Chapter 64

As soon as Xiao Moxuan finished speaking, the surroundings instantly fell into deathly silence. Yun Qing, who was standing next to Wen Zisheng, widened his eyes suddenly, looking at the handsome young man in front of him, he couldn't help feeling a sense of crisis in his heart.

He said that he wanted to serve his young master, and he had always been by his side...

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but look at Wen Zisheng with some concern, afraid that he would really agree.

And Wen Zisheng only raised his eyebrows in surprise at the beginning, but quickly reacted, "Oh? Why did you suddenly have this idea?" His voice seemed a little careless, and no one could see that he was silently sneering at the moment .

Sure enough, he is a restless master. He really knows how to seize opportunities!

Xiao Moxuan gritted his teeth, thinking that he had already said it anyway, so he simply didn't hold back, and said: "Master, Mo Xuan was rescued by the Young Master, and Mo Xuan never dared to forget the kindness of saving his life, and always wanted to find an opportunity to repay it." Young master, I hope that Mo Xuan's thoughts can be fulfilled!" "

To me, this is just a small effort, you don't have to take it to heart."

Hearing this, Xiao Moxuan was a little sad, and the rejection in Wen Zisheng's words was already very obvious, but He was still unwilling to give up just like that, "To the young master, this may really be just a gesture of hands, but to Mo Xuan, it is a kindness like a reborn parent. It is absolutely impossible to take it seriously."

"Master, please give Mo Xuan a chance to repay you. Mo Xuan's mother taught Mo Xuan since he was a child that he must repay you with gratitude, and he must not be a shameless person who is ungrateful." He said very sincerely, Wen

Zi However, the more Sheng listened to it, the more she felt the irony. Anyone who wants to repay kindness can say anything, but when it comes out of Xiao Moxuan's mouth, it becomes the most ridiculous joke in the world!

"No need!" Wen Zisheng's voice turned cold in an instant, "My yard is already manned enough, just do your job well!" After finishing speaking, she ignored him and turned to leave, Yun Qing didn't quite agree. He glanced at Xiao Moxuan happily, then turned around and followed quickly. The two left one after the other.

Xiao Moxuan was left alone, looking at the back of them leaving with a disappointed face, the hand hanging by his side was clenched into a fist because of the turbulent emotions in his heart, and the perfectly rounded nails sank deeply into the soft palm due to excessive force In the process, his expression slowly mixed with disappointment and anger, and the expression in his eyes fluctuated.

After a while, the turbulent emotions gradually calmed down, and a trace of confusion flashed in his eyes. Could it be that he really misjudged the wrong person this time? Obviously, that young man looks very gentle, and he is also very kind when facing other people, but why is he so indifferent to him?

Xiao Moxuan was three points disappointed and seven points angry, but other than that, he was more doubtful.

He tried hard to think back, before the boy rescued him, the two clearly had no intersection at all. What was the reason that caused the boy to treat him differently?

"Master, don't you like that man just now?" Yun Qing, who finally caught up with Wen Zisheng, couldn't help asking. He has been with Wen Zisheng for so many years, and he has never seen him treat any servant with such indifference. His attitude was somewhat hostile, so while he was grateful that Wen Zisheng did not agree to Xiao Moxuan's request, he also felt very puzzled.

Wen Zisheng slowed down, turned to look at him: "What? Is it obvious?"

Yun Qing looked at his expression, nodded slowly after a while, and replied softly: "It's obvious."

Wen Zisheng's The answer was just silently withdrawing his eyes, looking forward, the corners of his mouth raised slightly with a sneer, Yun Qing waited for a long time, but did not hear his next words, but judging from his reaction, he probably was right, so he asked again Said: "Since the young master doesn't like him, why did you bring him back to the Xiangfu?"

Although he accidentally saved that person, if he really didn't like it, he could just send him away at will, why bring him back to the mansion? Even if you don't see it every day, it's annoying enough to see it occasionally.

Ever since Xiao Moxuan offered to come over to serve Wen Zisheng, Yun Qing's impression of Xiao Moxuan dropped to the worst.

Wen Zisheng smiled, but said nothing.

He also once asked himself this question, why he saved his enemy from the previous life, and even brought him back, but after being confused for a while, he soon figured it out, saving Xiao Moxuan was probably just a momentary fever , but brought Xiao Moxuan back to the mansion because of his unwillingness.

If Xiao Moxuan is sent away at will after saving Xiao Moxuan, no matter what, it is too cheap for him. Only by bringing Xiao Moxuan back and returning the pain that the other party injected on him in the previous life with his own hands can he be relieved Hate in my heart! He couldn't be reconciled if he didn't see Xiao Moxuan's pain with his own eyes!

