Chapter 77

"What deal?"

Sun Qian looked cold, but there was a mocking smile on the corner of his mouth, "Now that I have become a useless person, is there anything else you want?"

Wen Zisheng said: "I don't want to What I want from you, I just want to help you get!"

As soon as these words came out, Sun Qian was stunned for a moment, then realized, frowned and asked, "What do you mean?"

Wen Zisheng didn't want to explain anything, and said directly "I can let people do their best to heal your leg injury, try to restore your leg to its original state, and help you take revenge." Wen Zisheng's words made

Sun Qian fall into a long silence, and the expression in his eyes changed. Chang, it took him a long time to regain his initial calm, and he looked at Wen Zisheng expressionlessly, and asked, "Why did you help me?"

We have a common enemy, and helping me is also helping myself.

Of course, it was impossible for Wen Zisheng to tell him these words, so he just looked at Sun Qian and said lightly: "You just need to remember something after you get revenge and become the head of the Sun's family. At this point ,

he stopped, looked at Sun Qian who listened very seriously, and then continued: "Tian Wanxin has nothing to do with Wen's residence, and I want you to promise that I will never seek Wen's residence." Trouble!"

His condition is actually a bit strange, Sun Qian looked at him incomprehensibly, not to mention whether he could become the head of the Sun Mansion, even if he could, with the status of the Wen Mansion, how could he shake it by half? With Prime Minister Wen's identity in place, who would dare to trouble the Wen family? Are you feeling impatient?

Seeing his expression, Wen Zisheng probably knew what he was thinking, but as a person who knew the future direction, he naturally had his reasons for doing so.

There is no doubt that Sun Yu is Fei Junhao's man. In the previous life, the Wen family fell so quickly, and Sun Yu was responsible for it. Judging from all the signs now, Fei Junhao must have won Sun Yu, let him Sun Yu agreed to help him, otherwise Sun Yu would never want to get rid of Sun Qian so soon.

If he got rid of Sun Yu in advance before Sun Yu became the head of the Sun family, then Fei Junhao would have one less help, and the possibility of him ascending to the throne would become less.

Sun Yu was eliminated, so when Sun Qian appeared at this time, the possibility of him becoming the head of the Sun House would definitely be greatly increased. Maybe Fei Junhao would come back to win over Sun Qian, but he would never succeed, because— —

"In addition to not causing trouble for the Wen family, I also want you to promise to help the third prince ascend to the throne!"

Such rebellious words, even if they were just uttered by such a fourteen-year-old boy, were enough to shake the two people present. Shocked, Sun Qian gritted his teeth and shouted in a low voice: "Are you dying? Do you know what you're talking about?" The Holy Majesty is still alive, and he dared to say such words. Could it be that he was really dying? what?

Compared to Sun Qian's panic, Wen Zisheng seemed much calmer, "I know exactly what I'm talking about, as long as you agree to these two conditions, if other princes try to woo you, you must refuse anyway, are you really capable?" Only the Third Prince is the assistant!"

Sun Qian frowned and said nothing, looking at Wen Zisheng with probing eyes, Wen Zisheng didn't hide or evade, and let him watch without hesitation.

After a while, Sun Qian suddenly smiled, "I don't know what your intention is, but my life can be regarded as being picked up by you, and there seems to be no reason to reject you.

" As expected, so there was no surprise on his expression, he nodded slightly, and he said: "I will have someone try to heal your leg for you. During this time, you can take good care of your wounds, and you don't need to go to the rest. I think about it." Now it's not time for him to appear on the stage.

When mentioning the leg injury, Sun Qian remembered the accident, and even Tian Wanxin, that femme fatale, his face darkened instantly, "Where is Tian Wanxin now?" "Hidden by Sun Yu in a small town near the imperial capital.

" Zhu Qing was the one who asked this question. He looked at Sun Qian with a bit of pity. His wife and his brother joined forces to kill him. It's no wonder that such an experience would change a person's temperament drastically.

Sun Qian didn't know that he was being pitied by others, after hearing what Zhuqing said, he just smiled coldly and said, "I never thought that Sun Yu would be such a love interest, that he wouldn't even mind taking over broken shoes! "

In the final analysis, this accident was Sun Yu who wanted to use this opportunity to get rid of himself, and also allowed Tian Wanxin to get rid of the identity of Sun Qian's wife!

Wen Zisheng glanced at him, thought for a while, and swallowed back the words "Actually, you are also an infatuated species", but Tian Wanxin did have a trick, and she was able to make the two brothers of the Sun family give up on her at the same time.

But this time, Sun Qian really gave up on Tian Wan, right? After all, who can forgive someone who wants to kill him?

Returning to Wen Mansion from Sun Qian, he didn't see Yun Qing's figure. After there was no one in sight, Wen Zisheng simply asked Yun Qing to accompany Murong Shu.

