Chapter 90

"What do you want me to do?"

His voice was not loud, but it was very clear in this quiet space where no sound could be heard, even the trace of bewilderment in his voice could be clearly heard.

Nangongye's heart moved for no reason, as if he was stabbed lightly by something. It didn't hurt, but he absolutely couldn't ignore it. He looked at Wen Zisheng quietly, his eyes softened little by little, for a long time, gently He sighed deeply, with deep helplessness.

He actually wanted to ask this question clearly. He really wanted to know what kind of position his love for Wen Zisheng was in, and was it as important as he expected? However, how could he be willing to ask when he saw such a heart-wrenching blank expression on the young man's warm and jade-like face?

He still can't be cruel to him, and he can't just watch him make things difficult, he wishes to get rid of all the things that make him difficult in this world, so that he can do it happily and with peace of mind for the rest of his life things he likes.

He sighed softly again, approaching him slowly, watching him silently, Wen Zisheng raised his face slightly, watching him stop two steps away in front of him, and then watching him pull him back naturally. Raising his hand, he said lightly, "You don't need to worry about Yun Qing's matter."

Wen Zisheng was startled, but still looked up at him wordlessly.

"After seven days, you will still follow me to the country of Qi." Nangong Ye said softly, his cold voice was as soft as the softest air in the world, Wen Zisheng's expression moved, and the next moment, he unconsciously turned his hand back Hold Nangong Ye's hand.

"I never thought of agreeing." He suddenly said such a sentence, his voice was low but firm.

Nangong Ye paused, his black eyes flickered for a moment, and before he answered, he heard Wen Zisheng continue as if talking to himself: "Yunqing is very important to me, but you are also very important to me. I will think of a way, no matter what, I never thought of agreeing to his conditions."

How could he agree to the request to sever ties with Nangong Ye?

Besides, he has always been wary of Fei Junhao. Although it was a bit unexpected for him to threaten him with Yun Qing, how could he have no second-hand preparations these years? Over the years, in order to compete for the throne, Fei Junhao has done a lot of tricks behind his back. No matter how clean his hands are, there is no guarantee that he will not leave one or two points behind.

And these two points are enough for him.

How could he allow himself to fall into such a passive situation again after living a new life?

Although he didn't quite understand Fei Junhao's motives for asking him to sever ties with Nangong Ye, he originally thought that Fei Junhao would ask him to agree to his marriage, of course, no matter what kind of request, he would It is impossible to agree.

Moreover, based on his understanding of Fei Junhao, even if he compromises on this matter, Fei Junhao will never let Yun Qing go easily, and will definitely use Yun Qing to continue to threaten him with other things, maybe the next step He was about to use Yun Qing to get him to agree to their marriage.

Thinking of this, he sneered, and continued: "Fei Junhao thought very well, he wanted to get my father's support through me, so that he could at least gain a little advantage in the battle with the third prince, and use Yun Qing to come Threatening me also proves that he has investigated me, but so what? Anyway, he just has a good idea, I will not agree, and neither will my father. "

Fights between princes have been happening in all dynasties. Once you stand in the right line, you will naturally enjoy endless glory and wealth. But if you stand in the wrong line, it is not just a simple matter of losing your life. An instant thing. And the best way to protect yourself in this situation is not to get involved in this kind of battle.

On this point, his father was very correct. He never participated in the battle between the princes, and he only stood firmly on the side of the Holy One. In his father's plan, he actually did not want him to fight with the emperor. People in the royal family have anything to do with it.

In the previous life, if he hadn't insisted on it himself, his father would have even helped him find marriage partners, all of whom were from ordinary family backgrounds. From this point, we can see his father's thoughts.

Suddenly feeling someone lightly touch his cheek, Wen Zisheng came back from his own thoughts, looked along the hand on his cheek, Wen Zisheng saw Nangong Ye who was looking at him intently, The usually expressionless face now has extremely soft eyes, and the thin lips that are habitually pressed are now slightly raised.

Wen Zisheng was startled, and then slightly opened his eyes in disbelief.

Nangong Ye... laughed?

