Chapter 91

"Where is Yun Qing at the moment?"

Zhu Qing replied: "Young Master Yun Qing was injured, and now he is staying in the south of the Yangtze River with Young Master Murong to recuperate."

Hearing this, the brows that were slightly relaxed just now frowned again, full of emotion Can't hide the worry on his face, "Is Yunqing injured? Is it serious?"

"Mr. Wen, there is no need to worry. Mr. Yunqing only suffered a minor injury on his foot, and he will recover after a few days of recuperation."

Hearing Zhuqing's words, Wen Zi Sheng finally felt relieved.

"The fifth prince really hasn't changed at all." It's really his characteristic not to let go of any useful chips in his hands. On the premise that Yun Qing had already been rescued, he actually dared to threaten him. Do you really think that he is easy to deal with?

Wen Zisheng's words like talking to himself made Zhuqing feel a little strange. Hearing the meaning of his words, people who didn't know would think that he had some old relationship with Fei Junhao, and he actually said something like "not at all." No change" came out.

But he felt that he didn't have any qualifications to ask questions, so he just gave him a slightly strange look, and then changed the topic silently, "After Mr. Yunqing was rescued by Mr. Murong, the Fifth Prince has been secretly sending people to search for them In the past few days, the censorship at the gate of the city has become much stricter." "

For such a useful bargaining chip, he will naturally not give up easily." Wen Zi Sheng sneered, "It doesn't matter, since you already know that Yun Qing is no longer in his hands, you don't need to be manipulated by him anymore.

" In the hands of the prince."

"Yes, Zhuqing understands."

Zhuqing took the order and went away, Wen Zisheng let out a long breath, looked up at the sky, his heart was still not completely relaxed, with Fei Junhao as a person, he would never let it go, if this trick doesn't work, there will definitely be more next move.

But Wen Zisheng did not expect that Fei Junhao's back move would be like this!

When he woke up from a strange room, he didn't think of Fei Junhao for the first time. Because of the drug, his head was still very groggy, and he couldn't think normally. He rubbed his dizzy and swollen head from Sitting up on the bed, I stared at this strange room for a long time before finally realizing it.

This is not his room!

After a moment of panic, he quickly calmed down, put down his hands, and calmly scanned the surrounding environment. This is a room full of elegance, and it is a room where men live. After looking carefully for a while, he found that this room looked more and more familiar, and he had definitely seen it before.

After a while, he withdrew his gaze, stared down at the brocade quilt covering him, his mind was running fast, and soon he came to the conclusion that this was Fei Junhao's room.

Even though he was very unwilling to accept such a conclusion in his heart, the more and more familiar furnishings around here told him that this was indeed Fei Junhao's room.

In the previous life, Fei Junhao lived in this room before the two of them got married. He never thought that he would set foot in this room in this life.

Thinking of this, his face became a little dignified. It has been six days since Fei Junhao gave him a seven-day agreement. During the two days that Fei Junhao promised to give him consideration, he has not given an answer for a long time. Fei Junhao got impatient and appeared in front of him again.

And Wen Zisheng, who already knew that Yun Qing was not in his hands, would naturally not be at his mercy, but he didn't let Fei Junhao know that he already knew about Yun Qing, it just made him misunderstand that Yun Qing had no effect on him. nothing.

Fei Junhao left very quickly that day, and he didn't say anything before leaving. Of course, Wen Zisheng would not be so naive to think that Fei Junhao would give up so easily. Although Fei Junhao hadn't moved much these days, he still kept I was guessing what Fei Junhao would do next.

But he didn't expect that Fei Junhao would send someone to drug him when he wasn't paying attention, and take him back to his mansion directly after being unconscious.

He has always been surrounded by people sent by Nangong Ye to protect him, and there are also secret guards arranged for him by Wen Xiangye. Fei Junhao was able to avoid these people in the dark and bring him out of the Xiangfu. It is conceivable I don't know how much effort Fei Junhao has spent.

Wen Zisheng never doubted Fei Junhao's ability, and he also believed that if Fei Junhao was allowed to ascend to the throne of God, the Daqing Kingdom would definitely be prosperous, which is why he never dared to underestimate him.

However, it is not an easy task to bring him out of the Xiangfu without anyone noticing. He was very surprised how Fei Junhao did it. Nangong Ye? What is the purpose of rashly bringing him from the prime minister's mansion to the fifth prince's mansion?

