Chapter 66

Fei Junchen squinted his eyes and looked at him carefully. After a while, he suddenly said something surprising, "Zisheng, if my prince proposes marriage to you, will you agree?"

Wen Zisheng didn't even raise his eyebrows, and said affirmatively: "No

Such an answer was within Fei Junchen's expectations, but he still couldn't help feeling a little disappointed in his heart, "What if the prince insists?"

Wen Zisheng glanced at him, and asked calmly, "Where is the third prince? " Are you going to let the daughter of the general's mansion be the concubine or Zisheng?"

Fei Junchen was startled for a moment, then smiled dumbly, "Zisheng, you are always so calm that this prince thinks you don't look like a fourteen-year-old Young man."

Wen Zisheng was noncommittal.

What Wen Zisheng said is very realistic. He has already made an engagement with the daughter of the General's Mansion. If he proposes marriage to Wen Zisheng again, the prince can only have one concubine, and there must be one of them who can't do it The concubine, and the general's mansion and the prime minister's mansion, neither of which can be offended by him now, no matter where it is, it is inappropriate to be the concubine.

I have to say that Wen Zisheng's question was so sharp that he was speechless.

But he was still a little reconciled in his heart. Many princes and ladies in the imperial capital were obsessed with him, but the young man in front of him always regarded him as a scourge, wishing to draw a line with him.

To you, is this prince really so bad? Bad enough to make you avoid it?

This kind of question came to his lips, and he turned it around a few times and finally let him swallow it back. His pride did not allow him to ask such a question.

Suppressing a little loneliness in his heart, his expression returned to his usual chattering and laughing, and the next chat became more casual, and after a short chat, Fei Junchen left, and after Fei Junchen left, Wen Zisheng fell into deep thought middle.

Regarding the sudden assassination of Fei Junhao, he was puzzled at first. After all, this had never happened in the previous life, but after Fei Junchen came, he suddenly figured it out.

There was no such thing as Fei Jun's assassination in the previous life. That's because in the previous life, Fei Junhao at this time had already won the favor of the current emperor, and there was no need to spend any more time to make such a thing. He was almost certain that the assassination was the case of Fei Jun. Hao arranged it himself, in order to frame Fei Junchen.

The situation in this life is very different from the previous life.

In the previous life, it was Fei Junhao who made great contributions to annihilating the bandits in the south of the Yangtze River, and the remnants of the bandits in the south of the Yangtze River did not cause rebellion, because Fei Junhao had suppressed them before it happened; , The outstanding performance time and time again has already made him a big celebrity in today's holy place.

But in this life, because of his own intervention, many things have changed. The incident of the bandits in the south of the Yangtze River was solved by Fei Junchen, which also exposed the fact that Fei Junhao did not wipe out all the bandits. The impression of not hesitating to lie, and the one who defeated the Yiren also became Fei Junchen. The big celebrity in the previous life has completely turned into Fei Junchen in this life.

Under such circumstances, Fei Junhao had to do his best to restore his image, so he planned the assassination incident this time, and played a bitter show in front of the Holy One. Impressions in mind.

Wen Zisheng sneered.

In order to achieve the goal, Fei Junhao really worked hard.

A few days later, Fei Junchen set off for the border. This time he brought only a small number of people, all of whom were close friends. The situation was completely different from the last time he set off for the border. No one even knew that he had already set off. .

Out of the gate of the city, Fei Junchen suddenly tightened the reins, sat on the horse and looked back at the empty street. It was not yet dawn, and the morning fog had not completely dissipated. The fog was so foggy that only the outline of the street could be vaguely seen.

"Master?" The confidant next to him who stopped because of his stop asked suspiciously, "Is the master waiting for someone?"

Fei Junchen was silent for a moment, then turned his head with a flat face, "Let's go."

He waited That person probably won't come. He had already informed the other party of the time of departure, and if he really wanted to see him off, he would not have waited until this time.

No matter how unwilling to admit it, it can't change the fact that Wen Zisheng probably really has no intentions of him.

The group of people walked slowly and slowly disappeared into the summer morning light.

Fei Junchen's departure didn't have much impact in the imperial capital, and many people didn't even know the Holy Majesty's intention of arranging him to go to the border, but people with a discerning eye knew that going to the border was a thankless task, so some gossip began to spread When rumors spread that the third prince was no longer favored by the Holy One, those who stood on the side of the third prince were a little panicked.

At this time, the Holy Majesty also visited the injured fifth prince's mansion many times, and every time he came, he would bring a lot of precious medicinal materials, and even let several old doctors from the imperial hospital temporarily live in the fifth prince's mansion, on standby at any time.

