Chapter 70

It was already afternoon when the maid came to report. Generally, Prime Minister Wen seldom looked for Wen Zisheng at this time. If he suddenly asked him to go to the hall, something must have happened. After dismissing the maid, Wen Zisheng looked at Nangong Ye at the side, turned his gaze around his face a few times, and suddenly asked, "Has my father seen your real face?" Hearing this, Nangong Ye nodded slightly

.

Seeing this, Wen Zisheng nodded thoughtfully, did not continue, but changed the subject, "My father probably has some urgent business to look for me at this time, you..." Nangong Ye understood what he meant,

faintly Said: "You go, it's time for me to report to the palace."

Wen Zisheng opened his eyes slightly, "Have you not entered the palace yet?"

Nangong Ye's answer was affirmative. It seems that Nangong Ye came to look for him as soon as he returned to Beijing, and he didn't even enter the palace.

"Then you—" he hesitated for a moment before continuing to ask: "—do you want to enter the palace like this?" While speaking, his eyes stayed on his face, and he didn't know when the Holy Majesty saw such a picture. How would it feel to have a face very similar to Nangong Yao's.

Nangong Ye naturally shook his head, and Wen Zisheng immediately felt a little sorry. If it wasn't for his curiosity, Nangong Ye didn't need to take off the mask, and now he had to put it on again, so he couldn't help asking: "Will it be troublesome to restore it to the way it was just now?" "

No Yes." Nangong Ye took out a small bottle from his bosom, and immediately, with a few muffled sounds of "Ka Ka Ka", the clothes that had been shortened and tightened because of the sudden increase in stature instantly became fit again, and he watched helplessly. Wen Zisheng couldn't help being amazed at the sudden shortening of a tall boy who was half a head shorter than himself.

Of course, the most shocking thing was the first time he saw Nangong Ye's "growth" process, it was definitely an experience that was so shocking that he didn't even know what to say.

Nangongye saw his expression, a slight smile flashed in his black eyes, he said lightly: "I will get used to it." Wen Zisheng immediately replied: "Habit is

one thing, but I think, this kind of No matter how many times I re-watch things, I'm still going to be amazed." Because it's just amazing.

In fact, there are still many things I want to say to the other party, but because Wen Xiangye is still waiting for him in the lobby, Wen Zisheng has no choice but to end this conversation reluctantly. After seeing Nangongye put on the human-skin-mask again, he asked, "Will you come tomorrow?" Nangongye

paused, "As long as you want."

So Wen Zisheng felt relieved and deliberately ignored The joy that emerged from the bottom of his heart instantly made him smile slightly, and he said, "I don't have anything to do tomorrow, so I'll go find you .

"

, he didn't notice the softness hidden under the coldness in the eyes of the person who was always watching him from behind.

With his back to the entrance of the hall, Prime Minister Wen slightly raised his head to look at the calligraphy and painting of galloping horses on the wall, and he didn't turn his head when he heard the footsteps behind him.

Wen Zisheng looked around, his father was the only one in the hall, and the low air pressure emanating from Prime Minister Wen's body made the atmosphere of the whole hall a bit depressing.

Seeing Mr. Wen like this, Wen Zisheng guessed that something had happened, suppressing the doubts in his heart, he asked aloud: "Daddy, are you looking for me?" After a moment of silence, Mr. Wen asked such a

question Question, "Zisheng, have you heard anything about Wanxin recently?"

Almost as soon as he heard this sentence, Wen Zisheng knew that this incident probably had something to do with Tian Wanxin again, and said, "Didn't my cousin say My cousin is in a depressed mood, so why don't you take your cousin out for a while to relax?"

During this period of time, he really didn't pay much attention to Tian Wanxin's affairs. Before, he asked Zhuqing to keep an eye on him and report to him in time. Later, when he heard that Sun Qian was going out with Tian Wanxin, he asked Zhuqing to follow him. Seeing what Zhuqing came back to report, he thought that nothing special happened.

Moreover, according to Sun Qian's performance some time ago, he believed that even if he took Tian Wanxin out, Sun Qian would definitely not be able to make Tian Wanxin feel better.

how? Could it be that Tian Wanxin has caused some trouble after not paying attention to it for a while?

It's no wonder he thinks this way, it's because Tian Wanxin is too restless, she dared to hook up with Sun Yu under Sun Qian's nose, what else would she not dare to do?

Naturally, Prime Minister Wen didn't know what Wen Zisheng was thinking at the moment, and he sighed for a long time. He finally turned around, his face grieved, and his voice was also low, "I received the news today that on the way out of Beijing, Sun Qian and When Wanxin's carriage passed a cliff, the horses pulling the carriage suddenly went berserk, the carriage rushed down the cliff, Sun Qian disappeared, and Wanxin—" When talking about

Tian Wanxin, the pain on Prime Minister Wen's face became more obvious , There was a clear grief in his eyes, and he almost couldn't control his emotions.