Questions piled up in his mind one after another. The sky outside gradually brightened. Wen Zisheng lifted the quilt and got out of bed to open the door. Unsurprisingly, the door was locked from the outside. He leaned against the door and watched carefully. There is movement outside, but it is very quiet outside, except for the occasional wind blowing and birdsong, almost no other sounds can be heard.

He was a little discouraged and went back to the door, walked around, the room was still quiet, except for him, he didn't see anyone, there was a potted plant on the small cabinet by the window, and an incense burner next to it. White smoke is curling upwards, and if there is a scent that seems to be absent, it permeates from there bit by bit.

Time passed little by little, and Wen Zisheng had given up his plan to escape. Judging from the current situation, it is basically impossible to escape relying on his own strength. It is better to accumulate strength and wait for Fei Junhao to come over. have a look.

At noon, someone finally came, but it was only two servants who came to deliver the food, and opened the door. One of them put the food prepared for him on the table, while the other went directly to the window, and it was almost lit. Add some spices to the censer.

Wen Zisheng has been watching the actions of those two people with cold eyes. The two people seemed to be completely oblivious to Wen Zisheng's existence. After finishing their tasks, they went out and locked the door and left.

The food on the table was constantly emitting heat. The smell of the food mixed with the smell of the spices in the room made Wen Zisheng feel so sick that he wanted to vomit. He just took a look at the food on the table and immediately looked away. Instead, he stared at the incense burner by the window for a while.

His brows were slightly frowned, and there was a faint feeling of uneasiness in his heart.

In the afternoon, the two servants came again. When they opened the door and saw the undamaged food on the table, the expressions of the two finally changed a little, and they finally stopped ignoring Wen Zisheng, but they only looked at Wen Zisheng. With just a glance, he rearranged the newly brought meals, added spices, and then left with the meals brought over at noon.

Wen Zisheng kept watching blankly, but his heart became more and more bored. After all, he had been missing for almost a day. His father must have known about it, and his father knew about it. It is impossible for Nangong Ye not to know about it. I don't know what's going on outside now, Fei Junhao brought him back to the mansion but never showed up, what was the reason?

Such doubts did not last long, because after the sky completely darkened, Fei Junhao finally appeared, and he had a bit of embarrassment in Xiang Ziruo's expression. From this, it can be seen that during this day, he It's definitely not easy.

Fei Junhao glanced at the food that was still intact on the table, raised his eyebrows, and asked knowingly: "But the food doesn't suit Zisheng's appetite?

" , turned a blind eye to his question, and asked coldly: "What does the fifth prince mean?"

Fei Junhao didn't feel angry about his rude attitude, he just walked towards Wen Zisheng, and said lightly: "If it doesn't suit your appetite, don't eat it." As he approached, Wen Zisheng smelled a strong smell

. The faint fragrance was very similar to the fragrance he had smelled all day today, but it was a little different, but I couldn't tell where it was different.

It's just that as the scent on Fei Junhao became clearer, Wen Zisheng clearly noticed that something was wrong with him, his head gradually became dizzy, and his body gradually became hotter.

All these signs shocked him suddenly, and he finally understood that the spices that had been burning here all day today were not ordinary spices, but he understood it too late. The whole day's spices had already reacted with the fragrance Fei Junhao was carrying.

He could barely maintain his superficial calmness, but his eyes were no longer as clear as before. He stood up in a panic, but his feet went limp, and he fell onto the bed.

Seeing Wen Zisheng like this, Fei Junhao raised the corners of his mouth slightly, revealing a very satisfied smile.

The mood even became a little excited. The person who had been thinking about the tomb for so long was right in front of him at this moment, with a look of powerless resistance. He stepped forward slowly, looking down at the fallen The young man who was struggling on the bed and wanted to retreat had his deep eyes sinking, and a faint flame was flickering.

There was only one candle lit in the room, and the flickering candlelight outlined the young man's handsome and gentle face and thin figure. Fei Junhao took a deep breath, only feeling a little hot in his head, and stretched out his hand suddenly, and embraced the thin young man. In his arms, the feeling that his chest was instantly filled was incomparably beautiful, and he even had the urge to never let go in his whole life.