Chapter 33

The door of the room was closed with a "bang" in front of everyone, and the courtyard that was still busy just now was eerily quiet. Everyone looked at each other with different expressions, but no one spoke.

In the end, everyone's eyes fell on Wen Zisheng, who was also kicked out of the room intentionally or unintentionally. Although they only took a look, most of them basically recognized that the disheveled clothes were under the pressure of the second son of the Changhou Mansion. The woman in question is Tian Wanxin, the niece of Lord Wen who lived in the Prime Minister's mansion since she was a child!

Immediately, everyone started to have different thoughts. They never thought that attending the full moon banquet of Master Liu's young master today would break such a thing. !

Wen Zisheng knew that although this incident happened to Tian Wanxin today, the direct victim was also Tian Wanxin, but the Xiangfu, as the place where Tian Wanxin grew up, is absolutely inseparable from the relationship, and it will probably become the imperial capital in a short time A laughing stock, but he has no regrets.

After he decided to do this, he had already thought about these consequences. Instead of waiting for Tian Wanxin to get her wish and achieve her goal step by step, it is better to destroy her plan from the beginning and kill her attempt in the cradle.

At most, this incident will only damage the Xiangfu's face, but it will never cause any substantial harm, and he knows that no matter how much his father loves Tian Wanxin, after such an incident, he will definitely I was very disappointed in Tian Wanxin.

And when the matter developed to this point, no one with any status in the capital would be willing to marry her anymore. Therefore, no matter how unwilling Tian Wanxin was, she had only Sun Qian as her choice.

Mr. Liu's complexion is really not very good. Today is his youngest son's full moon banquet, and this kind of thing happened unexpectedly. Although he has figured out that the object of the affair is not his daughter Liu Ting, but his youngest son's full moon feast The banquet could not go on any longer.

After sending away some irrelevant guests, there were only a few related people left at the scene. Sun Yu, the eldest son of the Changhou Mansion who also stayed, stood among them, but his face looked very ugly.

Wen Zisheng believed that the reason for his ugly face was not only because one of the parties involved in this matter was his younger brother Sun Qian, but also because one of the parties involved in this matter was Tian Wanxin.

With Tian Wanxin's ability, she has definitely caught up with Sun Yu at this time. Not long after Liu Ting married Sun Qian in her previous life, Tian Wanxin also married Sun Yu. According to that speed, Sun Yu must have already married Sun Yu at this time. My feelings for Tian Wan are deeply rooted.

Seeing his beloved woman lying disheveled under his brother's body, even with an expression of obsession on her face, he was already very graceful to be able to suppress his emotions and not explode on the spot.

Master Liu looked at Sun Yu, then at Wen Zisheng, but in the end he just sighed and didn't say anything. At this moment, the closed door suddenly opened, and Prime Minister Wen came out expressionlessly. , behind him, Tian Wanxin followed with a pale face. She lowered her head. Although her clothes were neatly dressed, they were still torn in several places, her hairstyle was a bit messy, and she looked extremely embarrassed.

She suddenly raised her head and looked straight at Liu Ting who was standing next to Wen Zisheng. There was undisguised resentment in her eyes. Liu Ting looked at her calmly, and then slowly revealed a faint smile. , Tian Wanxin's eyes became more resentful, and that smile, in Tian Wanxin's eyes at this moment, was undoubtedly showing off her victory and laughing at her own failure.

Mr. Wen stopped in front of Mr. Liu, and said: "I have brought you trouble, I will visit you another day, and I will leave today." Mr. Liu panicked and said

: "Mr. Come and see me." We sent them all the way out of the gate of Liu's house, when Wen Zisheng passed the door that was wide open, Wen Zisheng glanced inside, and Sun Qian, who was standing at the door, looked anxious, but it was not difficult to see that he was hiding under the anxiety. So happy that he ignored Sun Yu's ugly face standing not far away.

Wen Zisheng withdrew his gaze, raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and followed Prime Minister Wen's footsteps silently.

All the way back to the prime minister's mansion without a word, Prime Minister Wen directly asked Wen Zisheng to go back to his room to rest, and then dismissed all the servants, leaving only him and Tian Wanxin in the huge hall.

Tian Wanxin was a little flustered by the silent Master Wen, she had never seen him treat her with such an attitude, "Uncle, I—" She hesitated to speak, tears were already rolling in her eyes, "—Uncle, you have to make the decision for Wanxin, Wanxin..." Tears were already dripping down before she finished speaking.

After all, Prime Minister Wen was still soft-hearted, and he sighed long, his voice full of pain, "How do you let uncle make the decision for you? You are a girl who has not been out of the court, how do you behave when you hear such things? I have no choice but to agree to Sun Qian's marriage proposal."

"No—" Tian Wan refused without even thinking about it, with a stern voice, "Uncle, Wanxin was framed by someone. Wanxin doesn't want to marry Sun Qian. Uncle, you want to marry me?" Make the decision for Wanxin!"

Mr. Wen frowned, Tian Wanxin continued without waiting for his answer, "Wanxin didn't know anything about it, and all this happened because she was drugged, uncle, Wanxin doesn't like Sun Qian, Wanxin doesn't want to marry him..."

"Enough!" Mr. Wen said coldly, "Even if you were framed, everyone will see that you and Sun Qian have a physical relationship Even if it proves that you were framed, is there anyone in the capital who is willing to marry an innocent girl?" How could

Tian Wanxin not understand what Wen Xiangye said? She only felt that her feet were weak for a while, and she fell to the ground involuntarily, her face pale.

She is not reconciled!

Why did things become like this? She had clearly arranged everything, why did it end up like this? How could Liu Ting know her plan? Why did she drink the drugged cup of tea in the end?

There was still Sun Qian's aura on her body, which made her look ugly for a while, she didn't even dare to look at Sun Yu's expression just now, everything was messed up.

No! She is not reconciled!

Prime Minister Wen looked at her with extremely disappointed eyes. How could he not see if he was drugged? Where was the delirious look on her face when she was hit by someone? Apart from the panic of being found out, where does it look like someone has been drugged?

He never imagined that his niece, whom he loves so much, would do such a thing without self-love!

"From now on, you stay in the room well. I will agree with the Sun family on an auspicious date for getting married. Before that, you stay in the room and reflect on yourself!" After saying that, she turned around and left without waiting for Tian Wanxin to answer.

Tian Wan fell to the ground helplessly, looking at the direction where Master Wen was leaving, the expression on her face gradually changed from pain and unwillingness at the beginning to resentment and resentment.

——Liu Ting, just wait, I won't let it go!

Wen Zisheng, who was standing quietly in the corner of the door, silently saw Tian Wanxin's reaction. He hadn't left from the beginning. Speaking of which, whether Prime Minister Wen believed that she was drugged, she had to attribute it to herself. Her thoughts are meticulous, the medicine she originally gave Liu Ting, in addition to making people weak and stimulating the original-primary-impulse-movement, it will not make people lose consciousness. In other words, from beginning to end, the drug Everyone is sane, it's just that she can't control her behavior.

Self-inflicted evil is probably talking about Tian Wanxin at this moment.