Chapter 16

Accompanied by the sounds of nature, there is a graceful figure dancing gracefully. The lead dancer is a masked woman in a big red dress. The woman raised her head and stretched out her arms. The big red gauze slipped from her arms to her shoulders. , revealing white porcelain-like skin, fluttering robes, turning around and raising his head, his eyes flickering, how can he be bewildered.

At the end of the song, the woman gradually stopped dancing, panting slightly, took a step forward, and bowed to the emperor Yingying: "The daughter of the people has seen your majesty, and may my emperor live long and long!" The soft voice slowly fell, The bright red veil also fell to the ground, revealing the beautiful face of the woman.

When Wen Zisheng saw the woman leading the dance just now, Wen Zisheng felt a little familiar, but after taking off the veil, he realized that it was really an old friend.

Concubine Ni, mother and concubine of the twelve princes and seven princesses, was once honored and favored for five years. At the age of seventeen, she won the favor of the late emperor with a song "Feather Dance", and then entered the palace as a concubine. To be so favored by the late emperor, the late emperor even had to personally name the palace where he lived as "Wu Ni Palace", which can be said to be very beautiful for a while.

It's a pity that emperors have been so ruthless since ancient times. No matter how much they loved, they couldn't match the more and more fresh faces in the harem. Concubine Ni, who was once favored infinitely, was also favored by younger and more beautiful faces. The former emperor gradually forgot about it, and the once bustling "Wu Ni Palace" has become very deserted, and few people set foot there.

When Wen Zisheng saw Concubine Ni, it was not long after the death of the first emperor. According to the decree of the Qing Kingdom, a generation of emperors passed away, and the remaining concubines, except for the concubine who was very favored by the former emperor, needed to be buried. All of them moved to the "Jingxin Nunnery" to practice, and they were always accompanied by green lights.

At that time, unlike other concubines who were weeping and weeping, the expressionless Concubine Ni caught Wen Zisheng's attention. On that beautiful face, only the tiredness and vicissitudes left by the years were left. The glamorous woman who was famous for a while had already disappeared in the disappointment and waiting of that day.

There is nothing greater than heartbreak, that's what Concubine Ni at that time gave him such a feeling, he thought, maybe, Concubine Ni really loved the late emperor, right? Not because of his status, but because of the first emperor. Unfortunately, the first emperor did not cherish such a woman who treated him infatuatedly.

His eyes subconsciously stayed on Ni Fei. How could there be any trace of the exhaustion and vicissitudes he had seen in the previous life on Ni Fei at this time? A pair of nimble pupils looked around, and under the charming smile, it was clear that she was a girl full of spirituality.

At this time, Concubine Ni probably hadn't become Concubine Ni, this dance was the real opportunity for the emperor to notice her, and it was today's dance that gave birth to Concubine Ni who will become famous in the future.

Sure enough, when Concubine Ni took off the veil, the emperor who was sitting on the dragon chair on the high platform was obviously brightened, and even took the lead in applauding, and praised three "good" words in succession.

The smile in Concubine Ni's eyes grew stronger, those bright eyes were full of joy, and there was probably admiration for it. However, at this moment, Ni Fei, whose eyes were full of joy, could have imagined that her end would be so bleak after a few years?

"Sheng'er, what are you in a daze for?" His father asked in a low voice beside him, and Wen Zisheng came to his senses in meditation, subconsciously raised his head to look at his father, met Prime Minister Wen's slightly worried eyes, He smiled slightly, shook his head and said, "It's nothing."

Looking up at the hall, the red-faced concubine Ni had already stepped back, and the emperor on the high platform was whispering something to the bent palace man beside him. .

Wen Zisheng silently looked away.

——The woman who was conferred the concubine Ni probably really entered the palace tonight?

At this moment, a shrill voice shouted from the door: "The fifth prince is here!"

For a moment, Wen Zisheng felt that all the surrounding sounds disappeared, and his mind was left blank.