Chapter 67

Don't teenagers of this age grow up very fast? But Nangong Ye seemed to have stopped completely. It was so strange that he was of such a stature when we first met him, and he is still of such a stature now.

After hearing Wen Zisheng's words, Nangong Ye's eyes flickered, but he didn't say anything. Judging from his reaction, it seemed that he didn't intend to speak. In the end, it was Wen Zisheng who broke the silence, "You have Where are you going? Why is there no news at all?"

Regarding this, Nangong Ye just said lightly, "Something has been delayed." "What has been delayed

for so long? And there is no news during the period." Worried After such a long time, apart from being relieved the moment he saw Nangong Ye, he couldn't help feeling a little annoyed. This trace of annoyance came suddenly and strangely, but Wen Zisheng didn't delve into it.

Nangongye looked at him, a trace of hesitation flashed in his deep black eyes, "...Are you worried about me?"

Even if what Nangongye said was the truth, Wen Zisheng felt a little embarrassed for a moment when he asked him so bluntly. Coughing in a disguised way, he turned his eyes away, and said truthfully, "I've been missing for so long suddenly, so I'm naturally worried."

Looking elsewhere, he didn't notice the joy bursting out of Nangong Ye's eyes at that moment "Zisheng..." The cold voice called out his name in a low voice. This was the first time he heard his name from Nangong Ye. Body, strong hands also tightly around his waist.

He lowered his head, and just bumped into a pair of star-like black eyes, those eyes were no longer as calm as before, but filled with a trace of joy, with a rare softness, and a few wisps of warm smiles .

Such a dependent, such a natural hug, as if there had never been a separation in this period of time. Wen Zisheng was slightly dazed by the touch of his arms, but he was only stunned for a moment, but he returned to normal after a while.

He looked down at Nangong Ye who was in his arms with some amusement, and suddenly he couldn't connect him with the cold and noble prince in his previous life memory.

There was a slight smile in his voice unconsciously, "What's the matter?"

Before Nangong Ye could answer, a mocking voice suddenly came from behind him, "Nangong Ye, acting like a baby like a child, you Do you want to be more shameless?"

The person in his arms didn't react at all, but Wen Zisheng was taken aback, looked up and saw Murong Shu and Yun Qing, Murong Shu's face With a hint of provocative sarcasm, it seemed that he couldn't get used to Nangong Yelai's appearance in his arms.

And Yun Qing's expression was very surprised, "...Young Master Nangong?" The

young master Nangong who had been missing for so long appeared here without warning, but why is he hugging his young master like this? Thinking of this, he couldn't help frowning again, his young master had never had such close contact with people.

Thinking of this, he looked at Wen Zisheng again, thinking that he would see a similar uncomfortable expression on his face, but unfortunately he was wrong, Wen Zisheng's expression was very natural, as if he had hugged him countless times.

Wen Zisheng looked at Nangong Ye who was still hugging his waist, and the other party seemed to treat Murong Shu as if he didn't exist at all. He didn't even raise his eyelids, and didn't respond at all. He looked at Murong Shu in surprise: "You know each other?" ?"

Murong Shu raised his eyebrows, "It's not just acquaintance, the relationship is very deep!" When he said this, Murong Shu didn't know what he thought of, and his expression was slightly distorted.

Wen Zisheng, who had never seen Murong Shu with such an expression, was curious, "How do you say that?" Even Yun Qing showed an extremely curious look, and asked, "Murong, why have I never heard you mention it?" What about Young Master Nangong?"

Murong Shu snorted coldly, and said angrily, "Move a gourd, what's the point?" It's not hard to hear the resentment in his heart from his voice.

Wen Zisheng glanced at him, then looked down at Nangong Ye who had been silent all this time, stretched out his hand and slightly pushed him away, "If you don't want to say it, I won't force you, but—" He paused Suddenly, the eyelids drooped slightly, half covering the thoughts in the pupils, "—Can you really tell me?"

His voice was slightly disappointed, Nangongye frowned, and didn't like to see him like this , The words of explanation blurted out: "...It's not what you think." There was a trace of anxiety in her eyes that had never been emotionally ups and downs, she pursed her lips and fell silent for a moment, as if she had made up her mind, and said in a low voice: "What does Zisheng want to know?" ?"

The meaning in his words could not be clearer: I will tell you what you want to know.

Hearing this, the corners of Wen Zisheng's mouth rose slightly, and a sly smile flashed in his eyes. He admitted that he did it on purpose just now. The cold and noble prince in his previous life always seemed to be a little different to him. Although it felt a little wrong, But this knowledge made him feel inexplicably happy.

