Chapter 17

"The fifth prince is here!"

The shrill voice was not abrupt in the hall, but it made Wen Zisheng's face fade away in an instant, leaving nothing but a blank mind, and his eyes were glued to the figure slowly walking in step by step He couldn't take it back, and everything that happened around him couldn't attract his attention. He just kept staring blankly at the familiar figure who had supported him for several years, as if a heavy stone was tightly pressed on his heart, which made him almost out of breath. Come.

Through that figure, he seemed to see the pair of black eyes that were always looking at him tenderly, but what was more, was the scene where Qiong Hai forcibly opened his mouth and poured sex into him on that cold night...

Until——

"I have seen my father! My son is late, please punish my father!" A

voice that was a little different from the impression, with a familiar tone, penetrated many walls of people, and went straight into the In Wen Zisheng's ears, he held his breath suddenly, and the next moment, he was like waking up from a dream, and escaped from the nightmare that almost made him suffocate.

He let out a deep breath, his face was still pale, but his expression had been cleaned up, he was calm and calm, and he could no longer see the fluster just now.

As if aware of Wen Zisheng's gaze, Fei Junhao turned his face slightly and looked towards Wen Zisheng. Under the bright light, the young man's face was slightly lowered, his thick and dense eyelashes were naturally raised, his delicate and fair skin looked softer under the light, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised.

Even though she looks very childish, the freshness and elegance of the future can already be vaguely seen.

Suddenly hearing the emperor's voice of "flattening", Fei Junhao immediately retracted his gaze and listened carefully to the emperor's words: "The suppression of bandits in the south of the Yangtze River is very difficult. The emperor not only succeeded in destroying the bandits, but also rushed back day and night. What's wrong? A few days ago, I received a letter from the local governor, and the emperor really lived up to my expectations!"

The problem of rampant bandits in the south of the Yangtze River has plagued the people of the south of the Yangtze River for several years. The imperial court has been sending people to encircle and suppress them, but they have not been able to win a big victory every time. It is one thing to have a large number of bandits, but it is impossible for bandits to occupy a favorable position. The main reason for destroying them.

But this time, Fei Junhao's success in suppressing bandits undoubtedly greatly boosted morale, and even solved the problem that had plagued the court for several years. How could the emperor not be happy?

There must be a reward, but it is obviously not the best time at this moment, so the emperor just passed the matter with a few words, waved his hand, and said: "Give me a seat!" "Thank you, Father!" Standing

up At that time, he glanced in Cai Cai's direction, and the figure of the boy just now had disappeared, but Prime Minister Wen noticed his gaze and nodded politely to him.

——Is it the son of the Xiangfu?

Also slightly nodded to signal, Fei Junhao looked back thoughtfully, and sat gracefully on the seat prepared for him by the palace servants.

At this time, Wen Zisheng, who had told Prime Minister Wen that he wanted to come out to get some air, was standing under the shadow of a mottled tree, looking at the full moon in the night sky in a daze.

When he promised Liu Yuan to come to the banquet, he was already prepared to meet Fei Junhao. He thought that after this period of buffering, he would be able to be calm and self-sufficient when he saw Fei Junhao again. , I still can't achieve complete indifference.

——Sure enough, did he still underestimate the influence Fei Junhao had on him after all?

The slightly bitter arc is vaguely visible under the hazy moonlight, and the thin figure looks so small in the vast world. The cool night wind blows gently, and the soft black hair dances gently.

"It's getting exciting inside, why is Mr. Wen hiding here alone?"