Chapter 45

No matter how urgent the war in the frontier was, the people far away in the imperial capital did not feel that atmosphere at all. Even the people in the imperial capital were still immersed in the lively atmosphere of the Spring Festival, and after the Spring Festival, the Lantern Festival would follow immediately. up.

According to the usual practice, the people of Qing country attach as much importance to the Lantern Festival as the Spring Festival. Every household will hang red lanterns, and there will be a grand and lively lantern festival on the Lantern Festival. The Lantern Festival is a very rare pastime, and one can imagine how lively the Lantern Festival is on the day of the Lantern Festival.

Compared to the hustle and bustle outside, Wen's mansion seemed a bit deserted. It has been ten days since Mr. Wen left the imperial capital. According to the journey, he should have not yet reached the frontier. A few days ago, he received a letter from Mr. Wen. He didn't talk too much, just briefly introduced the situation along the way, and at the end of the letter, Prime Minister Wen also specifically mentioned the scenery in the south. When he came back, he would take Mrs. Wen to see the scenery there.

After reading the letter, Mrs. Wen's expression didn't change much, except that her eyes softened a little, and Wen Zisheng noticed that Mrs. Wen folded and folded the two thin letter papers before putting them away.

Fearing that Mrs. Wen would be bored staying alone in the mansion, Wen Zisheng specifically proposed to accompany Mrs. Wen to the lantern festival outside. Since Prime Minister Wen and Mrs. Wen got married, Mrs. Wen accompanied Mrs. Wen to the Lantern Festival every year For shopping, Prime Minister Wen can't go out with Mrs. Wen this year, so let him, the son, replace his father. Speaking of which, he hasn't gone shopping alone with his mother yet, so this time is a chance.

Mrs. Wen didn't refuse, probably because she felt that staying in the mansion alone would have nothing to do. It's better to go outside to watch the excitement. Every time the Lantern Festival in the Imperial Capital will have a variety of exciting programs, and there are a lot of tricks, never will be boring.

So after a simple dinner, the mother and son went out with a few servants. Both of them dressed relatively low-key. Although the temperament on their bodies showed that they were not ordinary people, fortunately, the imperial capital lacked everything. Even though there was no shortage of dignitaries, the ones they met casually might be their family members, so the mother and son didn't attract much attention from others.

After all, he was a person who didn't go out all year round. After walking around for a while, Mrs. Wen became a little tired. Wen Zisheng looked around, and there happened to be a teahouse in front of him, so he took Mrs. Wen in.

The waiter in the teahouse is also a fine person, as soon as the two people came in, they knew they were not ordinary people, and immediately greeted them courteously, "Good evening, two guests."

Wen Zisheng looked around and found that there were quite a lot of people in the hall. Then he asked lightly, "Are there any private rooms on the second floor

?

" The man followed the teahouse waiter upstairs, during which Wen Zisheng looked around casually, the teahouse was not too big, compared to the famous teahouses in the imperial capital, the decoration of this teahouse could only be said to be ordinary, but it was better in geography The location is good, you can have a panoramic view of the outside scenery from the second floor, so many nobles like to come here.

Wen Zisheng and the others didn't come too late, but this teahouse was almost full, and there was only the last private room left, but they were lucky, even though it was the last one, the location was pretty good, at least Looking out from the window of the private room, you can see most of the scenery outside.

"Serve a pot of Biluochun, and a few plates of tea here." Yun Qing said, while giving a piece of silver to the waiter in the teahouse, the waiter in the teahouse laughed immediately, and backed away in response. It didn't take long for the things they asked for to be delivered, and Yun Qing was very satisfied with the speed. Sure enough, the piece of silver was not in vain.

"Madam, young master, please drink tea."

Hearing Yun Qing's words, Madam Wen looked away from the outside, picked up the teacup and took a sip, Madam Wen seemed a little absent-minded all night, Wen Zisheng sighed, knowing that she was worried Lord Wen.

It's probably because he and his mother are the kind of people who don't show their emotions very much. He seldom says any kind words to his mother. Although he knows Mrs. Wen loves him, they are not like other mothers and sons. They seemed intimate, and they always looked a little alienated to outsiders. Usually, the two of them rarely come out alone like they are now. Under normal circumstances, Prime Minister Wen will be present.

Mrs. Wen stared at the teacup in her hand and came back to her senses. She suddenly came back to her senses, looked at Wen Zisheng, and said lightly: "Sheng'er doesn't need to be here specially to accompany my mother. I will go back after resting for a while. You go Let's find your friends."

She thought of this kind of time, and thought that teenagers and girls of Wen Zisheng's age would go out to play with people of her own age in groups, and it would be boring to bring her parents out.

Hearing Mrs. Wen's words, Wen Zisheng just smiled, and said: "Before Daddy went out, he specifically told Sheng'er to take good care of Mother, besides—" he smiled slightly, his eyes soft and soft, "—Daddy Not here, Sheng'er is the only man in the mansion, so naturally he has to take good care of Wen's mansion and mother."

Wen Zisheng's voice was very soft, and the meaning in his words warmed Madam Wen's heart, and she couldn't help but think of Wen Xiangye who once talked with him. As she said, their Sheng'er has really grown up and is already a little man.