On the other side, Murong Shu was so surprised that his eyeballs almost fell out. He looked Nangong Ye up and down, with an expression of disbelief, "Are you Nangong Ye?" Nangong Ye with a blank expression on his face, could it be the person in front of him who is easily affected by others?

"Who are you? Did you steal this person-mask-mask from someone else?" After Murong Shu finished speaking, Nangong Ye only glanced at him indifferently, obviously that glance was very calm, but it was strange. Murong Shu sensed a trace of contempt from it, and in the sight of the other party, he instantly had the feeling that he had become an imbecile.

Now he can be quite sure that the person in front of him is Nangong Ye...

He glared sharply, "Do you have the nerve to act like a baby in front of someone younger than you?" His words were full of provocations to him, he glanced at Wen Zisheng, gloated and said, "He probably hasn't seen him yet." Have you seen your real appearance?"

In this world, except for a few people, almost no one has seen his appearance, so he did not believe that Nangong Ye would easily tell others about his personality!

Nangongye ignored him, he just looked at Wen Zisheng with dark black eyes, pursed his lips slightly, "...the timing is not right." There was a hint of uneasiness in his cold and calm voice, as if he was really afraid Wen Zisheng would be angry with him because of this.

Wen Zisheng still understood the nonsensical sentence. He meant that there was no right time to confess. He thought about it, and it seemed that this was really the case. Except that he asked him some questions at the beginning of the meeting, he didn't mention it again later, and Nangong Ye was not the kind of person who would take the initiative. A person who tells others about something.

So it seems understandable that it has been delayed until now.

"Then do you think now is the right time?" He looked at him with a smile, and he had already expected the answer without waiting for him to answer. Sure enough, Nangong Ye nodded silently, his eyes filled with calmness.

Murong Shu stared at them dumbfounded, feeling completely incomprehensible to this strange development, he looked back and forth at Nangong Ye and Wen Zisheng, and after a long, long time, he choked out a sentence, "What is the relationship between you two? "Even for his master, Nangong Ye has never been so enthusiastic.

Although Nangong Ye's performance like this is not enthusiastic at all, but if compared with Nangong Ye's previous appearance, it is definitely enthusiastic. He can see clearly Nangong Ye's dependence on Wen Zisheng in his eyes, because it is In this way, he felt incredible.

He never thought that he could see Nangong Ye showing such a humane expression in his lifetime. In his impression, Nangong Ye has always been indifferent and indifferent, and he can hardly feel any feeling that can be called human. Even on the way back with him, I didn't see any change in him, but his appearance changed completely after seeing Wen Zisheng.

He was still the same indifferent, but in his eyes, he could see the emotional changes that belonged to people, which was something that rarely appeared in Nangong Ye in the past.

Looking up at Nangong Ye, Murong Shu's expression instantly became a little complicated, as if mixed with a hint of relief and a little taste.

Obviously they have known each other for the longest time, and he used to worship him like an older brother, but why did he care more about someone he hadn't known for a long time than him in the end?

The sadness in his eyes was too blatant, and Wen Zisheng couldn't ignore it even if he wanted to. Whenever he saw that Yun Qing had no time to deal with Murong Shu because of himself, he would show such eyes. No matter how famous their reputation is, in fact, these few people are still children who haven't really grown up, right?

Wen Zisheng shook his head with a grin, and looked at Murong Shu, "Tell me first, what is your relationship with Nangong Ye." His relationship with Nangong Ye seems to be really hard to decide.

Murong Shu didn't answer, Nangong Ye became dissatisfied first, he held Wen Zisheng's head in both hands, turned him to himself, and said word by word: "You can ask me!" "Eh?

" Asked: "Okay, then what is your relationship with Murong Shu?"

Nangong Ye was silent for a moment, and then seemed to be a little reluctant to reply: "...In counting, he is my junior brother."

Murong Shu felt his own The temples are throbbing, "What do you mean by counting? Is it so reluctant to admit that I am your junior brother?"

Nangong Ye pretended not to hear, and looked at Wen Zisheng with bright eyes.

Wen Zisheng was taken aback. He never thought about this possibility. If Murong Shu was Nangong Ye's junior, then wouldn't Nangong Ye be Master Murongshu's apprentice? If this is the case, then it makes sense that Nangong Ye's medical skills are very good.

But—

"Why have I never heard that Miracle Physician Zhai has two apprentices?" Miracle Physician Di is Murong Shu's master. Whether it is in the previous life or now, it is well known that Murong Shu's master has only one apprentice, and that is Murong Shu. One extra?