Chapter 78

Nangongye looked at him quietly, and said: "The fifth prince's talent is not inferior to the third prince's." "

So what?" Wen Zisheng raised his eyebrows, and said, "I just don't like to see the fifth prince on the throne! "

Nangongye looked at him in silence for a long time, and suddenly said: "You hate the fifth prince, why?

" His observation ability cannot be underestimated. He thought he had concealed his emotions well enough, but he didn't expect to be seen by him.

Suppressing the shock in his heart, Wen Zisheng pretended to be calm and asked back: "Why should I hate the Fifth Prince? I have never had any contact with the Fifth Prince." Nangong Ye still did not speak, staring at him with dark eyes, as

if In verifying the truth of his words, under such sight, Wen Zisheng always had the feeling that he had nowhere to hide in front of him.

"Today, the Holy Majesty called you into the palace to meet the Holy Spirit. What's the matter?" As a last resort, he had to change the subject.

Nangongye could see that he was hiding something, but he never thought of forcing him, so he followed his words and said, "He wants to make an appointment for me." Wen Zisheng was taken aback, then suddenly looked up at him

, Shocked, he said, "The Holy Majesty wants to marry you?" Then he realized that his reaction seemed to be too big, coughed softly, and said, "That's right, you are fifteen years old. Talking about marriage is also appropriate."

Nangongye looked at him, and said lightly: "Is that what you think?"

Wen Zisheng said: "It's natural." After a pause, he still couldn't help asking, "Then you are How to answer the Holy Majesty's?"

"I refused."

"Rejected?" Wen Zisheng didn't want to admit it, when he heard this sentence, he was actually relieved, and even a trace of unknown joy emerged, but he still asked: "Why? Don't you like the candidate your Majesty has found for you?"

"No!" When she said this, Nangong Ye kept staring at Wen Zisheng's eyes, and only his figure was reflected in those dark and deep eyes. The focused eyes made Wen Zisheng feel afraid to look directly at him.

"That's okay, anyway, you are still young, so choose slowly." He pretended to be calm and said, trying to ignore the faster and faster heart in his heart, Nangong Ye's eyes mixed too many things , he didn't even dare to think deeply.

In the silence, it seemed that Nangong Ye sighed softly. Wen Zisheng subconsciously raised his head to look at him. Nangong Ye was still expressionless as always, looking at his black eyes calmly. He almost thought that The sigh he heard just now was his illusion.

"I've found it." A conversation with his teacher had made him fully understand his intentions.

The cold voice resounded in a low voice, but it seemed a little indistinct in such a quiet night, as if it was just to prevent him from hearing clearly.

Wen Zisheng was stunned for a moment, and just wanted him to say it again, but Nangongye had already changed the topic, "I'm tired." After speaking, he walked to Wen Zisheng's inner room, Wen Zisheng was not surprised, and even There was no thought of stopping him, ever since Nangong Ye said that he would re-cultivate the habit of sleeping with him, Nangong Ye came to sleep with him from time to time, and he was really getting used to it.

The only thing that makes him feel a little dissatisfied is that every time he wakes up, he always finds himself being held tightly in someone's arms.

As promised, Murong Shu moved to Sun Qian's residence to heal his leg injury. After seeing Sun Qian's leg injury, Murong Shu told Wen Zisheng that it would take at least three years to heal Sun Qian's leg injury.

Because Sun Qian's leg injury was indeed serious, an ordinary doctor would definitely be at a loss what to do, even Murong Shu could only guarantee that at most he would be able to return to normal walking, and some strenuous exercise, I am afraid he would never be able to do it again.

Being able to walk normally is already a great gift to Sun Qian, so he didn't think there was anything to complain about. He was only full of gratitude. After he really tried walking, he realized how important the legs that he never paid attention to were so important. of.

Wen Zisheng also followed the agreement and told Yun Qing that he would follow Murong Shu in the future. Yun Qing also understood Wen Zisheng's hard conscience when he was sad, and after bidding farewell to Wen Zisheng with tears, he moved to Sun Qian's residence with Murong Shu , the moment he saw Sun Qian, he was naturally shocked beyond words.

How could he have thought that Sun Qian, who had been missing for so long, was actually here, why didn't his young master directly send Sun Qian back to the Sun Mansion after he rescued Sun Qian? A series of questions emerged in his heart, but he also knew that his young master had always had his reasons for doing things, and he just had to obey his young master's orders obediently.

