1

In the cold winter, the Luling Mountains are covered with ice and snow. When you look up, you can see a vast expanse of white stretching endlessly to the sky, as if it is about to merge with the entire sky.

There were scattered farmers at the foot of the mountain. Before dawn, every household was cleaned up. The villagers also put on clean and tidy clothes and gathered in the open space at the foot of the mountain to welcome the immortals who came down from Luling Mountain.

Every year during the severe cold, the immortals would come down to offer sacrifices, help them set up magic circles to keep out the cold, and distribute some winter food.

The winter here has always been long, and it is not too difficult to be blessed by the immortals. Therefore, the villagers respect and appreciate the immortals on Luling Mountain from the bottom of their hearts.

They waited piously...but until dusk, no fairy appeared.

The seven or eight-year-old girl was wearing a flowered jacket. Since morning till now, her cheeks were flushed from the cold. She was cold and hungry, so she couldn't hold it back. She quietly tugged on the sleeve of the woman beside her, and said Nuo Nuo: " A Niang, maybe the immortals won't come this year, let's go back, it's really too cold here."

Tongyan Wuji Tongyan Wuji!

The woman's eyes were disturbed, she shook her head and scolded softly: "Don't talk nonsense, the immortals will definitely come."

Although the conversation was quiet and did not spread, the same doubts and anxiety had already spread among the villagers.

They have lived here for generations, the immortals come every year, why not this year? Could it be that they no longer bless them?

Someone raised his head cautiously and looked at the towering mountain in the middle of the mountain range.

Or maybe? What happened to the immortals?

………

Surrounded by mountains, Lingyun Peak is like a snow-colored sword that goes straight into the sky, dividing the entire Luling Mountains into two.

Due to the extremely high location, the ice and snow on the middle of the mountain do not melt all the year round. At this height, which cannot be reached by ordinary people, among the silver trees, ice flowers and fairy mist, there seems to be glass eaves looming.

The fairy gate Yunjian Que with the longest history in the Lingxian world is located on this Lingyun peak. On the wide open space halfway up the mountain, nine jade pillars reaching the sky stand toweringly, against the white jade-like ground, majestic and majestic. And beautiful.

It's just that at this moment... the place that should be like a fairyland in the dust is filled with a strong smell of blood.

The ground as white as jade was covered with mottled blood and scattered broken swords. It was obvious that it had gone through an extremely tragic battle. Even the tens of feet high Zongmen stone tablet had blood splattered on it. Congealed into spots of dark red...

Countless demon cultivators densely surrounded the entire Lingyun Peak.

Demon cultivators have all kinds of strange appearances and different costumes. Some are ghostly like skeletons, some are dressed in black robes with red eyes, some are gorgeously dressed and have a charming appearance, and some are bare-chested and open-backed, full of murderous looks... There are men and there are There are women, old and young, and countless noisy and laughing voices are mixed together, like a feast of grotesque monsters.

But the thousands of demons and the blood-stained fairy gate are not the most eye-catching.

A monstrous and gloomy black tower stands among the group of demons. The tower is ninety-nine stories high and is in the shape of a black cone. The evil spirits bared their fangs and claws, as if they wanted to choose someone and devour them.