Chapter 26 Candidates for the Imperial Concubine

Wen Zisheng walked into the Third Prince's Mansion under the eyes of everyone, no doubt fanning the wind of the jade pendant incident that has not subsided, and the outside news that Wen Zisheng went to visit the Third Prince's Mansion immediately after accepting the Third Prince's jade pendant. In the first time, it spread throughout the imperial capital.

But to everyone's surprise, before everyone had time to make any comments on this matter, another piece of news spread in the Imperial Capital at a faster speed.

The third prince is engaged to Wu Ruojin, the second daughter of the General's Mansion. It is said that the Third Prince asked the current Holy Majesty for the marriage on his own initiative, and the date is set for the Mid-Autumn Festival next year.

This kind of result is really eye-popping. Two days ago, the third prince's favorite son Wen Zisheng was rumored to use a jade pendant to make love. When the news was already spreading, it turned out that the third prince was actually betrothed. It turned out to be the two thousand pieces of gold in the General's Mansion, such a result, it would not be an exaggeration to describe it as a turn of events.

As soon as the news of the engagement between the third prince and the second daughter of the General's Mansion, Wu Ruojin, immediately aroused a lot of discussion, some people secretly compared Wen Zisheng with Wu Ruojin. For Wen Zisheng, the son of the prime minister, he is indeed a more suitable candidate for the third prince.

Not to mention the background, there is no comparison, the status and status are close. Wu Ruojin is more suitable for the third prince, mainly because she is a woman, and she has just turned fifteen this year, and has reached the marriageable age. Wen Zisheng is not yet thirteen years old this year. If the candidate for the third prince is really Wen Zisheng, then Wouldn't the third prince have to wait for several more years?

Moreover, although the Daqing Kingdom has no official laws against the prince marrying a man as a concubine, there are very few men who are actually made concubines, and it is inevitable to make people laugh if it is said.

So as they talked, more people felt that the third prince's choice was correct.

There was a lot of news outside, and Wen Zisheng naturally heard about it. When he heard the news, the imperial edict of engagement had already been sent to the general's residence.

He was naturally not surprised by such a result, it could be said to be expected, after all, when there was no episode of him in the previous life, the object of marriage of the third prince was Wu Ruojin.

On the other hand, Yun Qing, when he heard the news, he looked a little disappointed. He looked at Wen Zisheng with complicated eyes all day long. Finally, when he looked at himself with a hesitant expression many times, , Wen Zisheng couldn't help closing the book in his hand, and asked worriedly: "Yunqing, what happened? You seem to be a little absent-minded all day." When he asked this question, he hesitated and didn't know

. Should he say it or not, Yun Qing subconsciously raised his head to look at him, and immediately met the boy's warm black eyes filled with worry, and struggled for a while, regardless of whether the words would be heard or not. To deal with a crime of disrespect, he took a step forward and held Wen Zisheng's hand tightly, and said seriously: "Young master, it is his loss that the third prince did not choose you, and the young master can't be bothered by it!" "Uh?" Wen

Zisheng He was obviously taken aback, and didn't understand the meaning of his words for a while. Before he could open his mouth, he heard Yun Qing continue: "It was said before that the third prince likes the young master, and the third prince also gave him such a precious jade pendant as a gift. Giving it to the young master proves that the third prince still likes the young master in his heart. Although the concubine chosen by the third prince is someone else, Yun Qing feels that the third prince will never choose the young master because he doesn't like the young master. Due to the pressure, I finally chose the two thousand gold from the General's Mansion, after all, she is a woman!"

After saying so much in one breath, Yun Qing felt that his young master should be able to appreciate his painstaking efforts, and get out of his unhappiness as soon as possible.

At first he heard the news that the third prince gave Wen Zisheng a jade pendant, and he went to visit the third prince specially on the second day. Without hearing the conversation between the two of them, he naturally thought that Wen Zisheng and the third prince It is mutual affection.

His thinking was very simple, although in his opinion Wen Zisheng was a little young, and it was indeed too early to talk about marriage at this time, but he thought that as long as the young master was happy, he would fully support him.

But he didn't expect that when he was waiting to see Qi Cheng and his favorite young master living together with his favorite object, there was news that someone else was the candidate for the third imperial concubine. How much damage should the young master have caused!

So, Wen Zisheng's performance of studying his homework quietly and seriously today was abruptly understood by him as being hurt, so he used reading to escape reality... After so long,

Wen Zisheng almost forgot that Yun Qing's thoughts were always different For ordinary people, after listening to a series of comforting words from him, he was stunned for a long time, and finally, under Yun Qing's blank eyes, he couldn't help laughing.

——Sure enough, Yun Qing is still as innocent and cute as ever!

"Yunqing, you misunderstood." He finally stopped laughing, as if he hadn't tried to smile so heartily since he was reborn, "I don't like the third prince, why do you say you are sad?"