The loss of a personal attendant for the young master of the Wen family did not cause much impact. The only impact was that Madam Wen proposed to choose a new personal attendant for Wen Zisheng. This is actually dispensable to Wen Zisheng, but since Wen Madam's kindness, let him go.

But if he knew who the personal servant Mrs. Wen finally chose for him was, he wouldn't agree to anything!

Looking at Xiao Moxuan with a low eyebrow and pleasing eyes in front of him, Wen Zisheng couldn't help but sneered in his heart, he really was haunted, he wouldn't let go of even a chance!

"Go back!" He said coldly, unwilling to look at him more.

Xiao Moxuan raised his head in astonishment, looked at the indifferent young man in front of him, and said in a low voice: "... Madam ordered Mo Xuan to come and serve the young master." "So what?"

Wen Zisheng interrupted his words lightly, "I'm not here I don't need your service, you go back to your original post."

Xiao Moxuan's face turned pale all of a sudden, he bit his lower lip lightly, but he didn't intend to leave at all.

Wen Zisheng didn't look at him again, turned around and planned to leave.

"Master——" Xiao Moxuan's voice suddenly raised from behind, Wen Zisheng stopped, and in this moment of space, Xiao Moxuan had already chased up and stopped him, his face pale and embarrassed, " Dare I ask the young master, did Mo Xuan do something unpleasant that made the young master hate Mo Xuan so much?"

He couldn't figure out why the young man in front of him who had saved him always showed a look of evidence. What does he look like thousands of miles away? Obviously, he saved himself back then, if he hated himself, why did he save himself back then?

Wen Zisheng looked him up and down, and suddenly had another calculation in his mind, "Since you want to stay so much, then stay." After finishing speaking, he ignored him and walked away.

Xiao Moxuan was left standing there with a stunned expression.

So easy to let him stay? He thought it would be very difficult to persuade him to let him stay, but -

he turned around and looked in the direction Wen Zisheng left. His beautiful face was slightly pale, but there was a faint haze.

It doesn't matter, as long as he is allowed to stay, that's all. As for what his intention is, it doesn't matter at all.

Time always flies by inadvertently. Whether it is long or short, three years passed in just a snap of the fingers.

Many things can happen in three years, like the third prince Fei Junchen who was sent to the border by the Holy One, three years is enough for him to achieve certain results.

Under his management, the people who suffered from the war on the frontier also began to live and work in peace and contentment. When the three princes were mentioned up and down, they were almost full of praise. An imperial decree ordered the third prince to return to Beijing immediately to return to his command.

On the side of the Sun Mansion, there was suddenly news that the eldest son of the Sun Mansion, Sun Yu, was getting married. The other party was the daughter of a business lady in a nearby town, surnamed Cheng Ming Yali. As for the second son of the Sun Mansion, Sun Qian, who had disappeared, After three years of no news, it was finally dropped.

At this moment, the Sun Mansion was completely immersed in the joyful atmosphere of the upcoming wedding, and the daughter of the Cheng family was already on her way to Beijing.

Listening to the big and small news coming from outside, Wen Zisheng, who was lazily lying in the yard enjoying the shade, just smiled and said nothing. He closed his eyes slightly, and smiled silently in his heart.

How time flies, three years is enough time for many things to change.

It's only three years, is it enough for Sun Yu to completely let go of his guard?

He didn't need to doubt at all, the so-called daughter of the Cheng family was definitely Tian Wanxin who changed her appearance. In the past three years, Zhuqing had reported her news to him from time to time.

So he naturally knew that Tian Wanxin recognized a businessman as her adoptive father, and announced to the outside world that her long-lost daughter had changed to a new identity and a human-skin-mask that could cover her face, so that she could go smoothly. Married into the Sun Mansion.

At this point, he really didn't doubt that Sun Yu had true love for Tian Wanxin, but he didn't know whether Tian Wanxin had the same feelings for Sun Yu.

Suddenly there was another person at the gate of the courtyard, Xiao Moxuan walked lightly to Wen Zisheng's reclining chair, Wen Zisheng who closed his eyes did not notice, what kind of eyes Xiao Moxuan was looking at him at this moment, before he did not notice In the gap between him, he looked at him with gloomy eyes, as if he was deeply suppressed, and he could faintly see a trace of crazy attachment, but he returned to normal the moment he opened his eyes.

Wen Zisheng raised his head to look at the person who appeared suddenly, and asked calmly: "What's the matter?"

Xiao Moxuan smiled slightly, his beautiful face looked very gentle, he lowered his face, and said respectfully: "Madam just sent someone here, saying that I have something to ask the young master Go there."