent this time, but it was too brief, "You want to know. "

In just four words, Wen Zisheng pondered for a while, and finally understood what the boy meant. Because the boy felt that he wanted to know about it, he ran over to tell him.

When Wen Zisheng figured it out, he looked at the young man again, and felt a strange feeling. Why did he always have the feeling that the young man was asking for praise? But that is obviously a mask with no expression at all and a pair of black eyes without waves...

Wen Zisheng was silent for a while and could only say: "...Thank you."

The boy said with a blank expression He nodded, and reminded him before leaving, "Be careful with Sun Yu."

Wen Zisheng hurriedly called him, "Are you really not going to tell me your name?" The

figure who answered him was the young man jumping out of the window sill, coldly The bright moonlight shone in from the empty window sill, leaving only a clear glow.

Wen Zisheng took a deep breath. He didn't know what to say to the young man's itinerary without a trace. Whatever the Xiangfu said, he was very heavily guarded. To the young man, it seemed as if he had entered an uninhabited land. I was thinking about whether to remind Prime Minister Wen and ask him to strengthen his guard against the Prime Minister's Mansion.

He didn't pay much attention to the phrase "Be careful of Sun Yu" left by the young man before he left. After all, he had experienced those things in his previous life, so he naturally understood Sun Yu.

Sun Yu is a very ambitious person, and his ability is not bad. After marrying Tian Wanxin, the couple worked hand in hand, but their official career has been promoted all the way. Before he was forced to commit suicide by taking poison, Sun Yu had replaced Wen Xiangye in the court. She has secured a stable place, and Tian Wanxin has also been canonized as a first-class imperial wife, and following this trend, the development of this couple can only be better.

Because of his rebirth in this life, although things have changed from the very beginning, Tian Wanxin finally married Sun Qian, but Wen Zisheng did not dare to take it lightly at all, and according to what the young man told him tonight, Tian Wanxin's big marriage will be the same as before. On this day, Sun Yu even ran to Tian Wanxin's new house at the risk of being outspoken. From this, it can be seen that Sun Yu has not completely given up on Tian Wanxin, and with Tian Wanxin's personality, it is absolutely impossible for her and Sun Yu to rekindle their old relationship. Small.

Sun Yu is a ruthless character, but he also seems to have true love for Tian Wanxin. In his previous life, he was so beautiful, but he never took concubines. From the beginning to the end, he only had Tian Wanxin as his wife. In this life, it is hard to guarantee that Sun Yu will not do anything rebellious in order to get Tian Wanxin When things come out, what

he has to do now is to eliminate this possibility. It would be the best if Sun Yu can completely give up on Tian Wanxin. If not, then Tian Wanxin will not dare to pester Sun Yu again.

After turning his thoughts back and forth several times, he suddenly turned to the boy again.