Chapter 11 Take Back to Fuchu

As soon as Murong Shu withdrew his hand, Wen Zisheng, who was standing by the side , asked, "What's

wrong with him?"

It landed on the unconscious young boy lying on the bed again. Probably because of the unbearable pain in his body, the young boy's brows were always furrowed, and his lips were also tightly pursed.

Murong Shu said: "He has a raccoon on his face, do I need to take it off?" Although the raccoon on the young man's face is almost unreal, he still can't escape Murong Shu's eyes. □How could it be possible to deceive him?

Wen Zisheng was stunned for a moment, but he never thought that the young man's face was covered with pimples. He subconsciously looked at the young man's face. It was a very ordinary face, so ordinary that it would not be too much to be submerged in an instant without entering the crowd.

After thinking about it, he shook his head, "No need." Since the boy did this, he naturally had his own intentions, so let's talk about it after the boy wakes up.

When he heard the young man brought the boy, Yun Qing frowned all of a sudden, and asked cautiously: "Master, where did you save this young man? Will you cause trouble if you bring it back like this?" Wen

Zisheng smiled and said, "Don't worry."

But Yun Qing's expression still didn't relax at all, and there was even a bit of self-blame in his eyes. It wouldn't be possible for the young master to rashly bring back someone of unknown origin like this. In the end, the young master sent someone to call them back from the lantern festival.

How could Wen Zisheng fail to see what he was thinking, so he patted him on the shoulder lightly, and said, "I have my own measure." He asked himself that he was not a very kind person, but if he was allowed to watch a life go by, he would It was really impossible, not to mention that the person who fell in front of him was only an eleven or twelve year old boy.

Yun Qing still frowned tightly, "Master, you don't have to take him back to the prime minister's mansion if you want to save him? We can give some money and tell others to take care of him." Murong Shu held Yun Qing's hand comfortingly, his

voice Unconsciously, she softened, "Don't worry too much, so what if it's trouble, with the current status of the prime minister's mansion, who would dare to trouble you?"

Yun Qing sighed and finally compromised. In fact, he also knew in his heart that what Murong Shu said was very reasonable. Being cautious by nature, he still couldn't help worrying, if it wasn't a big trouble, why would he wear a diaper to hide his eyes and ears?

But he also knew in his heart that few people could change his young master's decision.

At this moment, a maid's voice came from outside: "Young master, the young master of the Liu family is begging to see you."

Only then did Wen Zisheng remember that they were separated at the lantern festival. With Liu Yuan's character, he would definitely be anxious when he found out that the two were separated. Like an ant on a hot pot, thinking of this, he turned to Murong Shu and said, "You can use whatever medicine you need, just make a list and let Yun Qing prepare it." After speaking, he left to look for Liu Yuan.

Yun Qing looked at the comatose young man on the bed, then at Wen Zisheng's leaving back, finally stayed, sighed, and said to Murong Shu who was looking at him: "Just do what the young master said. " Then he pulled him out, "Let him have a good rest for a while." Since the young master insists on saving, then listen to him.

Murong Shu held his hand back, and said with some taste: "In your heart, your young master is the most important..." The voice gradually faded away, and Yun Qing could faintly hear Yun Qing softly coaxing the other party until he couldn't hear him at all.

The huge room fell silent, and the moonlight came in through the half-opened window, casting a halo like a silver flower on the ground. The night wind blew through, and the candlelight in the room flickered a few times, and the light and shadow flickered on the wall non-stop.

The young man lying quietly on the bed slowly opened his eyes. His midnight-like dark and bright pupils were filled with a trace of bewilderment. He suddenly reached out his hand and groped in front of his eyes a few times. He put it in front of his eyes, but his eyes were completely out of focus. After a long time, he finally came back to his senses slowly, as if he had accepted something, and his expression had calmed down.

Staring up blankly, without even blinking, I don't know how long it took, and finally couldn't bear the exhaustion of the body, closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.