Chapter 37

During the two meetings, the young man always brought...

"Master—" Yun Qing's voice was already clearly audible, Wen Zisheng turned around, and saw Yun Qing, who was out of breath, running up to him and stopped halfway. Bending over and gasping for breath, her cheeks were flushed, "—Finally found you! Why did you come here? Madam has finished praying and is about to go back." "Yes." Wen Zisheng nodded

, Gently patted him on the back to comfort him, and then took the lead to walk in front, "Let's go."

Yun Qing looked at him for a while with some puzzlement, compared to the silence before coming, the corners of Wen Zisheng's lips raised slightly It is obvious that he is in a very happy mood. It has only been about an hour before and after, how can there be such a big change?

Shaking his head, Yun Qing shook his doubts out of his mind, quickly followed Wen Zisheng's footsteps, and said in a slightly raised tone: "Young master, last time you were injured and unconscious for several days, the young master woke up after Madam came to pray for blessings Miss Tang will definitely wake up soon this time, so don't worry too much, young master." He took Wen Zisheng's silence these days as worry for Tian Wanxin.

"Well, I should wake up soon." Wen Zisheng echoed.

With the red pill given by the boy, Tian Wanxin can wake up tomorrow if there are no accidents. Now there are still two days before the wedding date, as long as Tian Wanxin wakes up in time tomorrow, she can barely catch up with the wedding date.

And at this moment, he couldn't wait to see Tian Wanxin's expression after waking up. She had damaged her body in vain, but she still couldn't escape this marriage that she hated. Presumably, her expression would be very exciting, right?

It's time for her to pay for what she did.

"Are you all right?"

Seeing Wen Zisheng, Mrs. Wen's eyes swept Wen Zisheng's body indiscriminately before she asked lightly. Wen Zisheng nodded and replied, "It's nothing serious." The dark guard must have already reported the matter to his mother, and he didn't want to hide it.

"En." Madam Wen nodded and stopped talking, so Wen Zisheng knew that the conversation was over. He has been used to his mother's cold temper early on, and being able to get her to ask that sentence just now can prove her concern in her heart.

It was already afternoon when we returned to the mansion. After Wen Zisheng bid farewell to Mrs. Wen, he called Ling'er, the maid serving in his yard, to go to Qinghui Garden where Tian Wanxin lived.

When I came to Qinghui Garden, I happened to see Cai Er, Tian Wanxin's personal maid, sending Dr. Chen out. From Dr. Chen's expression, he knew that he still hadn't found out the cause of Tian Wanxin's coma.

If Changliumeng could be spotted so easily, he wouldn't be so famous in Jianghu.

Taking advantage of the time when Cai'er was going to send Dr. Chen off, Wen Zisheng fed Tian Wanxin the antidote to Changliumeng, and then sat on the edge of the bed, looking expressionlessly at Tian Wanxin who was lying on the bed with a calm face. I understand, why does such a beautiful woman have such a heart like a poisonous scorpion?

You obviously grew up with yourself, why is there such a big difference in personality? He still can't figure it out.

A moment later, Cai'er came back after seeing off Dr. Chen, and saw Wen Zisheng who was walking by the bed and watching her young lady intently, and stepped forward to salute, "Cai'er has seen the young master." "Get up.

" He said calmly, his eyes still fixed on Tian Wanxin's face, "What did the doctor say? How is my cousin?"

He didn't know much about Changliumeng, but he had heard about it in his previous life. Looking at Tian Wanxin's appearance now, he knew that Changliumeng's damage to the human body was indeed quite large. Tian Wanxin's always rosy cheeks at this moment It was pale, even her red lips, which she was always proud of, were pale and pale.

Cai Er did not doubt him, and replied truthfully: "The doctor said that the cause of the disease still cannot be found out, but fortunately, apart from being a little weak, there is no need to worry about her life." Wen Zisheng nodded, sighed deeply

, She said worriedly: "The wedding is still two days away, and I don't know if my cousin will be able to catch up."

Cai'er has always been by Tian Wanxin's side, and she has seen Wen Zisheng's feelings for Tian Wanxin for so many years, so I never doubted that Wen Zisheng would be hypocritical towards Tian Wan, but when he heard him say that, he just sighed in cooperation, made a helpless expression, and replied: "Young Master, don't worry, The lady will be blessed."

"I hope." He sighed, paused, turned to look at Caier, and said with concern: "Your complexion is not very good, is it hard to take care of your cousin these few days? "

Cai'er respectfully said: "This is what Cai'er should do, it doesn't matter whether it's hard work or not." "

Well, I'll let Ling'er stay and help." This is his main purpose, and Ling'er is his maid , has always been loyal to him, and keeping Ling'er this time is to prevent Tian Wanxin from taking Changliumeng again after waking up. When Tian Wanxin woke up, notify his father as soon as possible.

Cai'er frowned, thinking about how to refuse, Wen Zisheng had already turned his head to look at Tian Wanxin, and said: "This marriage was decided in a hurry, I really wronged my cousin."

Regarding what happened that night, Tian Wanxin didn't tell Cai'er much, she only knew that the development of the matter was completely out of Tian Wanxin's control, and it became completely out of control. According to their previous plan, the one who made the marriage contract with Sun Qian should be For Liu Ting, although Cai'er didn't know why she became Tian Wanxin, she also knew that some accident must have happened to lead to such a result.

As a servant, she didn't dare to ask Tian Wanxin any more questions. Now that she heard Wen Zisheng say this, she didn't dare to talk too much except for being puzzled, and Wen Zisheng didn't seem to want her response, and continued talking on his own "But as long as my cousin likes her, I will support her."

Wen Yan Cai'er couldn't help but sneered in her heart, her lady would not like this, how could someone like Sun Qian be worthy of her lady? But she still had a humble expression on her face.

And in the end, Cai'er didn't realize until Wen Zisheng left, she was surrounded by Wen Zisheng before she knew it, and actually let him keep the maid named Ling'er behind!

She felt a little uneasy in her heart, but she didn't think much about it. Anyway, she believed that the dose her young lady took was enough to make her fall asleep until the wedding date. Even if there were more outsiders here, there was no need to worry. Thinking of this, she felt relieved again. .

However, her peace of mind only lasted until night.