He used to think that all he needed to do in this life was to protect his family, and maybe he didn't need to take revenge, but when he really saw Fei Junhao and Xiao Moxuan, he realized that he had overestimated his kindness, and if he just let it go His own enemy, maybe even he himself cannot forgive himself.

He was also so impulsive that he wanted to kill those two with his own hands!

But——

he actually hates himself even more, hates his ignorance of people, and hates him for luring wolves into the house. The Wen family's fate in the previous life is mainly due to him... Yun Qing looked at Wen Zisheng's silent

side His young master obviously had a calm expression on his face, but at that moment, he actually noticed an unspeakable sadness from his peaceful side face.

His heart skipped a beat for an instant, and he reached out to hold Wen Zisheng's hand subconsciously, "...Young Master?"

There was a warm touch on his hand, which made Wen Zisheng's hand even colder, "What's wrong?" Wen Zisheng turned to look at Yun Qing, the sorrow just now was gone, as if it was just his illusion, Yun Qingzai After observing Wen Zisheng carefully for a long time, he shook his head, "Master, why are your hands so cold?" "

Really?" Wen Zisheng smiled, "Probably because you are not wearing enough clothes."

" If you feel cold, don't say anything, go back and put on an extra dress, if you catch a cold, you will be in trouble." Yun Qing immediately became anxious, took Wen Zisheng's hand and hurried to the room.

Seeing Yun Qing's anxious expression, Wen Zisheng slightly raised the corners of his lips, almost moved to tears, it's great, there is a chance to do it all again!

A few days later, an event that caused waves occurred in the calm imperial capital. The fifth prince Fei Junhao volunteered to support the border towns. The Fifth Prince was assassinated in his mansion a few days before departure!

The fifth prince was seriously injured in this assassination. He was stabbed in the abdomen by the assassin's sword, and was also hit on the arm. It was the crucial point that allowed Fei Junhao to recover his life, but even so, Fei Junhao would be bedridden for nearly a month.

The assassin was caught on the spot. Those who can enter the heavily guarded Fifth Prince's Mansion are naturally not as capable as there, but they lose because there are few people. They struggled for a long time and saw that they could not escape. The □□ in the mouth wanted to kill himself on the spot.

A guard with sharp eyesight and quick hands quickly grabbed an assassin's jaw, and finally left the only one alive, while the rest all killed themselves on the spot.

The assassination of the fifth prince was reported to the palace immediately, and now the holy majesty was furious and ordered a thorough investigation of the matter, and handed over the only living thing to the Ministry of Punishment, ordering the Ministry of Punishment to find out the main messenger within three days, and that day Everyone in the Fifth Prince's Mansion was included in the scope of the investigation, not one was spared.

Today's Holy Majesty even went straight to the Fifth Prince's Mansion after the morning court on the second day. At that time, the Fifth Prince was still unconscious due to serious injuries. According to the description of the people present, the present Holy Majesty saw the seriously injured lying unconscious on the bed. When he was the fifth prince, his eyes turned red instantly.

Fortunately, Fei Junhao's injury looked scary, but it was actually not that serious. He woke up the next night, and the imperial doctor breathed a sigh of relief, and diagnosed: "He is out of danger, but he needs to rest for a month or two. Only then can we recover."

So the matter of going to the border to support was postponed indefinitely, and the current emperor would visit the fifth prince every day in those few days. When my own child suffers such a serious injury, I will also worry and be nervous.

Three days later, news came from the Ministry of Punishments that the only survivor who was caught, because he couldn't stand the torture to extract a confession, hit his head against the wall when the jailer wasn't paying attention, and died.

"Dead?" The emperor's voice was very soft, but the Shangshu of the Ministry of Punishment, who was reporting with his head down, did not dare to relax at all, and knelt down all of a sudden, "I am not doing my job well, please forgive me, Your Majesty!

" Looking at the person prostrate on the ground, his voice was cold, "In three days, you gave me such a result?

" Not daring to breathe, "Actually, although the assassin died of exhaustion, the three-day torture to extract a confession is not completely ineffective." "Say!" The

Secretary

of the Ministry of Justice raised his head with a very firm expression, "The assassin claimed , the main messenger is the Third Prince!"

As soon as this remark came out, the imperial study room fell into a deathly silence, as if even the sound of his own heartbeat could be heard clearly, the minister of punishment did not even dare to look at the emperor's face, he held his breath and only dared to stare at the ground.

After a long time, I heard the emperor's extremely calm voice: "Is this true?"

"It was really the third prince's instigation, or someone was framing the third prince. I'm not sure, but—!" Thinking, wording carefully, "—According to the investigation, someone once saw this assassin at the tea party held by the third prince, and it seems that he has a close relationship with the third prince."