Although Yun Qing felt bad in his heart, he couldn't resist Murong Shu's pestering skills, and would be abducted by Murong Shu every time. Wen Zisheng was happy to help them, apart from sighing, "the child is too big to stay".

When the moon climbed to the top of the tree, he finally saw Murong Shu bring Yun Qing back, saw Wen Zisheng sitting in the yard, Yun Qing threw off Murong Shu's hand, and ran towards Wen Zisheng excitedly holding today's spoils Passing over, "Young master, look, this is something passed down from the feudal kingdom. Yun Qing thinks it is very suitable for the young master at a glance!"

The thing in Yun Qing's mouth is a light blue stone, and it's not appropriate to call it a stone, because this stone is transparent, and it still glows slightly under the moonlight, and it seems that there is liquid flowing inside it when you look closely. , only as big as a thumb, is indeed a rare thing.

Wen Zisheng smiled and took what Yun Qing handed over, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Murong Shu following him with a stinky face. He must have been worried about Yun Qing's move to run away from him, so he couldn't help being funny, he was really a child one.

"Yunqing, go and help me get some clothes out, I feel a little cold."

Hearing this, Yunqing became nervous all of a sudden, "Why didn't the young master say it earlier? Wait for a while, Yunqing will be back soon!"

After Yun Qing's figure disappeared, Murong Shu said angrily, "Tell me, you deliberately pushed Yun Qing away, what do you want to say to me?" That's the

advantage of dealing with smart people, and you never have to worry about it. Waste of tongue.

Wen Zisheng smiled and said, "I need your help with something."

Murong Shu raised his chin and said arrogantly, "Why should I help you?"

Wen Zisheng was not angry, and said, "It's okay if you don't help, as long as You don't mind if I let Yun Qing come back to accompany me."

Murong Shu's face darkened, "Does Yun Qing know that you are so despicable?"

He confirmed once again that Wen Zisheng is the biggest obstacle between him and Yun Qing, God knows Yun Qing Why do you listen to Wen Zisheng so much? As long as Wen Zisheng has any needs, Yun Qing will definitely put him first, and he, when Wen Zisheng has needs, will always only be second!

Wen Zisheng smiled without hesitation, "As long as you do me this favor, I can tell Yun Qing to let him leave with you."

As soon as these words came out, Murong Shu's expression changed instantly. What a temptation this is! He has always wanted Yun Qing to leave with him, but no matter how extravagant he said, Yun Qing always refused, the reason is that Yun Qing always said that he couldn't let Wen Zisheng go, but now if Wen Zisheng proposed , then...

"Deal!" He said quickly, afraid that Wen Zisheng would regret it. He believed that if Wen Zisheng had proposed this matter, Yun Qing would definitely agree, so how could he let go of such a good opportunity?

Murong Shu's reaction was completely within Wen Zisheng's expectations, but seeing Murong Shu like this, Wen Zisheng was also happy for Yun Qing. At least, Murong Shu's intentions for Yun Qing have always been clear, and he never thought of being in a relationship with Yun Qing. It was concealed in front of others, but speaking of it, it was Yun Qing's blessing to know Murong Shu.

In fact, even if Murong Shu refused to agree this time, he had already planned to let Yun Qing and Murong Shu leave. Going outside with Murong Shu to travel around would allow Yun Qing to increase his knowledge and broaden his horizons.

"What do you want me to help you?"

Wen Zisheng handed him a blank piece of paper, "You go to this place tomorrow, there is a patient who broke his leg, I hope you can do everything possible to heal his leg." Heal it."

Murong Shu took the white paper in his hand, and stuffed it into his sleeve without looking at it, "Don't worry, so far, I haven't had a case where I smashed a signboard." Wen Zisheng

smiled Silent.

Yun Qing quickly took the clothes and came back. Wen Zisheng and Murong Shu both ended the topic in a tacit understanding. The three chatted casually for a while, and Wen Zisheng ended the chat on the grounds that he wanted to go back to his room to rest. room to go.

Candles were lit in the room, and there was a familiar figure sitting beside the table as expected, Wen Zisheng paused for a moment, then walked up to that person and sat down, "Didn't His Majesty call you into the palace today? When did you come here?"

Nangongye took a look and said, "You went to see Sun Qian today?"

Wen Zisheng smiled, "Zhuqing already told you?"

Nangongye was silent, but the answer was obvious. Wen Zisheng said: "His leg injury is very serious, but Murong Shu has promised to heal him, which can be regarded as his good luck."

Nangong Ye stood up and asked softly: "Do you want the third prince to be on the throne?"

" Did Zhu Qing even tell you this?" Although he asked this, Wen Zisheng was not surprised that Zhu Qing would tell him this, "I really think so." "Why?" "

Among

so many princes Here, don't you think the third prince is a more suitable candidate?"