25

Fang Li just felt that the atmosphere tonight was very good, so he said something casually. He didn't expect Xie Huai to pay attention to him, but Xie Huai not only ignored him, but also asked such a proposition.

Fang Li was stunned for a moment.

But after he thought about it, he didn't need to panic at all, he is a domineering demon, and he did things like robbery, no matter how you look at it, it was all set by scumbags... If it was a real couple, such a proposition, Naturally, I have to cheer up, lest I make a mistake in the answer.

But he didn't have such troubles at all, he was only afraid that he answered correctly... Heh, I don't know whose life I'm going to get for this proposition.

I'm sure you'll never want to ask questions again.

Fang Li thought of this, and decided to carry out his scumbag setup to the end.

He approached Xie Huai slightly, looked at him ambiguously, and said in a frivolous tone, "Who doesn't love the most beautiful woman in the world like Yu Yijun? This deity is naturally not exempt."

Look, I just love your face! It's so superficial and shameless.

After Fang Li finished speaking, he looked at Xie Huai confidently.

Don't be afraid that he won't be angry.

Xie Huai looked deeply into Fang Li's eyes.

In fact, before that, he did consider this possibility. People in the world are superficial, and there are many people who love his appearance. He has long been accustomed to it. But he felt that Fang Li was not like this, so he asked this question.

But what he didn't expect was that Fang Li admitted it directly.

The man looked at him frivolously, with a hint of sly complacency in his eyes, and a hint of provocation... Xie Huai was very familiar with it. Whenever this man wanted to hide his true intentions and tried to cover himself with lies, he would be Such an expression...

He was lying to him again.

Then it's not because of his appearance that he likes him.

Duplicity.

Xie Huai pressed the corner of his lips.

Fang Li brazenly published the scumbag declaration, and waited for Xie Huai to shake his sleeves away, or give himself a cold face, but Xie Huai actually smiled, although it was only fleeting, he soon returned to his indifferent appearance, but only The flash of beauty at that moment made the entire Liuguang lake lose its color, and Fang Li lost his mind for a while...

Wait, why is Xie Huai laughing?

Could it be that this is the so-called laughing outrageously?

Fang Li was a little surprised and uncertain.

Xie Huai looked at Fang Li, and said lightly: "The oiran has also seen it, when does your lord intend to leave."

Fang Li looked at Xie Huai vigilantly, and saw that his expression was calm and calm... Xie Huai said in his heart that the city is indeed very deep, and after suffering such a humiliation, he could not bear to be expressionless.

Although it was a bit regretful that he couldn't see Xie Huai being irritated, Fang Li was in a good mood when he thought that he had succeeded in pulling away the hatred.

Wu Yimei stood silently in the distance, clenched the hand hanging by her side.

He looked at Fang Li and Xie Huai together, the picturesque scenery, they really looked like a couple of gods and gods, but all of this was fake after all, if the Lord continued to indulge in it, how would he get out...