The arc is very small, but there is no doubt that Nangong Ye is indeed smiling at this moment, and it is not the kind of flashing smile that hangs on his lips at this moment, it is clear and clear smile.

When he was still immersed in the shock of suddenly seeing Nangong Ye laughing, Nangong Ye's hand had already left his cheek, turned to put it on his shoulder, and put it on his shoulder gently, just like he had done countless times before. done like that.

But this time, for some reason, Wen Zisheng could feel the pleasant aura emanating from him with just such a small movement.

Nangong Ye said: "Just now I was really afraid that you would really say that you would give up on me."

No one would know that when he heard from Wen Zisheng that he would never agree to Fei Junhao's request, the surprise that suddenly exploded in his chest.

For Wen Zisheng, the idea that he is also a very important existence became very clear and strong at that moment. Is there anything else that can surprise him like this?

Hearing his words, Wen Zisheng paused for a moment, and frowned slightly, but then he let go, with a somewhat dumbfounding expression on his face, and he said, "Why do you think so?" It seemed

incredible , he glanced at him in confusion, "Did I do something to make you have such an illusion?"

Nangong Ye just smiled, and the faint smile never disappeared after it spread from the corners of his lips, but At this moment, it seemed that it was getting deeper and deeper. He stretched out his hand and gently pinched Wen Zisheng's cheek. Although his expression was flat, there was a very natural intimacy in his movements.

Wen Zisheng looked at him dejectedly, his slurred speech was caused by his pinching his cheeks, "...you shrink back."

Nangongye spoke obediently as expected, but what he said was: "The matter of Yun Qing You don't need to worry, I'm here."

Wen Zisheng replied without thinking, "You don't need this matter, I will solve it myself." He couldn't rely on Nangong Ye all the time.

Looking at his expression, Nangong Ye knew what he was thinking without even thinking about it, "I'm glad I can help you." Being able to help him solve some problems is what he wishes for the most. He likes Wen Zisheng the most when he meets He is the first person who comes to mind when there is a problem, and he has been working hard in this direction.

But this time Wen Zisheng insisted extraordinarily, "I can't rely on you all the time, if one day you are gone, what should I do?"

Hearing this, Nangong Ye didn't even think about it, "I'm always here." As long as you need it, I'm always there. But he didn't say this sentence, he is not the kind of person who can hang these words on his lips.

Wen Zisheng stared at him intently, for a long time, but sighed softly, "No one can guarantee what will happen in the future." Even if he is really willing to do anything at this moment, what about the future? Can he guarantee that he will always like him?

Time is the most ruthless thing, he can turn all good things into bad things, but facing this kind of transformation, no one can do anything.

Nangongye frowned slightly. He couldn't argue with Wen Zisheng's words, so he stopped talking. But this does not mean that he will compromise. He will try his best to eliminate any factors that may put Wen Zisheng in danger.

The two discussed about Yunqing that night, and Nangongye didn't bring it up again, and Wen Zisheng changed the topic quite tacitly, just when Wen Zisheng thought that Nangongye had promised him not to intervene in Yunqing's affairs When Nangong Ye turned around, he began to investigate.

On the second day, when Wen Zisheng was going to go to the Fifth Prince's Mansion to negotiate with Fei Junhao, Zhu Qing suddenly appeared in front of Wen Zisheng with news about Yun Qing.

"What did you say?" Wen Zisheng frowned all of a sudden.

Zhuqing still had the same attitude of being humble and silent, lowered her head slightly, and repeated again: "Mr. Yunqing is not in the hands of the Fifth Prince." "

What's going on?" Wen Zisheng naturally heard his words clearly. In other words, he can understand the meaning of this sentence, but he doesn't understand what's going on. If Yun Qing is not in Fei Junhao's hands, then why is the wooden carving that Yun Qing always carries close to him? In Fei Junhao's hands?

Zhu Qing said: "Mr. Yunqing did fall into the hands of the Fifth Prince at the beginning, but he was soon rescued by Mr. Murong. The wood carving probably fell when he left in a hurry."

After listening to Zhu Qing's words, Wen Zisheng's frowning brows finally relaxed slightly, "Then where is Yun Qing at the moment?"