Of course, some people think that this is just His Majesty's concern for his injured child, and there is no other meaning, but as the saying goes, the king's heart is unpredictable, and no one will know what is going on until the last day. sure.

Even Wen Zisheng couldn't be sure.

Things have developed to the way they are today, and he is already uncertain. The development of many things has already deviated from the original track. He dare not say that Fei Junchen's position in the mind of the Holy One is still the same at this moment, but at least from this time From the timing of the assassination, it can be seen that the Holy Spirit still favors Fei Junchen in his heart.

After all, the Holy Majesty found a scapegoat for Fei Junchen on the premise that Fei Junchen was the mastermind behind the scenes, and this is enough to explain.

Yun Qing pushed open the door and rushed in, with the corners of his mouth raised high, his whole body exuded excitement from the inside out, "Master, Murong is here!

" They all looked excited, "Murong Shu is here?"

"Yeah, he came here with his master, and he is talking to the master in the lobby!" "

Then it's no wonder you're so excited." Wen Zisheng caught his excitement , the corners of their mouths also raised slightly, since the last time they parted, they hadn't seen each other for almost a year, but Murong Shu was quite tolerant, he estimated that Murong Shu should have found a chance to sneak out of the hall by now.

Sure enough, after a while, Wen Zisheng saw Murong Shu in his room with a pretentious face. Yun Qing's eyes were filled with surprise, and he rushed to Murong Shu quickly, blushing with excitement He raised his face and asked excitedly: "Aren't you in the hall? Why did you come here so soon?"

Of course I came to see you!

Murong Shu coughed lightly, and said lightly, "I don't think I have anything to do over there, so I came to see you..."

Wen Zisheng laughed, and stared at Murong Shu with a half-smile, not seeing him for nearly a year, Murong Shu The book has grown a lot taller, half a head taller than Yun Qingdu.

Smiling, he said: "You haven't seen each other for so long, you probably have a lot to say, I want to go to the tea room for a cup of tea, so you can do it yourself." There will be retribution for blocking a marriage, of course he must know how to do it up.

Murong Shu took a look at him, probably satisfied with his sense of humor, it was rare that he didn't look at him with the incomparably haughty eyes before.

After leaving the room, the slightly sultry autumn wind blew past, messing up the hair around his ears, and the cicadas were singing one after another, making the yard more vibrant.

Suddenly, his footsteps stopped, the faint smile on the corner of his lips froze on his face, his slightly widened eyes were no longer calm as before, bright as star pupils had been filled with shock and surprise, then For a moment, he couldn't even speak, and could only stare blankly at the figure standing quietly in front of him.

Half a year has passed since the last time they met that slightly thin figure. During this period, the person in front of him has been missing for several months, and he has not heard any news about him until this moment. .

However, at this moment, this person was standing in front of him like this, without even the slightest sign, just unexpectedly appearing in front of him like this.

Nangong Ye!

He still hasn't changed, his demeanor is cold and noble, but his face still wears the iconic human-skin-mask that he has seen many times, his eyes are dark and deep like stars, but they are always calm , and even his stature didn't seem to change at all. But he knew in his heart that the other person's eyes alone were enough to let him know who he was.

"I'm back."

The cold and clean voice was as sweet as I remembered, and only I could understand how many complex emotions were contained in those four short words.

Strangely, after hearing what Nangong Ye said, Wen Zisheng's heart gradually calmed down, and he smiled slightly, "I knew you would come back."

He has never paid attention to what others say, no matter how alarmist others are, he always believes that Nangong Ye, who is like a god in Daqing Kingdom, cannot be easily defeated, so it is absolutely impossible for him to be in the world as others said. Died in the battle.

He always believed that he would come back.

And now, it turns out he was right.

A warm smile rippled from his eyes, and the corners of Wen Zisheng's lips couldn't stop rising, "Welcome back!"

Staring at Wen Zisheng closely, not letting go of the slightest change of emotion on his face, Nangong Ye slowly He walked towards him slowly, and stopped when he was two steps away. It was not until he got closer that Wen Zisheng finally confirmed that his stature had indeed not changed in the past year.

Even he himself has grown a little taller, but the other party has not changed at all. In the past, he only needed to look up at himself a little, but now he has to raise his head higher.

Thinking of the tall and straight figure of the other party in the previous life, Wen Zisheng couldn't help being amused, but at the same time, he was also a little puzzled, "It's been almost a year, and you don't seem to have grown taller at all?"