Chapter 7

As the elders of the three dynasties, the Liu family's status in the imperial capital is naturally not low, and Liu Yuan, the son of the Liu family, as a banished son, can be imagined how much he is favored. He was polite, but for some reason, he always seemed very hostile towards Wen Zisheng. He had already felt this kind of hostility in his previous life, but he didn't take it seriously because he didn't have much contact with him at that time.

But this life is different. After knowing that Liu Yuan will be named General Qing, Wen Zisheng in this life has already made up his mind to establish a good relationship with him. Many friends are better than many enemies. If a person with a different status helped him, maybe Fei Junhao wouldn't do it so blatantly.

Although he didn't understand why Liu Yuan didn't want to see him, Wen Zisheng was still confident that he could make the other party let go of their prejudice against him.

In the early morning of the second day, Liu Yuan came to visit with gifts, and Liu Ting, Liu Yuan's sister, was also with him. At the same age as Tian Wanxin, she is smart and calm, and she will come with Liu Yuan at this time, probably because she is afraid that Liu Yuan will say something wrong, or that Liu Yuan will be embarrassed. After all, although Liu Yuan is not at fault for this matter, Liu Yuan still Part of the responsibility needs to be taken.

"My younger brother's mischief caused younger brother Zisheng to be injured. My younger brother is very sorry. My parents have already reprimanded my younger brother in the past few days, and I hope that younger brother Zisheng will not blame my younger brother too much. This small gift is not a respect. Brother Sheng will love it." As expected of Liu Ting, who came out of everyone's family, she spoke and did everything without leaking, and her brother Sheng brought the distance between the two closer for no reason, and her sincere eyes also made people feel good.

Wen Zisheng smiled slightly, "Sister Ting is too far-fetched, and I also need to be responsible for this matter. Liu Yuan is younger than me, so I shouldn't have messed around with Liu Yuan. In terms of it, the person who is really to blame should be It's me, this injury is also a lesson." As he spoke, he glanced at Liu Yuan who was standing beside him pursing his lips and not saying a word, seeing the other's fair little face tense, he couldn't help feeling a little amused, Liu Yuan at this time, how can he see the might of the general in the future?

Seeing him looking at him, Liu Yuan's little face tightened even more. He obviously wanted to give him a hard look, but when he thought of what his sister told him before coming here, he forcibly closed his eyes back. Nasally snorted softly, then turned away and stopped talking.

Wen Zisheng was slightly surprised. He didn't have much contact with Liu Yuan in his previous life, and his impression of him had always been that the other party didn't want to see him, but now after contacting him again, he suddenly found that Liu Yuan didn't want to see him. Get into trouble with him?

This is strange.

"Brother Zisheng is fine if he doesn't get angry with his younger brother." Liu Ting smiled, admiring secretly in her heart, no wonder it was rumored that the four words "gentle and moist as jade" were specially tailored for him, because in addition to these four words Other than that, I really can't find any other words to describe it. A gentleman is as smooth as jade, gentle yet radiant. She looked at Wen Zisheng carefully, and couldn't help but sigh, how much should he attract the emperor when he grows up? The son and the girl lost their hearts.

The result of this meeting was naturally two joys. Liu Ting went back with full of admiration for Wen Zisheng, ignoring Liu Yuan's taut face and insisted on keeping him. Her intention was to let the two children have a good time. To get along, it's best to be a best friend. She also has selfish intentions. If her younger brother can become a best friend with the Prime Minister's son, it will be helpful to the Liu family and himself in the future.