51

Xie Huai looked at the young man lying beside the Baiyu Pond.

Probably due to the penetration of the medicine, he had already fallen into a deep sleep at this time.

The young man's hair was wetted by the water mist, sticking messily to the sides of his face and back. His originally pale complexion was slightly reddened by the medicine bath. When he fell asleep, he was as quiet and serene as ever.

Xie Huai slowly stretched out his hand, and carried the young man out of the pool... After a long time, unstoppable greed appeared in his eyes, and he greedily stared at the person in front of him.

At this moment, this person is alive in front of his eyes.

Can cry, laugh, pretend to be crazy...

Only at this moment, he dared to be so presumptuous, approaching this person without having to face his escape... Xie Huai's hand holding the young man slowly tightened, as if he wanted to rub him into his bones, deep in his black eyes, there was a hint of love. With paranoia and darkness emerging, he lowered his head and gently placed a kiss on the young man's lips.

You are finally back, how can a long life be enough? I still want this world, no one can hurt you anymore.

I can give you whatever you want.

So, can you not leave me again.

………

Fang Li turned over in a daze. He slowly opened his eyes and stretched his arms. The exhaustion in his body seemed to be gone. He just felt energetic. It seemed that yesterday's medicinal bath had a good effect.

Cough, Xie Huai's treatment should have worked...

Otherwise, I'm afraid it won't be absorbed so quickly.

Fang Li propped himself up and sat up, raised his eyelids sleepily, and found that he was wearing a white singlet, and his body was very dry. Could it be that Xie Huai helped him change it?

He couldn't help but think about what happened yesterday...

The base of the ear is slightly hot.

As a result, when Fang Li turned his head, he saw Xie Huai sitting quietly on the side, his expression froze on his face, and he woke up completely, why are you so silent!

Fang Li got up in a jerk—

Xie Huai just glanced at him indifferently, got up and pushed him down, then knelt down on one knee, grabbed Fang Li's ankle with one hand, and put his shoes on slowly.

Fang Li trembled slightly.

I was too nervous just now, I forgot to put on my shoes...

He lowered his eyes,

The man in front of him has a face as cold as a fairy, with an expression of indifference on his face, but even with such a gesture of surrender, his back is straight, like a god, with a sense of presence that cannot be ignored. Looking from top to bottom, You can see that his eyelashes are clearly defined, under the bridge of his nose, his thin lips are slightly pursed...

He put Fang Li's shoes on slowly, then raised his head and stood up, and said lightly, "Come out for dinner."

Fang Li's feet were shaking.

Although, although I am a fool now, but, Xie Huai doesn't have to act with myself to this point...

real.

This magic palace is like spring all the year round, the ground is also very clean, it's okay to run barefoot...

But Xie Huai had already turned around.