54

Fang Li had a nightmare at night.

In the dream, he saw Xie Huai and wanted to ask if Xie Huai was doing well. He put his hand on Xie Huai's shoulder and saw Xie Huai turn his face away. The man's eyes were bleeding, and those eyes were hideous like ghosts. Looking at him stubbornly, every word seemed to come from hell.

He said: I love you so much, why are you so cruel to me, have you never loved me?

He said: You are a liar, you have been alive, you cheated me so badly.

Fang Li woke up with a shock.

This dream is really terrible.

He wiped sweat from his brow.

After a long time, Fang Li smiled bitterly.

It is naive of me to think that I have completed the task and everything in the past has nothing to do with me.

Fang Li sighed and got up to go out. Xie Huai prepared meals as usual, but he was not there, which made him a little relieved.

Although Xie Huai was the one who frightened him for the double cultivation last night, when Fang Li thought of it, his heart tightened. He would rather be killed by Xie Huai than double cultivation!

After eating, Fang Li was basking in the sun with nothing to do, and met Fu Junling who was wandering nearby.

As soon as Fu Junling saw him, he looked him up and down, and after making sure that Fang Li was fine, he sighed, "It's good that you're fine."

But after what happened yesterday, Fu Junling no longer dared to take Fang Li out to play.

Xie Huai looked like he was going to kill someone yesterday.

And obviously he took Fang Li very seriously...

Who is this idiot?

Sure enough, not long after, Xie Huai, who was dressed in white, came over, his face looked very calm, he gave Fu Junling a faint glance, and said, "What's the matter with you."

It seemed that Xie Huai had returned to normal, Fu Junling breathed a sigh of relief, he couldn't see through Xie Huai now, he hesitated for a moment and said: "Don't argue with a fool."

Oh, we've only been together for a few days, and I'm so concerned.

And you say he is a fool?

This person is very smart, and he is the only one who can deceive himself again and again, but let himself have nothing to do with him, so why should you worry about it?

Xie Huai said lightly: "If you have nothing to do, you should go."

This is an eviction order.

Fu Junling gave a wry smile and pursed his lips: "You know I'm here for something..."

Xie Huai has no interest in participating in the Chaoxianhui.

Seeing that Xie Huai was about to refuse again, Fu Junling's eyes moved, his eyes fell on Fang Li, and he said, "Even if you don't want to go out, you should take him out for a walk? Idiots can't stay at home all the time, maybe it will be better if they go out for a walk." What? Look at him—”

Fu Junling pointed at Fang Li: "I've only been here for a few days, and his complexion is getting worse every day, and his condition is getting worse."

Fang Li:?

Where did you see that my condition got worse?

Xie Huai looked at Fang Li.

Although the young man seemed to be standing there lazily with an indifferent attitude, there was a faint melancholy atmosphere... as if he was troubled by problems every day...