Thinking of this, Mrs. Wen's eyes showed a little relief, and the corners of her lips rose slightly. She suddenly thought of the question they had discussed, and after thinking about it, she felt that it was quite appropriate to ask it at this time, so she asked: "Sheng'er, do you want to ask now?" You're almost fourteen years old, and it's time to make an appointment for you, I wonder if you have a favorite candidate in your heart?" Wen Zisheng's heart trembled, but his expression remained calm, and he said lightly, "

Mother Honey, Sheng'er thinks it's too early to talk about it now, and it won't be too late to talk about it in two years."

Mrs. Wen said: "Just make an appointment first. If you have someone you like in your heart, mother will ask your father to propose marriage to another girl. It's better to get married when the time comes." "Mother's words are reasonable, but Sheng'er is

now I don't have any idea about this yet, so I'll talk to my mother after Sheng'er has someone she likes, okay?" "

Alright." Mrs. Wen nodded, Wen Zisheng is still young, so there's no need to be in such a hurry , It won't be too late to wait for two more years to make arrangements. Therefore, there is no further entanglement on this issue.

The lantern festival of the Lantern Festival was as interesting as ever, but after losing that person around her, she always felt that she couldn't be interested, so Mrs. Wen went back early. Wen Zisheng was not very interested in this kind of excitement, so he planned to accompany Mrs. Wen went back, but unexpectedly ran into an acquaintance on the way back.

Liu Ting was very surprised to meet Wen Zisheng on the busy street. She didn't have much contact with Wen Zisheng. I like Wen Zisheng, so I also have a good impression of Wen Zisheng.

"Brother Zisheng, are you coming to the Lantern Festival too?" She called out affectionately, her attitude was generous and easy to be liked. Wen Zisheng glanced at the young man standing beside her, and also smiled back, "What a coincidence, Sister Ting."

Liu Ting smiled sweetly, her eyes fell on Mrs. Wen next to Wen Zisheng, she bent her eyes and said obediently: "Hello Mrs. Wen, my daughter is Liu Lin's daughter. Mrs. Wen can call her daughter Ting'er." Mrs. Wen

nodded slightly. She had a good impression of Liu Ting, but unfortunately she was a little older than Sheng'er, otherwise she could think about it . If Wen Zisheng knew what his mother was thinking at the moment, there would be three black lines on his forehead.

Liu Ting invited: "Mrs. Wen, brother Zisheng, since we met today by chance, why don't we get together? We are going to the East Lake. There is a quiz meeting on the cruise ship. I heard that there are many people going, and today's prizes are also very good." special."

Wen Zisheng was about to say no, but Mrs. Wen had already agreed for him, "Sheng'er might as well go over to participate, mother is a bit tired, so go back and rest first." Wen Zisheng knew

his mother's intentions, probably because he felt that he Staying with her all night was worried that he would feel bored, so I decided to help him agree, and couldn't bear to spoil his mother's wishes, so I agreed, and only asked a few guards to protect his mother's safety .

After Mrs. Wen left, Liu Ting said with a smile: "Brother Zisheng and Mrs. Wen really have a very good relationship."

Wen Zisheng just smiled.

This is what he is most proud of. He knows that even if people from other families are brothers, it is common for people from other families to kill each other in order to compete for title or property, but he has a man who only believes in a pair of people for life Father, he has a very happy family. He once destroyed this happy family because of his ignorance and obsession. Now, he will do his best to protect this family!

Wen Zisheng didn't want to continue this question, so he looked at the young man who had been standing beside Liu Ting, and asked doubtfully, "Who is this?"

After hearing this, Liu Ting's face flashed a shyness, but her attitude was very generous , "This is Mr. Yang Xu, Mr. Yang, a person from Beijing, and also this year's examinee."

Wen Zisheng nodded, but smiled and did not speak, and did not expose them.

The two of them have already gone out to visit the Lantern Festival alone. It seems that they have decided on each other for life. Judging by Yang Xu's appearance, he looks good and is quite honest and honest. He should be a very reliable man. If Liu Ting marries If this person doesn't seek great wealth, he should also be able to have a happy marriage. Compared with the result of the previous life, it can't be better.

When he came to the East Lake, there were already many people around, most of them came here to participate in the quiz meeting on the lake because they came with Liu Ting. He will meet the person he least wants to meet here.

Looking at Fei Junhao standing on the other boat, Wen Zisheng frowned subconsciously, thinking secretly whether it was feasible to propose to leave at this time, but unfortunately before he finished thinking, Fei Junhao had already found him over there.

When he saw Wen Zisheng's figure, Fei Junhao's eyes flashed a hint of surprise, but he was quickly suppressed by him. The distance between the two ships was not very far, but there was still a certain distance, but Fei Junhao's toes Yue, he just jumped over and stood in front of Wen Zisheng, his expression was always polite, "Zisheng, it's surprising that you're here too." The expression was just right joy, as if seeing Wen Zisheng here What a joy he is.

Wen Zisheng was very displeased to hear that the enemy in his previous life called him so affectionately so naturally, and even had the urge to walk away directly, but the reality did not allow him to do so, so he could only force him to do so. Squeezing out a smile, he took a step back indiscriminately, and opened the distance between the two, before saying distantly: "I have met the Fifth Prince."

Fei Junhao didn't mind his alienation at all, and his smile was still very kind. Said: "Now we are outside, Zisheng doesn't need to be too polite." The tone seemed to be that the two knew each other very well.