Wen Zisheng's heart moved, and he hurriedly stepped forward, "What's wrong with my cousin?"

Wen Xiangye took a deep breath, but still couldn't help the slight choking in his voice, "Wanxin fell off the cliff with the carriage and died on the spot. death."

Hearing these words, Wen Zisheng still had a sense of unreality, would Tian Wanxin die so easily? He didn't believe it at all, "Has this been confirmed? Have you seen the body of my cousin?" If Tian Wanxin really died so easily, then why did he plan to let him marry Sun Qian?

What really hurts people is not death, but making the other party keep getting what they want. What Tian Wan wants, he makes her not get it, but——

He hasn't really punished Tian Wanxin, and hasn't really made her suffer so much that she can't recover. Did she just die like this?

Mr. Wen said: "After the Sun family learned the news, they immediately sent people down to look for it, and soon they found the carriage that fell off the cliff. Beside the carriage, the arms, face, and all the exposed places were scratched by the rocks."

Wen Zisheng let go of his slightly frowned brows, and after a long silence, he said to Wen Xiangye: "Life and death are fate, Daddy you Don't be too sad."

As he said this, Wen Zisheng didn't believe that Tian Wanxin would die like this at all, especially when he heard that Tian Wanxin's face was scratched by gravel, he couldn't help doubting This is Tian Wanxin's method to escape from Sun Qian's torture.

Master Wen shook his head, "I once promised Wanxin's mother that I would take good care of her, but I never expected..." At this point, he just sighed a long time, but he didn't say the rest I can't go down.

Wen Zisheng looked at the grief-stricken Prime Minister Wen, wanted to comfort him but didn't know where to start, he sighed after a long time, and said: "Daddy's love for my cousin for so many years, everyone has seen it, This time it was an accident, so I can't blame Daddy, my aunt will understand Daddy."

After all, it is a child who has been hurt for so many years, no matter whether this matter is true or not, Wen Zisheng knows that it will definitely deal a big blow to Lord Wen.

"Get ready. I'll go to Sun's residence with daddy tomorrow morning."

Wen Zisheng nodded, "Zisheng knows."

Prime Minister Wen waved his hand, "Go back first." He wanted to be alone for a while.

Wen Zisheng left the hall, walked a long way, but couldn't help but stop at the corner, turned his head to look in the direction of the hall, and saw Mr. Wen standing alone in the middle of the hall from a distance, sighed deeply in his heart His father's love for Tian Wanxin came from the heart, even no less than his own.

But Tian Wanxin didn't know how to cherish at all. In her mind, she probably never regarded them as family members. At this point, he believed that his father was not really unable to see it, but he just didn't want to admit it.

And his father probably didn't expect that Tian Wanxin not only didn't regard them as family members, but even ruthlessly planned to eradicate them when they hindered her from climbing up.

Such a venomous snake is probably always a hidden danger if it stays. If Tian Wanxin is really dead this time, then that's all. If not, he has to consider whether to let her never get up again!

It was night, Wen Zisheng stayed in the room alone, Yun Qing was occupied by Murong Shu, the two of them went out and haven't come back, that's good, he didn't need to think of excuses to send Yun Qing away.

He estimated the time, Tian Wanxin's news had already been sent back, and Zhuqing who had been following them should also be back. In fact, according to the past practice, Zhuqing should have come back earlier, and he should have received it sooner. news.

But it turned out that Zhuqing didn't disappoint him, he didn't have to wait long before Zhuqing appeared.

"Is Tian Wanxin really dead?" This was the question he was most concerned about.

Zhu Qing truthfully reported: "The accident of the carriage falling off the cliff was designed by someone."

Zhu Qing's words confirmed Wen Zisheng's guess, and he frowned slightly, "Is it Tian Wanxin's design?" Under the circumstances, can you still have the time to arrange these things?

"No." Zhu Qing denied it, "It was designed by Sun Yu."

"Sun Yu?" Wen Zisheng's heart moved, and he frowned, "So, Tian Wanxin is not dead?

" Someone else has already dropped the bag."

"Then what happened to Sun Qian?"

"Sun Qian was thrown into the carriage after being stunned, and Sun Yu planned to use this accident to get rid of Sun Qian."

Wen Zisheng sneered , "He has a good plan!" Recently, probably because of Tian Wanxin's stimulation, Sun Qian suddenly changed his past, broke up with all the old cronies, took over some of the Sun's property, and made a good job. In terms of results, his father was very satisfied with Sun Qian's performance, and seemed to want to continue to train him.

Although Sun Qian is a concubine, Sun Yu's mother has passed away, and Sun Houye has never established a concubine. As long as Sun Houye helps Sun Qian's mother upright, then Sun Qian will also become a concubine, and his status will be the same as that of a concubine. Sun Woo equaled.