Chapter 8

How could Wen Zisheng not know about Liu Ting's selfishness? It's a pity that Liu Yuan didn't seem to know anything about his sister's good intentions. After Liu Ting left, he sat in his seat with a straight face, staring straight ahead, as if Wen Zisheng sitting opposite him was an empty generally.

Wen Zisheng was amused in his heart, reliving his life, he naturally couldn't care about so much with a child, but he didn't intend to take the initiative to pay attention to the other party, and took the Biluochun handed over by Yun Qing to drink carefully, as if the person opposite did not exist .

After all, Liu Yuan was still a child at heart, so he couldn't help but secretly observe Wen Zisheng with Yu Yuan from the corner of his eyes, and when he found that the other party didn't intend to pay attention to him at all, he couldn't help being angry again, and stood up from the chair with a huff , glared at Wen Zisheng angrily, and accused every word in the clear and crisp voice of a child: "Ignore the guests, is this your way of hospitality?

" My young master just blinked his eyes, with an innocent look on his face, and said: "Don't you not like me? I stayed because Sister Ting wanted you to stay. I naturally wanted to be sensible and not bother you."

Smell Yan Liuyuan's eyes widened, and he said without thinking, "Who said I don't like you?" As soon as he said the words, Liu Yuan realized what he had just said, and his face flushed red.

Wen Zisheng was amused in his heart, but on the surface, he just opened his eyes slightly, pretending to be very surprised, and asked: "So, brother Liu Yuan doesn't like me anymore?" "Who is your brother?" Liu Yuan

immediately He retorted, but did not deny what he just said, and the flushed little face was obviously angry from embarrassment.

Wen Zisheng's eyes softened. Looking at the awkward look of the child in front of him, the corners of his mouth could not help but rise slightly, and said in a gentle voice: "You are younger than me, so naturally you should call your brother."

In his previous life, he had no interaction with Liu Yuan. After he was injured, he was not there when Liu Ting brought Liu Yuan to the door to apologize. Until the end, the two of them had no in-depth contact, and he always thought that Liu Yuan didn't like him. , the contact with Liu Yuan can be avoided if possible, but unexpectedly, after going through the past again in this life, she discovered that Liu Yuan actually didn't dislike herself.

Seeing Wen Zisheng's smile, Liu Yuan was stunned for a moment. For some reason, his little face that had just faded from heat suddenly burned again. With a serious look, he said as if nothing had happened: "For the sake of your sincerity, I will reluctantly agree to you."

Wen Zisheng's eyes were even more smiling. Has the general ever been so awkward?

He took the Biluochun that Yun Qing handed over, and pushed it in front of Liu Yuan, "This is my favorite tea, brother Liu Yuan, try it?"

Liu Yuan took it subconsciously, and drank it all in one gulp. What is tea? He didn't taste the taste at all, he licked his lips, and finally a smile appeared on his tight little face.

After all, he was still a child and didn't know how to hold grudges. It didn't take long for him to call Zisheng brother and Zisheng brother affectionately. In his opinion, the two of them were already reconciled at this moment, so he immediately opened the chat box. In the following time, Wen Zisheng fully realized what it means to be clingy to a child.

When the servants of the Liu family were ordered to come to pick him up, Liu Yuan still looked reluctant to part with him, and after repeating repeatedly that he would come to visit tomorrow, he finally went back under the escort of his servants.

Yun Qing sent them to the door, and when he came back, he saw Wen Zisheng propping his forehead with one hand, his face was a little tired, but it was not difficult to see that he was in a happy mood at the moment.

Yun Qing walked over to put a piece of clothing on him, and said helplessly: "Murong clearly told the young master to pay attention to rest, and the young master has been talking with Mr. Liu for so long."

As the sky darkened and the temperature became a little lower, Wen Zisheng tightened his clothes, his eyes were soft, and he smiled softly: "Don't you think he is cute?" Yun Qing had no choice but to

sigh With a low tone, he said: "Master Liu will come back tomorrow, the young master can no longer be so capricious."

After getting Wen Zisheng's affirmative answer, Yun Qing was relieved and ordered the maid to prepare dinner.

Two months passed in a blink of an eye, under Yun Qing's intense surveillance, Wen Zisheng's injuries had all healed, and in these two months, Liu Yuan had become a frequent visitor to Wen's residence, pestering her almost every day. Wen Zisheng, the Liu family is naturally happy to see this happen, and it will be beneficial to them to have a good relationship with the prime minister's mansion.

On this day, Liu Yuan came to find Wen Zisheng early in the morning, pestering him to take him out to the temple fair, but after being teased by Liu Yuan, Wen Zisheng remembered that in two days it will be the Mid-Autumn Festival on August 15 up.