Chapter 21

Wen Zisheng followed his line of sight, looked at the book that he had casually placed on the coffee table, and said with a smile: "During the time I was injured, Murong Shu told me not to hurt my mind, and was banned by Yun Qing from reading, homework, etc. I have fallen behind a lot, and I will go back to the college in a few days, so I thought I would have time to study more, so that I would not fall behind the other students too much." As soon as Wen Zisheng finished speaking, Prime Minister Wen nodded in

relief , with a slight smile in his eyes, "Sheng'er has always been sensible, and I am very relieved for my father. It is very good."

After listening to what he said, Wen Zisheng felt a bit of bitterness in his heart. There was a trace of shame, fearing that Mr. Wen would see something, so he quickly lowered his eyes.

If he was really sensible, he would not have ended up like that in his previous life. He has been obedient and obedient for most of his life. The only thing he did wrong caused the entire Wen family to be wiped out. Under the nine springs, he has no face to meet the ancestors of the Wen family.

Thinking of this, he cheered himself up in his heart, calmed down the rushing thoughts in his heart, stepped forward with a smile, took Lord Wen's hand affectionately, and asked him to sit where he had just sat. He said softly: "Zi Sheng has always kept Daddy's teachings in mind, and he never dared to let go."

Hearing this, Master Wen, who just felt that something was wrong with Wen Zisheng, suppressed the sense of disobedience in his heart, and only slightly Thinking about it, he understood the meaning hidden in Wen Zisheng's words. While feeling relieved, he couldn't help feeling worried, and asked with a sigh, "If that's the case, why did things develop to this point?

" I couldn't see the smile just now, only deep worry remained.

Wen Zisheng couldn't help but sighed in his heart, looked at Master Wen with a little helplessness, and then described the ins and outs of the matter in detail.

After knowing the whole story, Wen Xiangye only had a feeling that it was really so. What he was worried about really happened.

"Sheng'er, you should have heard that it will be the third prince's seventeenth birthday in a while. The empress dowager mentioned before that she plans to choose a marriage for him after the third prince's seventeenth birthday." "

"Sheng'er knows."

"At this moment, the Third Prince gave you his personal jade pendant, which he regards as his life. Do you know what this means in the eyes of others?"

Wen Zisheng nodded.

He is not the kind of dull person, so how could he not know what it means.

"Then what do you think?"

Wen Zisheng looked up at him, "What does daddy mean?"

"If the emperor really marry you and the third prince, what will you do?"

"Sheng'er is not willing!" Wen Zisheng thought Without even thinking about it, he asserted that he was involved in the battle for the throne in his previous life, and the blood and cruelty in it was enough for him to make up his mind to stay away from these disputes. In this life, he neither wants nor will he have anything to do with the royal family.

Whether it is marrying a wife or a man, he only hopes that the other half of his life will be an ordinary person.

Thinking of this, he showed a sly smile, looked at Wen Xiangye, and said, "Sheng'er knows that if Sheng'er is unwilling, Daddy will never let this happen."

Wen Xiangye was pretended to be treacherous by him "Naughty."

After laughing, his expression became serious, and he suddenly talked about an irrelevant topic, "The fifth prince went to the south of the Yangtze River to encircle and suppress the bandits before and won a complete victory. It will be a moment of fame."

But Wen Zisheng understood his intention of bringing up this topic suddenly, "So, does the Third Prince want to use this opportunity to win over the Prime Minister's House, so as to achieve the effect of winning back the city?"

Now the partisanship between the princes is not so obvious. According to the situation in the past few years, the candidate for the future prince is likely to be the third prince, but the fifth prince, Fei Junhao, is very ambitious and knows how to endure , before the candidate for the crown prince was formally determined, he had been working hard and prudently to express himself in front of the emperor. In the past year, the emperor had obviously had a different attitude towards the fifth prince, and this time the incident of suppressing the bandits in the south of the Yangtze River was even more disturbing. The emperor praised him very much.

If this continues, it is not impossible for the crown prince to fall to the fifth prince.

Faced with this situation, the third prince naturally couldn't sit still and wait for his death. Getting married to the Prime Minister's mansion and win over the Prime Minister's mansion was probably one of the methods he adopted.