Chapter 24

After a long time, Fei Junchen suddenly hooked his lips into a smile, and returned to the careless nobleman just now. He looked around Wen Zisheng with a scrutinizing gaze, and then slowly said: "It's really interesting, Rong Hua Who in the world doesn't pursue wealth? I never thought that Zisheng's pursuit would be so special."

Wen Zisheng said softly, "It's just that everyone has their own ambitions." With a respectful and polite attitude, he lowered his head slightly and felt two eyes firmly nailing him On himself, he felt a stabbing edge, but soon, the two eyes suddenly disappeared, and he heard the noble prince say: "Zisheng and this prince are also considered to be destined, and what Zisheng said Please, my prince is naturally willing to help."

Hearing this, Wen Zisheng heaved a sigh of relief, knowing that he had finally slipped through this time, he raised his head with a smile, but unexpectedly met a pair of black eyes full of interest, he smiled slightly. Dazed, looking again, but still with indifferent eyes, he hesitated for a moment, and then said: "Zisheng thanked the third prince here first, because I offended you so much just now, please forgive me." After finishing speaking, he couldn't bear it

again Living in his heart sighed, talking like a charade at this moment, to be honest, he had experienced enough in his previous life, enough to make him feel tired, but he also understood that their identities had already doomed them It is impossible to do what ordinary people do as they please.

"Oh?" Fei Junchen pretended not to understand, and said: "Zisheng came to visit the prince specially, what is the crime?"

Wen Zisheng said: "The words of Zisheng just now are so offensive, it should not be."

" In that case, then——" Fei Junchen hooked the corners of his lips, and smiled meaningfully, "—how about Zisheng staying with the prince for lunch?

" It's an honor, but Zisheng has already promised his father that he will rush back to reunite with his family today, so—" He didn't continue talking, with a slightly embarrassed look on his face, he looked up at the noble prince opposite.

Fei Junchen did not speak, but stared at him with dark eyes. Even with a slight smile on his lips at this moment, Wen Zisheng could not completely relax. Ever since he mentioned the name of Si Quan, his spirit has been He has been in a tense state, and he knows that it is not so easy for him to pass the test in this matter.

The Si Quan he was talking about is the big celebrity in front of the current emperor, the imperial bodyguard, a role that can be absolutely trusted in front of the emperor, and two years later, it will be the year when the fifth prince Fei Junhao turns eighteen years old , was bestowed upon the fifth prince Fei Junhao by the Holy One.

That year when the small countries around the Qing kingdom invaded, the fifth prince volunteered to fight the enemy on his own initiative. Now the emperor was very happy, so he gave Fei Junhao his most proud bodyguard, Siquan, and asked him to completely obey the arrangement of the fifth prince. Let alone how many difficulties the young guard named Si Quan helped the fifth prince solve, what really made the fifth prince trust Si Quan was the deadly sword he blocked for the fifth prince on the battlefield.

But who knows that the real master of this young man named Si Quan is not the current Shengsheng, let alone the fifth prince, but the third prince Fei Junchen!

It was the second thing that Fei Junchen's mother and concubine left him besides the jade pendant, a loyal guard who only obeyed his orders. For so many years, because of this hidden guard who was hiding in the dark, Fei Junchen thought I don't know how much the things to be done went smoothly. Later, Siquan was given to Fei Junhao by the Holy Master by mistake, which helped him clear many obstacles on the road to fight for the throne.

Therefore, the matter about this Si Quan is absolutely confidential, and the fewer people who know about it, the better, unless it is the closest confidant around him. After the matter was revealed, one can imagine how much shock it would cause to Fei Junchen.

What was thought to be absolutely impossible to be known by others, was suddenly said by a young man at this moment, and he would definitely suspect that there were only betrayals around him at the first moment.

And Wen Zisheng's conjecture was also correct. When Fei Junchen heard the name Si Quan, he was shocked and immediately guessed who leaked these things. There are no more than three people around him who know about this matter, but these three people have been with him since he was a child, and they can be regarded as the people left by his mother and concubine. Their nature is almost the same as that of Si Quan. It's just that the position is different, so if it is said to betray, it is almost impossible.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help looking at Wen Zisheng. The young man whose stature was not as tall as his chest stood upright. Although his figure was slender and thin, he was calm and calm without any weakness.

"If that's the case, then the prince won't be too difficult for others." He said slowly, Wen Zisheng realized that he had agreed to not stay for lunch, but then he heard him say: "But in Zisheng Before leaving, this prince needs to know how Zisheng knew about this matter, or in other words, who revealed this matter to Zisheng."